Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:21 am

Half related, I just replayed the original one, and remembered how much I love the succubus content, and hope something like that happens again. And if anyone has suggestions for a game with something like that, it would be greatly appreciated.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby delet3290h62 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:00 am

this might be a shot in the dark, but does anyone have the files for the original game? I miss the content like hildas unaware vore, as well as the hilda/rina duo vore with the maid and the succubus vore.
delet3290h62
New to the forum

Postby nanakra » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:29 pm

You must have rolled a 20 then.
That shot bounced around for a while before popping up a dragon's cooch!
Then Sereleth coughed this up for you!

I happen to save everything and it just so happens that I have the original RPG Maker XP version that VoreSkeeter uploaded way back when.
It's actually what inspired me to learn RPG Maker.
Here is the link: GTS VORE GAME - Original XP version
I bundled the XP RTP with it in case you need it.
I can't promise that I didn't make any modifications, it's been a loooooong time, but it should be the last XP version that was uploaded.
You will encounter bugs so remember to save often and back your saves up.
There are a few places you can get stuck as I recall.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby delet3290h62 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:22 pm

nanakra wrote:You must have rolled a 20 then.
That shot bounced around for a while before popping up a dragon's cooch!
Then Sereleth coughed this up for you!

I happen to save everything and it just so happens that I have the original RPG Maker XP version that VoreSkeeter uploaded way back when.
It's actually what inspired me to learn RPG Maker.
Here is the link: GTS VORE GAME - Original XP version
I bundled the XP RTP with it in case you need it.
I can't promise that I didn't make any modifications, it's been a loooooong time, but it should be the last XP version that was uploaded.
You will encounter bugs so remember to save often and back your saves up.
There are a few places you can get stuck as I recall.

I flippin love you! Thank you so much! :D <3
delet3290h62
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:50 pm

I downloaded the original game. Where is the succubus vore at?
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:54 pm

lypo wrote:I downloaded the original game. Where is the succubus vore at?

Did you find Rina's Story, or one that starts with you shrinking after going through a portal. They are two different, if similar games.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby lypo » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:51 pm

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:

Did you find Rina's Story, or one that starts with you shrinking after going through a portal. They are two different, if similar games.

The portal one.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:52 pm

lypo wrote:
Dracon_Kitsune wrote:

The portal one.

It is at the very end of the game then.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Anacondras » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:48 pm

hi i keep getting the error Unable to find file Graphics/Tiles/001-Title01 how do i fix that
Anacondras
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:23 am

Anacondras wrote:hi i keep getting the error Unable to find file Graphics/Tiles/001-Title01 how do i fix that

the most patchwork way to do it is to go into the Graphics/Tiles folder, copy an image in there, and then rename it to the missing file. It won't do the intended image for it but it will at least get the scene working
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby silve60 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:29 pm

Hello!
I'd like to ask if there are any news about the games update. Is it still on a hiatus?
silve60
New to the forum

Postby VVV » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:58 pm

It say discounted not hiatus discounted means they have no options of ever returning hiatus means that they might someday but they may or may not have plans to come back or not
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:56 pm

So, with Covid and all that jazz, I've been working on a fan created continuation of Rina's Journey. It started out as me just fixing a few of the bugs with the latest release from Mysta, but then I sort of went down the rabbit hole of using some of unused code/scenes and it sort of snowballed from there. I've sent a PM to VS and to the creator of some of the sprites that I modded/used, with hopes to get permission to release it here. Before I do post it, I am looking for a couple of proof readers and bug testers, if anyone is interested please PM me. I think I have most of the bugs fixed, but I'm sure there are a few remaining that need to be squashed.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yoshi174 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:26 pm

equino wrote:So, with Covid and all that jazz, I've been working on a fan created continuation of Rina's Journey. It started out as me just fixing a few of the bugs with the latest release from Mysta, but then I sort of went down the rabbit hole of using some of unused code/scenes and it sort of snowballed from there. I've sent a PM to VS and to the creator of some of the sprites that I modded/used, with hopes to get permission to release it here. Before I do post it, I am looking for a couple of proof readers and bug testers, if anyone is interested please PM me. I think I have most of the bugs fixed, but I'm sure there are a few remaining that need to be squashed.

Wow, this is still the best vore "game" IMO. Really looking forward to any new scenes you've added.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby equino » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:20 pm

Welp based on feedback from testers the new version is ready for general release:
Rina's Journey New edition:

Text of link - (add www) mediafire.com/file/b3ek4itn6rktwpr/GTS_Vore_game%252C_Next_Edition_v0.2G.zip/file
hopefully direct hyperlink: https://www.mediafire.com/file/b3ek4itn6rktwpr/GTS_Vore_game%252C_Next_Edition_v0.2G.zip/file

I would like to say thanks to dokudoku, Mysta, and everyone else who gave me permissions to some of their sprites/images to expand the scenes in the game, along with Voreskeeter for giving me permission to continue to work on the game.

I should probably mention I also added a new starting area, where you can skip the first block of scenes and jump straight to the cat girl's house or the main start sequence.

Here is a list of everything that's changed, if anything isn't clear let me know:

Bug Fixes -
Spoiler: show

Issues with Tammy's scenes and replayability should be fixed now.
After repeating the AV scene with Tammy the game breaks if you attempt the UB scene to advance the plot getting stuck in a loop.

After being digested by Tammy while going to the toilet the "You are here" tracker is still shown without any accompanying image. When using the toilet Tammy's sprite bugs out a bit, and after the scene plays out the game freezes. Likely a result of a sprite being unable finish it's move route. (note that this bug might still exist in a few other scenes, I tried to fix them all.)

After Tammy digests Rina and goes to the restroom, sprite no longer should randomly change to a different character.

Tammy always being on top might be fixed now.

Fixed a few more toilet graphics for Tammy.

Map fixes:
Belly Fog should no longer move in one of Tammy's stomach scenes.

fixed looping dialog from "maybe I should stay" with cat girl.

Estelle's intestinal entrance is now not always on top.

Fixed invisible stool.

Cat girl Toilet glitch after sleeping in bed.

Fixed hilda appearing in the wrong spot after taking a nap after eating rina.

Fixed Tammy appearing at weird intervals during and after AV/BV/UB scenes.

Fixed Game locking up after going AV -> UB to advance the plot.

Fixed game locking up under certain situations when doing AV route with Tammy.

Fixed game locking up after toilet scene featuring Tammy

Fixed pathing in Tammy's intestines.

A whole bunch of other map/sprite/graphical bugs that I didn't keep track of. I'm sure there are a few remaining but I think I've gotten most of them.

Fixed a few sound issues with corrupt audio files.

New content:
General story expansion -
Continued the plot post Plant girl scenes. Once the plant girl scenes are finished, the path that is blocked by the plant girl should open up allowing the group to visit a broken bridge where they will meet a fairy. This will open up a path for new scenes with the cat girl and the Witch. You have two choices at the witch's house one continues the story and one results in a game over if you decide to visit her.

After visiting the witch (you can skip the scene, just make sure to use the potion first or else you'll get a game over if you go this route.) you will eventually end up in the sewers. You'll need to escape the sewers and hopefully after you exit can find a familiar face to help continue. After this rescue, you will return back to the house and will be treated to a scene between Tammy and the Cat girl. This sets things up for the new content I'm planning for the next release.

New scenes/expansion to existing content not related to the plot, this section is just general information, the next spoiler section will give more detailed information:

Cat Girl House -
If you choose to "Run" from the cat girl and are Digested, instead of sleeping in bed, you can take the Cat Girl to go and visit the girls. This unlocks one of the WIP scenes that VoreSkeeter was working on that I finished. (ending.) Might expand more on this later allowing the CG to visit other locations while you stew inside.

When in the Cat girl's mouth if you decide to get swallowed on your own, you'll get another completed WIP belly scene where you listen to the CG talk to Hilda about the problem she's having. You can escape (New escape route 1) this scene or stay and get digested and get an ending. If you try to escape the cat girl and are swallowed and burped out, when you try to escape when you select the option to leave you can go back to the CG and she'll eat you if you talk to her (with an ending). Otherwise you can leave the house. (see Escape route 1). Possible places to go: Back home to continue the story, or go to the Inn and meet your end.

Escape Route 1 Plot progression path:
Go back to the house and slip under the door to hilda's room to trigger a finished WIP scene. It's similar to the default vore scene but it does have a few different options, where you can either admit that it's Rina (plot Progression), say it's nothing and Hilda tells the cat girl to swallow her food (ending) or go down willingly. (ending)

If you decide to try and get hilda's attention the game, get swallowed, and then burped out, the game will progress normally with you given the option to stay or go, if you go, you'll be sent right to house where the scene will progress as normal. (Escape Route 2)

More elaborate details on optional endings -

Escape Route 1 optional content (endings):
If you escape the cat girl you can leave the cat girl's house. Once out of the house you can, as of right now go two places besides already existing content. You can either return to your house, or try to hide in the inn. Going to the Inn is a dead end if you stay, with multiple ways to die. There are UB, OV, CV scenes in the Inn, with multiple parts based on your choice after getting caught.

Toy - The Cat Girl will masturbate with you and then leave you inside. After that, She will need to talk to the man who appears to continue the scenes.
They will have sex with you stuck in the middle. (I might have screwed up the direction portion on that, so if it doesn't start with enter key, you might need to just hit your right arrow and then try again.)
There's multiple sex positions that you are welcome to check out, once you select finish after climaxing, you will end up in the CG's Vag experiencing sex from inside. Your options here are limited, you can either bring the cat girl (and her partner) to orgasm by rubbing the walls, or try to escape via the *ahem* Male exit.
Male exit leads to a CV, where you have two possible scenes from there. Either touch the Teste and be absorbed (ending 1), or rub the walls and cause the man to seek out help. (ending. 2)

If you select Snack you will be placed inside the cat girl's mouth, as she looks for something to wash you down with. Again the man appears and you experience a BJ from inside a mouth. Routes here are either being CV'd with same CV endings as above, or going down the throat, where your final moments are going to be experiencing what it's like to be in a stomach while the owner performs fellatio, including the shower at the end...(ending.)

Escape Route 1/2 Your House endings:

If you get swallowed in the main house via Escape route 1 (I think I also did it for Route 2, but you might have to try it to find out.) The cat girl will have slightly different text based on how you were swallowed and will mention that she stole the stone. She will go home as normal, and rather than having the game end after the restroom, you can take the Cat Girl back down to the main house to make good on her promise to dine on Rina's friends using the stone. (friend snacks) (Right now ALL of the original cat girl swallows you in your own home routes lead to this, might remove it if they are causing issues.) Then you can visit your friends in the morning as the cat girl and enjoy some tasty snacks.

Friend Snacks - You will have to eat both Tammy and Estlle before you can dine on Hilda. They will shrink and attempt to run away. Hilda won't shrink as much, creating a far nicer meal for the Cat girl. ends with belly bulges and the came concludes when you exit the house with small ending dialog.

Post meeting the fairy -

After opening the chest, and linking back up with your friends, you should be able to exit the bridge map which should take you straight to home. There you'll find yourself awake, and the rest of your friends asleep. Talk to the CG to start the next route.
At the Witch's house, you open the chest without talking to her (ending), or talk to the Witch about the potion. (Sex scene.)

New Cat Girl belly unlocked post Witch scene:
New belly. You can rub the walls now, hopefully my random dialog generator is working (3 interactions). You won't digest automatically, you have to decide what you are going to do, by interacting with the entrance to the intestines. You can either play dead/try to worry the cat (ending), or journey deeper into the cat girl.

New Intestines: if you go deeper, the cat girl's body will automatically pull you through her body, until you reach the large intestines. after that, the controls are yours. When you reach the end of the large intestines and interact with the... um... boulders... you should get a scene where the CG returns to the house from the Witch and has to fess up to what she's done. This scene is the same if you tried to fake her out, except that one is fatal.

Sewers:
There are two exits from the sewers for now. One is a fatal ending, the other is an escape route.

Sewer Exit:
No fatal ending for now, but you need the CG to save you from a rat or two, and then talk to her to get back home. Might add on to this area later to allow you to explore some of the paths out of the sewer exit map.

Future plans:
Next update - The gang takes an unexpected detour on their way to the fairy village post-sewer escape scene. (new full story plot with, as of right now, 10+ vore scenes planned of all types, and more plot, new map graphics, new scene graphics, new characters.) 3 - 6 months out before ready for bug testing, so release would be probably a month after that.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:16 am

few bugs I found worth mention

- Talking with a sleeping Tammy just expedites to the end of her digestion sequence
- If you step on the tile the maid was standing on originally (regardless of if she's there or not or if you're controlling a full sized person) you will be treated as if she trampled you
- avoiding getting swallowed by the catgirl at your home led to a scene where your character was completely invisible and unable to interact with anything
- in some instances where you are controlling just Rina after Carmen joins the party she acts as the lead regardless, this includes the sewers.
- if you do the inn food scene and get fed to the mother over the daughter her pathing is very screwy (though the scene works as normal otherwise)

Some things I wouldn't mind seeing

- More of the walking elf girl in town, I just like her is all
- increase your movement speed when not being "tiny" (aka playing as a normal sized individual or zoomed in like Rina in the sewer
- expanding a few scenes already in the game like the blue haired girl eating her own Rina cum and adding a disposal scene to the bandit encounter (I mean she DID just technically eat 6 people)
- get to be added to Hilda and Estelle's thighs
- let's let fairies be preds (though considering the fairy village is up next I'm pretty sure that's a given)

anyways keep up the good work I'm actually quite happy to see this game get an update with bug removal
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby nanakra » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:18 am

I have my own contributions to make. ^^
Rina's Journey is the game that inspired me to become an RPG Maker dev myself.
So, you'll be hearing about all the stuff I find.
Here's the first bit.
I'll post more tomorrow evening as I continue the play through.

Bug reports and suggestions

Visual bugs
Rina and CG faces stay up a lot instead of being removed.
Bathroom door appears on top of CG. Rina is too small so does not effect her.
When Carmen answers the door, Hilda appears on the same tile. Carmen should take a step back after opening the door but before Hilda enters.

Textual bugs
Much of the dialog text contains odd use of punctuation with extra spaces.
For example:
Rina: . . . And you think being digested alive by you wouldn't !?
Should be:
Rina: ...And you think being digested alive by you wouldn't!?

This helps with grammar, finding spelling mistakes, and general readability.
(There are a lot of spelling mistakes I've found so far, but have not documented yet. Proof read, proof read, proof read! Using word as a text editor will help here.)

Map bugs
On the intro map, you left your debug transfers on the right accessible.
New intro map, the sign changes when you interact with it. (This can be fixed by setting the direction fix attribute on the event)

Menu / party bugs
Many of the maps have Hilda in the party when it should just be Rina or Rina and whoever has eaten her.
Remember to remove other party members where needed.
In stomach maps, damage is being applied to the party instead of just Rina.
In some stomach maps, the Eaten/Digested state is applied and party is set to 0HP.

Steps to reproduce the following bugs related to Carmen the Cat Girl route
New game -> Cat Girl house start
In the party is Rina and Hilda.
Rina has 74/74 HP and 71/71 SP.
-> Get Carmen's attention
Rina and Carmen's faces stay up after their message boxes close.
Not sure if that is intentional or not, but in some sense it's kind of neat where it works, but off putting where it doesn't.
-> I'm Rina
Missing face for Carmen when she says "Oh, thanks for reminding me." in regards to Rina's I have a sword message.

Suggestion: Carmen talks about how she catches and eats mouse girls for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
She says "In a few minutes... You and the rest of the mouse girls I have left are going to be seeing this first hand."
Would be uber cool to have some mouse girls join Rina or already be in the Carmen's stomach.
The Hilda route interrupts this, but if you choose to jump down Carmen's throat (See below) it jumps to a non-Hilda branch so adding mouse girls to the mix would make sense here.

-> Try Reason?
Once Carmen introduces herself, her name should change from "Cat Girl" to "Carmen" in the rest of the dialog.
Once scene switches to Rina in Carmen's mouth, party should be Carmen and Rina, instead of Rina and Hilda.
See below section for context for this suggestion.

In mouth:
Suggestion:
Carmen's actor class can be changed to: Interrupted Dinner
And her state to: [Trying to eat you!]
Rina's actor class can be changed to: I'm not food... Yet!
And her state to: [Trying to escape]

There appears to be three routes in Carmen's mouth.
-Escape via teeth
-Jumps down throat either full left or full right
-Jump down middle

Jumping down the middle leads to the Hilda route continuing, but jumping down either left or right puts Rina in a different route, the one with her choosing "I'm a tasty mouse girl"
Not sure if that is a bug or not, but it's likely a bug.

The below follows jumping down Carmen's throat either left or right. (Tasty Mouse girl route)

In throat:
The map does not move with Rina so she goes off the screen and you do not see the sinking animation.

In Belly:
There is a mechanic where you can access the menu and it shows Carmen and Rina in the party.
The info below is meant for Rina choosing "I'm a tasty mouse girl" route.
You may want to set a switch so that you can change the text to make sense for the "Try Reason?" Hilda route.
These change as the scene continues.
Carmen actor class: Going about her day normally
Carmen state: [Still Hungry]
Rina actor class: The same as any other food
Rina state: [Being digested]
It's real cool but there are some bugs.
Rina's HP hits 0 and knockout in the stomach when it doesn't make sense.
As Rina keeps walking around in the stomach, Carmen's HP starts to go down too, which it shouldn't as she is the one doing the digesting.
During the scene, in the event itself, there are "Deal Damage: Entire Party, 70" event commands.
These were likely a copy and paste for other stomach events, but in this context it doesn't make sense.
This can be corrected by changing the event to "Deal Damage: Actor no. 2, #" where # is the amount of damage to deal. I'd suggest something low like 1 or 2 as Rina's HP is only 74.

Suggestion: Have Rina's SP drain as she is walking around / interacting with the stomach walls before her HP starts draining.
Once it hits about half (35) have her HP start going down too.
HP should not go lower than (18) to make sense for the next scene progression.
SP can be drained by using the event command "Change SP: [Rina], -1" or what ever amount you want to lower it by.

It appears that most of the damage is being dealt not via walking but via event commands in EV020, so it should be easy to change if you like the suggestion. ^^

Since this is the "I'm a tasty mouse girl!" route, Carmen says that your like a potato chip.
There could be some objects Rina can interact with that are chewed up chips, maybe even toss in a mouse girl or two.

As Carmen:
HP for both Carmen and Rina gets reset when the map changes
Carmen is 700/700 HP and 700/700 SP
Rina is 18/74 HP and 71/71 SP
An actor class and state change has occurred again as we are now in Carmen's POV.
Suggestion: Have each digestion damage hit that lowers Rina's HP here increase Carmen's HP or SP.
You will need to lower Carmen's current HP and SP for that to make sense, but you could also add to her Exp points as it is 153/259.

Bug found.
Since you are Carmen you can leave her house and enter Rina's.
But since you are on the "I'm a tasty mouse girl" route, Carmen has not met Hilda and should not be able to enter.
It also appears that staying inside will not progress the the route where Carmen goes to sleep.
You have to manually interact with the bed.
This may or may not have been intentional.

On the Hilda route:
Once burped up and escaped, you can enter the weapons and potions shops.
It behaves as normal Rina instead of shrunk Rina.
The building to the upper right has the same text as the lesbian's door.
Entering the menu, Rina and Hilda are in the party.
Should just be Rina at this point.
Both are Eaten/Digested inflicted with 0 HP.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby strawhat64 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:08 pm

Finally this game can be continued after so long. Please, take your time, there is no rush. There are still many bugs but please keep it up. And thank you for deciding to pick this up.
strawhat64
New to the forum

Postby forumlurker » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:21 pm

Thank you so much for continuing this! This was a fan favorite all around back in the day. I can see a lot has been improved already. But can someone tell me a working route on how to progress? I seem to be stuck on the events after the catgirl spits you out at home. I can talk to all 4 others after, but nothing gives way to progress. if you talk to estelle you get eaten and if you talk to the sleeping tammy the game assumed you are already dead.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby equino » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:10 pm

forumlurker wrote:Thank you so much for continuing this! This was a fan favorite all around back in the day. I can see a lot has been improved already. But can someone tell me a working route on how to progress? I seem to be stuck on the events after the catgirl spits you out at home. I can talk to all 4 others after, but nothing gives way to progress. if you talk to estelle you get eaten and if you talk to the sleeping tammy the game assumed you are already dead.

There's a bug with this depending on which route you took apparently. Did you take this path by being swallowed voluntarily when in the Cat Girl's house (where you can wander around after fleeing) or did you take the other route where you got TP'd straight to your house?
equino
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game