New Vore Game, First Pack info on 1st page.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

New Vore Game, First Pack info on 1st page.

Postby Raidorien » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:46 pm

The first pack should be ready by tomorrow,it's a bit broken, and I'm trying to fix why I keep getting an error report in one place. Also, I'll need to, I guess myself, draw a picture of a Naga eating 2 kids. Yes, I did get the idea from the OP in the original Naga thread, since there's no nudity though, I don't think I can include it yet. Thus, the first picture shall not be there. It shall just be a short introduction showing you the main character(s) you will be playing as and what you can expect. Actually, I'm thinking now that I may substitute it with a little part that I probably got from another vore game. We'll see though. I'll edit this tomorrow or in a few days.

Also, I'll have to put the instructions here, it's just not working on Game Maker and I really can't see what I've done wrong at all.
Directional Keys are to move. A,S,W,D are the keys to use your "tail" to lure victims. Use the directional keys to "run over" people to eat them.

Have fun! :gulp:

I love RPGMaker, but I really can't use it, it just doesn't work with me, I'll be using GameMaker7 which I know much more about and it does work with me. :D

This game will be about Nagas, and vore with them. I'm really just starting this one so it'll be awhile before you see a picture or anything. Oh, and it will be free, just to clarify. I'd like to see some storyline suggestions, although I have some in mind, so just post criticism or positive comments here and I'll see if they get in the game or not.

Also, just to say, I might put in some of the people from the Naga thread because, I think they ultimately inspired me to make this game.
Last edited by Raidorien on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raidorien
Been posting for a bit

Re: New Vore Game

Postby VoreLover666 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:48 am

Hmm... I don't really have anything inspiring to say, except for: I can't wait to see what you can do ^^
I know both GameMaker and RPGMaker, and GameMaker really has a lot more to offer... if you can script and such, that is. ^^;
(I can't... therefore, playing with RPGMaker and loving its simplicity)
VoreLover666
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Teni » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:00 am

Sounds interesting :) is there going to be Micro scenes?

I'm an artist... I'm busy at the moment (Working on another game and exams coming up) I'd like to help... but first I would like to see a demo of the game (See what style it is, the charactors and what type of stuff is in it :) )

^^; As I said though, I'm busy for know. I'd want to see a demo first anyway, so I'll wait and see what happens ^^
Ask me about anything! It can't hurt to ask :)

I also think I like using XD too much.... xD

http://www.teniko.deviantart.com

Yay RPG games!
Yay drawing!
Yay vore!
Yay Giantess!  
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anita » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:31 am

skills that hits all foes is a must in my opinion x.x
Anita
Been posting for a bit

Postby Iceninja » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Are all the characters nagas, or is the main character something else?

Good luck, btw.
Iceninja
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Good luck with the game, it takes a good amount of time and dedication to make a vore game so I'll be looking forward to see what your skills can give to the community :-D
Though I would like to ask, is your game going to be a side scroller or rpg? Either is fine, but I myself would love to see more side scrollers with vore since there's so few of them.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Raidorien » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:42 pm

dokudoku wrote:Good luck with the game, it takes a good amount of time and dedication to make a vore game so I'll be looking forward to see what your skills can give to the community :-D
Though I would like to ask, is your game going to be a side scroller or rpg? Either is fine, but I myself would love to see more side scrollers with vore since there's so few of them.
It's going to a 2D Sidescroller. I love the enthusiasm for this game, I'd just like to ask though, if someone could recommend where to find sounds and if someone could make a Naga sprite(s) seeing that mine really is bad. I'm still in the process on seeing how most of these things will still work out although I have completed a room which will probably be like the beginning room for the game after the introduction. I'm not sure yet. I'll update weekly/monthly depending on what I've done with some ideas that I've gotten, put in the game or some things that have been scrapped that people may/may not have suggested. That's all for now.

Edit1: I've finally decided this game will not have a storyline, it'll just be a bunch of rooms with people and you, being the Naga, the predator, eating them. At least that seems like the plan for now, it may or may not change but I don't have much time on my hands and it seems like the simplest and biggest way I could give back to the community.

Edit2: If anyone wants to donate/show/ Vore Pictures(NO NUDITY AT ALL) of Nagas that you think the author(If it isn't you) would see appeasing to be in the game, or any of your own work to be included in the game(Being judged by me if in the game or not), send me a P.M. of it and you'll see if it gets in the game or not. :D

I've finally solidified how the game is going to work. It'll be much better if I can get some cool battles in doing somethings a different way but, it's pretty much going to be like Konami's Metal Gear Solid Touch, where I'll upload a part of the game, and you'll be able to play it and wait for another part to come out(Not like a demo, but an actual game, the difference between that game and mine is that I won't stop for awhile) The expectancy for new levels should be frequent depending on the time of year.(Busy=Set of levels could take a month, not busy maybe even a day or two) They'll include new types of gameplay not just the same stuff. I wouldn't place your bet on a full-fledged city though, that'll be pretty tough with the stuff I'm thinking of doing. :lol: You'll just have to wait and see! :wink:
Raidorien
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game