A Random Mod Thought

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

A Random Mod Thought

Postby Adramalech » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I was playing it just a little while ago and I started thinking to myself...What if there was a Vore mod for the game? Of course it sounds crazy hard to do, it probably will be pretty challenging, but I think it could actually be possible. There wouldn't need to be animations to go along with it, since that would be incredibly hard and time consuming to do but I have a way around it.

Here were my thoughts and if you play/have played the game it should make some sense. First, there could be a quest, anything you could think of, and the reward would be something along the lines of a "Devourer" skill. There could be specifically named individuals that would make good prey, just so you don't mess with the game by mistake, perhaps called "Hapless Victim" or something random I don't know and you could always just eat fallen enemies. So say the "Devourer" skill is a touch skill, once you activate it on a downed enemy/person then a text screen pops up and describes the scenario at hand. After the enemy is devoured then the Player is inflicted with a temporary condition that slows their movement due to the extra load and once the condition dissipates another text screen pops up and gives some final dialogue. The main issue would obviously be manipulation of the textures/meshes of the game and I don't really know if it's actually possible. Perhaps it could be more of a custom Spell Effect that gives the bloated stomach look? I have no idea.

As I said earlier this is all just some random stuff I've been thinking about and I really do think that this could actually be done somehow. >.>
Adramalech
???

Re: A Random Mod Thought

Postby Halcyon » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Or, you could make yourself get eaten and go through a huge stomach "dungeon" :D

I've done something like that for Morrowind, but don't have it anymore.

Anyway good luck.
Halcyon
???

Postby Adramalech » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Halcyon wrote:Or, you could make yourself get eaten and go through a huge stomach "dungeon" :D

I've done something like that for Morrowind, but don't have it anymore.

Anyway good luck.

Clever idea there but good luck? To me? I'd probably go completely insane trying to attempt something like this. I was just pitching the idea out there.
Adramalech
???

Postby 11millionseconds » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:28 am

Interestingly, there is a Morrowind/Oblivion cheatcode called setscale that can shrink living characters. Dead ones don't work so well, but you can shrink down to a certain size and scale upwards to 10x if I remember correctly. This might come in handy in some way. I remember from the days of Morrowind that they used some of the freakiest mesh and animation file formats so it was hard to import your own character animations. Hopefully they standardized their stuff in Oblivion.
11millionseconds
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game