Collab?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Collab?

Sounds awesome. Let's do it!
31%
Cool, but let's wait for a while. I'm busy right now.
8%
I'd play the game.
60%
Meh, not so awesome.
1%

Total votes : 98

Re: Collab?

Postby darkone » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:19 pm

i reading this out of boredum. this sounds cool.

darkone
New to the forum

Postby Liz » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:20 am

I do like where is going!

And I was rather bored mentally at work today and on a lot of ‘legal’ simulants coke and Lemonade – Thus I had to focus my mind on something or I might go Sane – Focusing on Vore ideas for I came up with some new ideas myself.

A flash game wouldn’t be a bad idea however; I could work with Krishna3ca ‘VGame’ and make a mod’ed version of it to support the idea I mentioned. How ever. I can edit that game semi efficiently at the moment but I’d rather let people here look at my ideas and see if they can do it.

Krishna3ca has already implemented Reputation in VGame (I advise all to try that game – it rocks) this works with my idea of dealing with people however it will be interesting to have one set Reputation level per NPC. I have played with the idea of grouping similar NPCs with one faction ‘Anti Vore’, Vore, General Public, Teachers, Head Staff and the list could go on.

The maps of VGame are huge, I personally would make a large multi story school with a large ‘play ground’ sports area. I also planed on have some smaller quest hub areas that could only be accessed when shrunk – Teni sparked that idea. (When you’re small even normal or Non Vore Groups will could see you as prey even if you’re a Pred)

I do need some ideas on how to Level the actual character, either fight monsters or the class idea. A timed based even in class with quests or Puzzles like Dim’s idea in Warlocks RPGmaker game. I do want to try and do it without fighting monsters though if people have any suggestions on that.

The NPC I though of using Anime sprites from School games, also if people want to do art work I guess they can also have those characters made into Sprite format and used rather easily :). I’d love to see the good work artist do in the game.

That’s my current line of thinking from today, the rest of the idea was my own story related and if I managed to get it finish I will post it in my gallery for people to enjoy :D.

Last But not least - Krishna3ca has spent a lot of time on VGame and as such I don’t take credit for his programming or hard work. I have the impression that Krishna3ca wouldn’t mind me playing around with VGame – if this is not the case please tell me and I will find something else to play with :D
Last edited by Liz on Fri May 01, 2009 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Z_Evil » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:50 am

I would love to help out and stuff, but for a vore game, I am not sure what I can really do... probably got better artists than me interested in helping, and probably going to code in a language I don't know yet.
Z_Evil
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Teni » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:53 am

Z_evil, can you show us a link to your art page? :P Everyone can help in someway :)

Madness, you truly have had a big inspirational view towards this game :D I can make sprites/ edit them if need be (I'd need another sprite to referance from so that its all in the same style :P)

Leveling up? Prehaps we could have a energy bar... spend 5 points a day on a particular level a day, then have a countdown for the next time you can level up... or something XD

Ah well... Hm... I think I'm gonna start working on a flash version (Or what ever version)-_-
Ask me about anything! It can't hurt to ask :)

I also think I like using XD too much.... xD

http://www.teniko.deviantart.com

Yay RPG games!
Yay drawing!
Yay vore!
Yay Giantess!  
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Z_Evil » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:32 am

I was about to say there is a link in my signature... but it seems I forgot to do that, lol.
well I got my gallery on here
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=112687

Then my gallery on DA
http://evilzergusa.deviantart.com/gallery/

Which, I must say, I need to scan and upload new stuff I have drawn
Z_Evil
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Teni » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Ah, some nice line art :P and it's in the same style as my stuff

(www.teniko.deviantart.com)

:P I'd happily like to work with ya in this project :) (I think we need a artist that draws on paper :P because there's some things I can't do with a tablet XD)

I'll colour the art and you do the line art (I'll also do some line art) :P kay?

First we need to work out what to draw for it... XD

Aaaanyway... We have the art prittymuch sorted (Jinsai, you have a broken link btw)

And... I might give AS ago... after I'm not busy (I know all the basics and where to get tutorials)

All help would be good (Ideas, writers, programmers, artists, animators ect)

Yay RPG games!
Yay drawing!
Yay vore!
Yay Giantess!  
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Z_Evil » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:04 pm

Well I dunno, I guess give details to what is needed in the art.
I've been meaning to try my tablet out for coloring and everthing
Z_Evil
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Fri May 01, 2009 3:12 am

Teni wrote:Z_evil, can you show us a link to your art page? :P Everyone can help in someway :)

Madness, you truly have had a big inspirational view towards this game :D I can make sprites/ edit them if need be (I'd need another sprite to referance from so that its all in the same style :P)

Leveling up? Prehaps we could have a energy bar... spend 5 points a day on a particular level a day, then have a countdown for the next time you can level up... or something XD

Ah well... Hm... I think I'm gonna start working on a flash version (Or what ever version)-_-

Z_evil
I'm sure you can do something, if you don’t want to do artwork or programming you can help in Testing, Vore/Normal Conversations and comment on ideas. Everyone who reads the Forum IMO can add something if they like or dislike an idea as long as its constructed.

Even still when I do Vore work I have shocking Spelling and Gramma at the best of times, thus I’m rather glad I have Office that picks me up on it every time :P – I would love people to look over the conversations for Spelling and Gramma and over all Like or dislike the idea.

Thanks Teni :)

Yeah I love Anime style characters, I’m hooked on a lot of Anime in General show when I think of Vore I tend to lean towards that. I’ll post a few pics I was going to play around with on VGame but haven’t gotten around to yet. Mainly guys and girls in school uniform if we are going to do a school setting. Or if people want we could move to a Uni/College style giving people a lot more freedom with character design.

As for LVLing – I thought of people going to class having a few questions that are rather easy then halfway though the class you can have some NPC interaction that could turn into a Vore situation after class. If you agree to meet them then the stat points come into play and this means if the NPC is not your type you can say no and leave it at that.

If you pass the class you get a point in that stat. Rather than having Strength Agility, Stamina, (whatnot). Go for English, Maths, Science, Sport, Sex Ed and Psychology (Basic idea for names – think of new ones at people’s own leisure :P).

Then if you have high points in Sport you can bolt away from a weaker Pred if you choose to do so and you have a stronger chance to swallow Prey if you’re a Pred.

330b.png
School girl or teacher

3012920979_63c3d988c5.jpg
Always in anime - Glasses Girl :P

1065392753_fulUniform.jpg
Another idea on Uniform
Liz
---

Postby Teni » Fri May 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Wow madness... did you draw those?

Anyway... I'm not comfortable with male preds... so that's something I won't draw :P

Yay RPG games!
Yay drawing!
Yay vore!
Yay Giantess!  
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Fri May 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Teni wrote:Wow madness... did you draw those?

Anyway... I'm not comfortable with male preds... so that's something I won't draw :P

I wish :( I sift though various ‘H’ sites for Sprites and ‘planned to’ edit them for VGame. No I didn’t draw them but I can do the alterations so they can be used as Vore Sprites like what VGame currently has, however if artists want to just have their own work I guess that can work too :)

I doubt I'll be doing the male side of things but you never know I have had the urge to do M/F stories as of late :S
Liz
---

Postby randomer » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:27 pm

I'm not sure if this thread will ever continue or what will become of this but now that I have some free time I can offer my assistance if needbe.
Rad.Omer
randomer
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game