Opening Up as Editor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Opening Up as Editor

Postby VixieMoondew » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:26 pm

So I've been playing a few of these vore games and I noticed something...

A few of them have some grammar/spelling errors, and I wouldn't mind correcting them.*

Soooooooooo if you guys are interested and send me the dialogue scripts for your vore games, I'll edit them and make them PRETTYFUL! x3 If this sounds good to anyone, just send me a Note.

And I don't need anything in return-- but hey, random gifts are always awesome.

*Edited from something that made me sound like a jerkface.
Last edited by VixieMoondew on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
VixieMoondew
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Opening Up as Editor

Postby The_Prof » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:54 pm

a kind gesture for sure, though honestly it you could have worded it a little bit nicer....

PS: I checked the dictionary, and prettyful isn't a word! :P /sarcasm
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby VixieMoondew » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:58 pm

I was hoping my a-holiness would balance out with the "I don't expect anything in return"iness. x3

Okay, SOME of you have a horrible grasp of the English language. I'm not going to say who.
VixieMoondew
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:05 pm

I've been trying to help with editing as well, but that's just guessing in game.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby VixieMoondew » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Er-- what's just guessing? xD;; But yes! Please, gamepeople, send me them scripts! xD
VixieMoondew
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:49 pm

By just guessing I mean I do what I interpret and not what the intend.
Side note: I also try and take into consideration if the person may be foreign in nature, just in case you know
The_Prof
???

Postby VixieMoondew » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:13 pm

Ah, right.

And I tend to do that as well... but sometimes I assume and they're like "im emerikan u jerk"
VixieMoondew
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lamnia » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:25 am

Whel mi grasp of inglash haz ben rathur ok mi self.
Butt itz a mater of bee-ing a wurd NAZI or a "hey I got what your saying, but maybe you meant this? or was that wording intentional some how?"

Sum timz peoplz right thingz ententionalli four a spesifik reson.

(seriously, you might get better response by going one by one offering help, politely and quietly.... and you do not come off as a egoist. I doubt that was your intent...)
Lamnia
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jeffos » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:48 am

Though this post is a bit belligerent, the people who don't have English as their first language on this board shouldn't be afraid to ask for help with editing dialogue/text if they know they aren't very good at English. :) Personally, my enjoyment something is greatly improved if it reads well with proper punctuation and whatnot, though I know that's not the case for everyone.
Jeffos
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VixieMoondew » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:13 am

Urghfine, I'll post it in a less jerkish way. xP TO THE EDIT BUTTON
VixieMoondew
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game