Ideas for MMORPG

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Ideas for MMORPG

Postby Liz » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:06 am

This is not the PermDeath issue covered by SuperBlah so I though I’d place it in its own topic.

Quick summery, I did read a few of the issues in the ladies only forum about how certain people like certain types of Vore. So Rather than have the MMORPG be F/F or just suited to one group I had another idea.

Like with Eka’s RP chat you can set you likes and dislikes at the start so people can see what you like to do. A similar style would work in a MMORPG.

Take me for example, I like M/F F/M F/F and not deep furry so I would place this is the setting at the start and only characters that fit that setting would be able to Vore me and in return I couldn’t suddenly decide to do M/M Vore. But it works both ways with Preds that fit my Prefences can Vore me as long as its M/F F/M or F/F.

This would allow players to interact without fear of being involved with something that they don’t like. So the M/M Fans could play and enjoy the experience without getting F/M or M/F problems. It could be fine tunes for UB/CV AV and other styles of Vore as well as Fury or Non Furry and even Hems. Even to the point of Pred and Prey.

And to please the last group, the anything goes group make one ‘clearly marked’ area Free For All and as such you could have something you don’t like happen to you but you can do the same thing back to another player.

This would allow all forms of Vore on Eka’s to have a go at a Vore MMORPG and enjoy it. This did take me some time to think up and I’m still working out the issues/flaws in it but I though the idea might help out the programmers.

Use the idea if you wish and good luck making your work J

Thanks for Reading my Wall of Text and I hope you understand it due to I have rather poor English. Feel free to post comments or questions below and I will do my best to answer them :)

Madnes
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Re: Ideas for MMORPG

Postby Phoenixdemon » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:35 am

Its not a wall of text if you space it out.
I am more shy than is wise, so just think of me as a lurker who occasionally does what little he can before returning to the shadows.
Phoenixdemon
Participator

Postby Liz » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:55 am

hehe - point taken
Liz
---

Postby Superblah » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:56 am

Oi, you got some holes in that wall of yours

this seems like a fairly standard good idea to me, but the only way i can see it working in consistency is with some sort of dual server system, set areas where its a free for all sounds great at first, but how do you logically choose which areas are like that and which areas are not? it can certainly break immersion when your pred might immediately approach anyone for a meal yet you have to talk with and deal with this little piece of food simply because of a character preference, the problem with that of course though is any attempt to divide the voraphile gaming community is fundamentally a bad idea because there isn't a large pool of players to begin with. its certainly something to think about and certainly something that needs to be balanced in the case of predators with skills based entirely around certain types of vore.
Superblah
Participator

Postby Amberain » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Will players be able to set their preferences to pred only, and thereby make it impossible to for anyone to prey upon them in the normal (non-freeforall zones)? That makes sense to some degree, for not exposing someone to a type of vore they don't like, but it might also be a bit unfair.
Amberain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Liz » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:56 pm

* Free For All.
Honestly I though I having the quest areas towns normal non-free for all. Say in a town you have quest areas to the north, east and west of the town and if you go south you see a big red sign on the map and the exit of the town saying Free For all. Once you go in the screen reminds you one last time and then you have both NPCs and Players in there that can attack. If anyone plays WOW Wrath at the moment even on a NON PVP server if you go into Winters grasp you automatically get flagged for as long as you stay there. Once you Reach the exit you came in you unflag after 30 seconds and if you’re currently fighting or trying to attack and hid in town like Diablo 2 you get attacked by the Guards to stop people doing cowardly hit and run to safety moves.

*Pred and Prey
Hmmm I do see the issue on that. Mayhaps narrow it down to Furry/ Hem and F/F M/M. So if you a Pred Female who loves to snack on males you are still open up to being Vored by Males. If you dislike this then select only F/F and you cant eat males but in return they cant eat you.

*Finding Dinner and does its preferences suit you
Rather than Conversation to the potential meal you try to Vore them and it would come up Invalid target. Mobs and NPC’s will still kill you but they wont eat you if they aren’t in the preference you set.

Honestly I don’t want to split the Vore Community but I am concerned groups will not play the game because they dislike Male on Male or Female on Female Vore or Furry or what not. Why I though of the idea because a lot of the games are just one style F/F and only 1 group play them. Not saying these games are bad because I enjoy those games a lot. Just pondering if it can be fixed to include everyone.
Liz
---

Return to Vore game