JAVRPG (Primarily F/m vore)(Emp's expansion on p. 20)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JAVRPG (Primarily F/m vore)(Emp's expansion on p. 20)

Postby warbrand4 » Sat May 07, 2011 8:04 pm

A suggestion.

could you make an unbirth seen that will change the main characters look slightly like make him a half dragon with the dragon in the woods or give him wings with harpy. Doing so would give they players a unique ability to use in combat example grater fire or fly.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat May 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:So is it still impossible to get into the ah... "Room of Trials"?

Baz wrote:I do hope the 'room of trials' becomes available soon!

Working on it. There's going to be a whole quest chain involving working for that Giantess.

Exdeath27 wrote:hope the creator would add an unbirth feature to amanda cause it kinda looks hot when you piss amanda off then she flys off up in the air and sweeps you with her crotch first...

Maybe there's something wrong with my brain, but I don't recall that happening anywhere. Can you tell me the specific scene where that happens?

Jaze wrote:Ok, I'm a little confused, I have the harpy, Aisha, Lizzy, the hero, and the angel, I go to the house with the cloaked person in Voria, and he just says Hmmm, but doesn't continue on, am I missing something, any help?

I've been looking at the events and I'm not sure how that can be happening. Just to be on the safe side, I started the game and played up to that part, and it seems to work properly. Can you please go into some more detail about what you're experiencing?

warbrand4 wrote:A suggestion.

could you make an unbirth seen that will change the main characters look slightly like make him a half dragon with the dragon in the woods or give him wings with harpy. Doing so would give they players a unique ability to use in combat example grater fire or fly.

Not in this game. It's an alright suggestion, and it has an actual gameplay hook (which most "Add more things I find hot!"-type suggestions don't). Problem is: doing that would mean I'd have to change the main characters walking-around sprite, and his battle sprite in a way that meshes with the current artwork; and I'd have to add the scene where the transformation occurs, as well as extra incidental dialogue (I mean, somebody's going to comment on it if you suddenly sprout wings); and I'd have to rework the games balance; for EVERY SINGLE TRANSFORMATION. I encourage you, or anyone else who is so inclined, to produce a game where that happens, but it's not going in this one.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Exdeath27 » Sat May 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Exdeath27 wrote:hope the creator would add an unbirth feature to amanda cause it kinda looks hot when you piss amanda off then she flys off up in the air and sweeps you with her crotch first...

Maybe there's something wrong with my brain, but I don't recall that happening anywhere. Can you tell me the specific scene where that happens?

no it didnt happen i was hoping that you would put it in the next expansion pack....sori for my crappy english...and is the naga that is taking a dump in the sylvan front get to eat you??cause im already there
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat May 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Exdeath27 wrote:no it didnt happen i was hoping that you would put it in the next expansion pack....sori for my crappy english...and is the naga that is taking a dump in the sylvan front get to eat you??cause im already there

I've been wanting to put a scene like that in for a while, but it's proving to be a little hard to implement. Maybe we'll get lucky and inspiration will struck by the time the next update comes around.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Sinistral » Sun May 08, 2011 2:03 am

About the problem with the the hooded guy not letting you in, I seem to remember there being an old problem that I guess didn't get fixed. The problem is that the guy looks for certain members in your active party. So even if you have all the party members you have to mess around with your active party till you get the members he is looking for. I think the party is actually mentioned in this thread but I can't remember what page. Just change the odd person out till you succeed.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun May 08, 2011 3:15 am

Sinistral wrote:About the problem with the the hooded guy not letting you in, I seem to remember there being an old problem that I guess didn't get fixed. The problem is that the guy looks for certain members in your active party. So even if you have all the party members you have to mess around with your active party till you get the members he is looking for. I think the party is actually mentioned in this thread but I can't remember what page. Just change the odd person out till you succeed.

That was in the old version, but in both versions of my expansion, he only checks that you've recruited them.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Scorpi » Sun May 08, 2011 10:10 am

I just downloaded the game and i got the version that was on the first page and then i saw another version on page 20 or something. I'm just wondering what version i should download if i want the latest version of the game. The one on the first page is about 67 mb big and the other one is only 6-7 mb big. Is that just an update and how do i update?
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Exdeath27 » Sun May 08, 2011 11:33 am

Scorpi wrote:I just downloaded the game and i got the version that was on the first page and then i saw another version on page 20 or something. I'm just wondering what version i should download if i want the latest version of the game. The one on the first page is about 67 mb big and the other one is only 6-7 mb big. Is that just an update and how do i update?

get the 67 mb because there are tons of new features in the expansion pack rather than the other one...
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby Exdeath27 » Sun May 08, 2011 11:35 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
Exdeath27 wrote:no it didnt happen i was hoping that you would put it in the next expansion pack....sori for my crappy english...and is the naga that is taking a dump in the sylvan front get to eat you??cause im already there

I've been wanting to put a scene like that in for a while, but it's proving to be a little hard to implement. Maybe we'll get lucky and inspiration will struck by the time the next update comes around.

would be deligthed if that happens and pls add the unbirth to amanda and some other naga's too...:D
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Sun May 08, 2011 1:36 pm

yes from playing it I found the one scene I kept pestering for (noble lady's gut) never got fixed... that made me sad, but the rest of it is quite good
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Erebus » Sun May 08, 2011 1:45 pm

I'm sorry if it's already been reported, but after being defeated by the water-elemental the conversation just ends after she claims she's about to be fed. I can walk away and everything. If I re-start the combat by talking to her again, all my characters are unconscious\dead from the start at least. But same thing happens.
Erebus
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun May 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Okay, is anyone else experiencing issue with the hooded man not realizing that you have all five party members? Because I've got another tiny-update almost ready, and I want to know if that's something I have to fix before releasing it.

Erebus wrote:I'm sorry if it's already been reported, but after being defeated by the water-elemental the conversation just ends after she claims she's about to be fed. I can walk away and everything. If I re-start the combat by talking to her again, all my characters are unconscious\dead from the start at least. But same thing happens.

My bad on that >.> I suspect it's not the only problem with that quest, but it's fixed in the aforementioned tiny-update.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Shrunkenhero007 » Sun May 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Nice job on the soft vore its fun and funny :lol: and i love the artwork and im wondering can you have the other 2 human girls in the dragon cave soft vore the main character too its in the same place where you can be eaten by the half human and half witch and nice job on the bosses too
Shrunkenhero007
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scorpi » Sun May 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Nice little game there. It's a lot of fun running around talking and discovering all the diffirent vore scens. One of my favorite once is the naga scen in the fort. Where you get to choose either save the boy or watch him digest. Now i'm really looking forward to see what's going to happen in the capital and allso am looking forward to see how the Wendy vore scen plays out. :D
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sun May 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Shrunkenhero007 wrote:Nice job on the soft vore its fun and funny :lol: and i love the artwork and im wondering can you have the other 2 human girls in the dragon cave soft vore the main character too its in the same place where you can be eaten by the half human and half witch and nice job on the bosses too

This would be nice. Or a scene where your sister or one of the other girls in your party eats one of them, or one of the kids in the Sylvan fort?
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fawcks » Mon May 09, 2011 8:29 am

Is there any way to survive the scene with Esto... Err, Karen? She swallows me, and alludes to it being possible to escape, but I hadn't saved in awhile so I saved in the land of the Goddesses... Big Mistake. I can't turn back the way I came, and the only way I CAN go is over to Karen, and she kills me every single time.
Fawcks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon May 09, 2011 8:31 am

As far as I'm aware, nope, that's a one way trip.

Don't worry, I made that same mistake once. Was smacking myself for a bit.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Erebus » Mon May 09, 2011 6:42 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Okay, is anyone else experiencing issue with the hooded man not realizing that you have all five party members? Because I've got another tiny-update almost ready, and I want to know if that's something I have to fix before releasing it.

Erebus wrote:I'm sorry if it's already been reported, but after being defeated by the water-elemental the conversation just ends after she claims she's about to be fed. I can walk away and everything. If I re-start the combat by talking to her again, all my characters are unconscious\dead from the start at least. But same thing happens.

My bad on that >.> I suspect it's not the only problem with that quest, but it's fixed in the aforementioned tiny-update.

Sweet. Looking forward to the update, even if tiny. ^^
Erebus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fawcks » Mon May 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Blah.

Bianca and Amanda are my favorite characters. Coincidentally, they are the least useful. Need buffs.

Bianca's currently dying in fewer hits than my cleric, something is wrong here.

As a minor aside nitpick... More creature vore maybe? I saw some giant farm animals in farm land that were nice... maybe you're not into that sorta thing, though, but the Dragon caves were the best part of the game for me.
Fawcks
Been posting for a bit

Postby bebl » Mon May 09, 2011 9:38 pm

It is nice to see progress done here :)
I played the new version today and had no choice but to play it through :D

I still would like to see the reward at the end, like I said years ago. But I think, I can wait for it, but please not again years ;D
I also agree with the others, that more interaction with the party would be nice. Maybe something like a "party-campsite" and some mini-quests which can be collected there. There, the player could also respect on of the most important rules about adventurer-parties and "side" with the others ;D

Keep it up! You're doing good :)
I would help you writing texts or something, but sadly my English is a little to rough.
bebl
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game