Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore GTS RPG (Discontinued for the foreseeable future)

Postby VoreSkeeter » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:If anyone cares I found ANOTHER maid scene you get by just walking up to her and not going to the drawer. Somehow I missed this great scene. Another reason why this is still the BEST vore game
I'd make a list of all the vore scenes i made. But the version that mista edited to make it playable and the original version i made are a bit different. So i'm not really sure what's in that (Mystas edited) version of the game compared to whats in the original version. Especially with all the new stuff i'v added to it.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HiddenMeme » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:24 am

Man, if you ever have the time (I'm not sure if you are still continuing it), please continue it. It's really great, definitely the best in my book :-D . Not pressuring you or anything, just leaving this to tell you that you're doing a great job. It really makes me want more.

On a side note, one of the download links someone gave in this thread had Tammy swallow you while trying to think you were a piece of candy but the other versions don't have that :gulp:. Is there a way to trigger it in the other versions or is it limited to that one?
(Sorry if I sound ignorant or something similar :( )
HiddenMeme
New to the forum

Postby Vanny » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:15 pm

my favorite :3
Vanny
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreSkeeter » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:14 pm

HiddenMeme wrote:Man, if you ever have the time (I'm not sure if you are still continuing it), please continue it. It's really great, definitely the best in my book :-D . Not pressuring you or anything, just leaving this to tell you that you're doing a great job. It really makes me want more.

On a side note, one of the download links someone gave in this thread had Tammy swallow you while trying to think you were a piece of candy but the other versions don't have that :gulp:. Is there a way to trigger it in the other versions or is it limited to that one?

The one where Tammy forces herself to think of Rina as just a piece of candy ?, If so, It's not there because i changed that scene a bit.
I felt the scene was pretty hot, but it felt to hard to hard to believe to me, That someone could force them self to forget something or something that easily. So i ended up changing it.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ger-Fox » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:11 pm

is here btw a fresh link to download?
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:11 am

gwalir11 wrote:Here's my copy of the game (I think it's the newest): http://www.mediafire.com/file/p7bodv1hs ... E_GAME.exe .
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:28 am

Here is my [latest fix (edit: no longer latest) for the game, (I I think I've made all the content I found in the files accessible and at least somewhat complete and logical. I've been trying to get feedback on patreon about it, but no major errors have been reported. Do say if you find any! :-D

https://mega.nz/#!n0o0FBaI!dk6StRMQIQQI ... dOomoGvk6M

Mysta
Last edited by mysta on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:30 am

What an unexpected happy event. Is there any new content as well by chance? Would be a shame if people missed things they did not expect.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mysta » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:18 pm

forumlurker wrote:What an unexpected happy event. Is there any new content as well by chance? Would be a shame if people missed things they did not expect.

Ummmm... I believe I made more things available. (Can't quite remember what stuff is new though. At least an interaction about somebody's sister swallowing a key.)
Some stuff is a little unintuitive to access, like heading north on the first woodland area or using Rina as an item for cg.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GarrettAelito » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:59 am

mysta wrote:Here is my latest fix for the game, (I I think I've made all the content I found in the files accessible and at least somewhat complete and logical. I've been trying to get feedback on patreon about it, but no major errors have been reported. Do say if you find any! :-D

Mysta

I tried to get this to work, but I keep getting the error "RGSS Player has stopped working"; I have all the RPG maker RTPs and I'm on Windows 7 64 bit, if that helps any... I was really looking forward to seeing what you managed to get working, I hope it's fixable!
All advice/information is given with the assumption that I am not an expert in, or even half decent at, the topic at hand. Please use your own discretion when it comes to following my advice, because I just might be wrong!
GarrettAelito
Been posting for a bit

Postby HiddenMeme » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:44 am

VoreSkeeter wrote:
HiddenMeme wrote:Man, if you ever have the time (I'm not sure if you are still continuing it), please continue it. It's really great, definitely the best in my book :-D . Not pressuring you or anything, just leaving this to tell you that you're doing a great job. It really makes me want more.

The one where Tammy forces herself to think of Rina as just a piece of candy ?, If so, It's not there because i changed that scene a bit.
I felt the scene was pretty hot, but it felt to hard to hard to believe to me, That someone could force them self to forget something or something that easily. So i ended up changing it.

Damnit, that scene was really hot tbh, I come back to that scene everytime.

mysta wrote:Here is my latest fix for the game, (I I think I've made all the content I found in the files accessible and at least somewhat complete and logical. I've been trying to get feedback on patreon about it, but no major errors have been reported. Do say if you find any! :-D

Mysta

Thanks man, you're a real hero. I'll come back if I spot any bugs.
HiddenMeme
New to the forum

Postby Niggle » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:11 pm

Mysta

Theres a bug when Estelle eats you out of Tammys ass then throws you back up, goes into a black screen after tammy mentions playing some more.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:39 pm

couple bugs I found so far:

- if Rina winds up in the mother's food, after "several hours later" you get a black screen.
- Inspecting the drawer next to the maid automatically advances to an event where she's swallowed Rina and the Blue Haired girl. After the "several hours later" part the maid gets stuck on some boxes heading to the bathroom and cannot move

All in all I really enjoy this game, though the one non bug nitpick I have is just how slow Rina moves. I wouldn't mind it so much if it was just Rina, but I'd think if you're controlling a not tiny person like Hilda they should move normal.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby FutureBellyAche » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:20 am

mysta wrote:
forumlurker wrote:What an unexpected happy event. Is there any new content as well by chance? Would be a shame if people missed things they did not expect.

Ummmm... I believe I made more things available. (Can't quite remember what stuff is new though. At least an interaction about somebody's sister swallowing a key.)
Some stuff is a little unintuitive to access, like heading north on the first woodland area or using Rina as an item for cg.

Mysta

Wait there's a woodland area you can get to?
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby GarrettAelito » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix the error where RGSS Player just stops working when you open up the game?

I tried reinstalling the RPGMaker RTPs, I tried running the game with administrative privileges, I tried running it using Windows XP compatibility mode... nothing changes it.

It happens with both Mysta's fix and the original game.
All advice/information is given with the assumption that I am not an expert in, or even half decent at, the topic at hand. Please use your own discretion when it comes to following my advice, because I just might be wrong!
GarrettAelito
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Are you sure that you have the correct RPGMaker RTP? This game needs the XP RTP(has nothing to do with Windows XP), maybe you have only the VX or VX ace RTP installed, as almost every RPG Maker game on the forum from the last year was made with VX ace or MV.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GarrettAelito » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:53 pm

RC8015 wrote:Are you sure that you have the correct RPGMaker RTP?

I definitely have the RPGMaker XP installed, as well as the other ones. Just to be sure I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again... it made no difference.

EDIT: Okay, I found out how to fix it... The problem was that I actually have the most recent version of the RPGMaker XP RTP, the one you can download off the official website now, version 1.04.

The game's "Game.ini" file only tells it to look for:
Library=RGSS102E.dll

Which is for version 1.02
But since I have the most recent version, version 1.04, the player crashes, unable to find the library it's looking for.
Changing the line to:
Library=RGSS104E.dll

Seems to fix that problem, and the game actually starts. I'll say if I find any bugs, aside from me needing to change the game's "Game.ini" file in the way I mentioned since I have a fresh copy of the RTP.
GarrettAelito
Been posting for a bit

Postby Niggle » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:20 am

Found an error that blocks access to some content, should be a small chair/stool near Tammy that lets you jump on the bed and access other scenes but it's bugged and doesn't show up until after the catgirl joins your group, until you get her theres just an invisible wall in that spot.

Edit: once you trigger it after the catgirls in the house it works slightly, Tammy asks if Rina's ready to join her toy drawer, Rina says yes and the its a black screen

2nd Edit: Also you can't interact with hilda in anyway inside the house, pushing enter her does nothing (i'm assuming that even if there wasn't a scene there she should probably have a bit of dialogue).
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:40 pm

My latest (edit: no longer) Haven't changed much, but thought I'd upload. May have fixed some of the errors mentioned above. Mostly just in case I made any extra edits ages ago after the last release. ^^;

https://mega.nz/#!PkJnEBJY!eBZCFvNjrvZK ... iFIf_BrZEM

I think I've incorporated pretty much everything in this one. Only a couple of minor cg scene variations that I didn't notice earlier and some random unfinished bits and pieces. (cg scene variations are in events the Rina's house maps withing the ' Albion house 2 [Cat girl vore scene]' map section, if anyone is interested)

There's a scene if you try going north on the first forest map, and more with Estelle in the inn after. Also try using Rina as an item for cg. Also there's a tree stump that you can interact with (on the forest map with fights on it) to drop your health to loose. ;) (I think that's all the very obscure ones)

Mysta
Last edited by mysta on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Niggle » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:20 pm

Sorry Mysta, unfortunately still got a couple of things to report.

1) still can't talk to either Hilda or the Catgirl/Carmen inside the house once you survive the catgirl stuff and end up with a full party.

2) seems to be a broken trigger on Tammy/potentially broken scene, before her dialogue would change if you kept waking her up via the chair and then saying no to more fun, till eventually she decided to ignore you (at which point Rina says 'she's still asleep' the next time you jump up there and then you are given the option of climbing on her face).

3) there seems to be a couple of problems with the Inn, for one when you enter as Rina she still says 'the doors locked' (which i'm assuming is the bug and not Rina entering the Inn seeing as theres dialogue for that), the second problem is when you go upstairs as tiny Rina you suddenly turn into Estelle, things play through that scene and then every models invisible.

4) not sure if bug but using Rina as an item on anyone other than the catgirl doesn't seem to do anything.

5) after accepting Tammy's offer of joining her toy drawer and getting unbirthed again her Womb is a black screen and your trapped there.

Sorry about reporting more bugs when you thought you'd fixed everything.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game