Vore Card Game (VCG) Now in Public BETA

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Card Game (VCG) Now in Public BETA

Postby Forrestmark9 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:12 am

Ranger wrote:
Forrestmark9 wrote:Not a lot of people seem to be on the server but if it's fun I'll play even if there is no one playing and it is fun XD

I try to stay on as much as I can incase of people there wanting to play X3

Good becuase I'm starting to get where I want to play non-stop :D, and the game is a whole bunch funner with more than 2 players.
Forrestmark9
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: Jumping from world to world, dimension to dimension

Postby Eupeptic » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:37 am

Forrestmark9 wrote:I have decided to start my own Test Server for people to test out the game or for Beginners to learn to play. (IP: 192.168.1.100) (Port:25711)

Um, that's not the IP address that random people from the Intarwebs can use to play. That one's only good if they are plugged into the same router (and/or cable or DSL modem) that you are. :) The simplest way to find your public IP is to use a site like http://www.whatismyip.org/ .

Eupeptic
I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health. -- Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?"
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Postby Forrestmark9 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Eupeptic wrote:
Forrestmark9 wrote:I have decided to start my own Test Server for people to test out the game or for Beginners to learn to play. (IP: 192.168.1.100) (Port:25711)

Um, that's not the IP address that random people from the Intarwebs can use to play. That one's only good if they are plugged into the same router (and/or cable or DSL modem) that you are. :) The simplest way to find your public IP is to use a site like http://www.whatismyip.org/ .

Eupeptic

Thanks I have decided to redo that server as a Backup Server if Ranger ever stops his temp server or the Dedicated one.
Forrestmark9
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ranger » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Okay, bit of an update since I'm stoopid~

Seems my IP isn't static like I thought, new IP address for the temporary server is 59.101.145.7

I'll keep ya' posted if it changes again, sorry for the inconvenience~
Ranger
---

Postby Forrestmark9 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:31 am

Ranger wrote:Okay, bit of an update since I'm stoopid~

Seems my IP isn't static like I thought, new IP address for the temporary server is 59.101.145.7

I'll keep ya' posted if it changes again, sorry for the inconvenience~

Hehe now I'm glad I messaged you if it was down ^^.
Forrestmark9
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snorlaxkid » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:44 pm

I can't get the game to accept the decks! Help!
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Ditto

Postby gwalir11 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:53 am

I am having the same problem. It says "Deck file not found: ./plugins/VCG/deck/Preset 2
Error: can't open deck:Preset2
gwalir11
Been posting for a bit

Postby regnierofhexter » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:12 pm

was afraid i was the only one too retarded to get this to work, but huzzah, i am not.

i usually do not have problems with new interface, but this kinda..seems bugged to me.

any way problem description:

ya see, i download the client, the plugin, made the changes here and there, and the game seems to work fine (which i think it does). Then i decide to go make me self a deck, yet that does not seem to be possible. i open the tab, and immediatly notice that there are no cards for me to select. i go "hmm, what to do then?", but luckily i find the "load premade" in the top. i use that and take "preset 1" since i liked the names on the list better. i click the choose button, but no cards appear on the table for my deck. i then find the "load to game"(or something like that) and press that. i am instantly set back to the game with the bot, and i see in the commands that it goes "unknown card loaded: different names which where on the list" of course that once again makes me go "hmm", i decide to go with it and try drawing a card. nothing happens, i get the message "cannot draw card since there's no cards in your deck".
so apparently i did not get the files for the characters along with the plugin. is what you would think. i went into the folders, and what did i find? the character files. so apperently it's just the client which refuses to load them.

to make it short: Lackey fucks up, no idea why, cannie see the cards.

ANY how, wouldnt mind some help? i feel kinda retarded.
regnierofhexter
Somewhat familiar

Postby BradRepko » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Yes yes. I am utterly confused as well. I want to play, even against a bot, but there are no cards. What do I do?
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby I-like-eggs1939 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:59 pm

I can't seem to access the site containing the plug-in.
I-like-eggs1939
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:20 am

I-like-eggs1939 wrote:I can't seem to access the site containing the plug-in.

try reading the dates........
Firon
---

Postby Cerolas » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Perhaps it would be more relevant to inquire whether or not anyone has a copy of the plugin. It's easy to see that the plugin, not to mention this thread, have been dead for two years now. It would be nice to see if people could find what was left of it, and if possible, continue develop it, if the interest were there.
Cerolas
Been posting for a bit

Postby xega888 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 am

all the given plugin download links dont work...
xega888
???

Previous

Return to Vore game