NWN vore?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

NWN vore?

Postby pendingdelete20bvf2879 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:26 am

If anyone has heard of nwn and knows how to make scripts and hacks for it.....Can or has anyone made anything vore for it...I would love to know...I would also play on any vore server too.....just asking.
pendingdelete20bvf2879
Been posting for a bit

Re: NWN vore?

Postby Lurker-No-More » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:02 am

...It would help to be more clear about which game you're asking...

Neverwinter Nights, I presume?
Lurker-No-More
Been posting for a bit

Postby soth_87 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:03 am

I dont know of any scripts or hacks that allow vore in Neverwinter Nights, but I do know that you can change your sprite and play as monsters....kinda, heres the link. Not sure if you know how to do this yet though

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin ... 8666/18642
soth_87
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deathworks » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:13 am

Hi!

I currently don't have NWN (first part) installed anymore, but I was a bit active in it a while ago. In the community, there was actually a tile/background set for inside a stomach, but my memory about the details is vague, sorry.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Ranger » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:34 am

I don't know of any proper NWN Vore, but I do know Rayverak made an Animation involving the Red Dragon from NWN 1. Here's a link to the Video on Vor-Com.Orcas.Net~

*NOTE* It's not exactly "normal" vore, since it's practically the reverse...But you might still get a kick out of it.

http://vor-com.orcas.net/files/media/drag_evac.avi
Ranger
---

Re:

Postby pendingdelete20bvf2879 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:13 am

Dose anyone know anyone who can make scripts and hacks for NeverWinter Nights 1?
pendingdelete20bvf2879
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terastas » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:07 pm

I don't have NWN2, but I used to have NWN1 on my computer (used to because it was supposed to be in the box that my brother sent back from Vegas with a woman's handbag in it) and I do recall there being some vorish scripting in the Hordes of the Underdark expansion. One was a cutscene where a gelatinous cube passes over a drow soldier and his model gets replaced with that of a skeleton to make it look like he was dissolved.

The other involved a mimic treasure chest which would bounce around the stage and occasionally snatch a passing rat.

I wouldn't know how to script either, but once you complete a module in-game, the toolset will let you open the adventure modules to see how they were made/scripted. You should be able to copy scripts from there.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Superblah » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:05 pm

As someone whos played NWN1. Vore in the game could never really be scinemetic and wouldnt be very fun to watch, in order to create the vore you'd have to add in the animations, and I'm not sure how well that would go for every monster,

the best you'll get is probably NWN2 MoTB, which offers soul vore if you want to be evil.
Superblah
Participator

Postby mrmantoyou » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 am

I once made a short module that contained custom scripting that allowed you to "eat" other characters. There wasn't any good animation though, and it would work better in a multiplayer-type environment, so I retired it.
mrmantoyou
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Draggony » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:57 am

Ranger wrote:I don't know of any proper NWN Vore, but I do know Rayverak made an Animation involving the Red Dragon from NWN 1. Here's a link to the Video on Vor-Com.Orcas.Net~

*NOTE* It's not exactly "normal" vore, since it's practically the reverse...But you might still get a kick out of it.

http://vor-com.orcas.net/files/media/drag_evac.avi

That link doesn't seem to work for me but I'm pretty sure this is what your referring to. http://www.rayverak.com/media/mature/mature_index.html
That is the link to the guys site and page where that NWN thing is found by scrolling down.
I like eats cake... Mmmn.... ^.=,^ Image
Draggony
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game