Trouble with RMXP

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Trouble with RMXP

Postby Grith69 » Tue May 05, 2009 12:15 am

Im trying to make a game with RMXP but when i go into battle i am still geting attacked by enemies i have killed, whats going on?
Grith69
Been posting for a bit

Re: Trouble with RMXP

Postby AlexBrymm » Tue May 05, 2009 6:21 pm

That's pretty bizzare. Did you do anything special with these enemies? I'm newish to RMXP myself, but I think I can help.
AlexBrymm
Been posting for a bit

Re: Trouble with RMXP

Postby Grith69 » Wed May 06, 2009 4:49 pm

i think i got it working, i erased all the states to make my own and did not make a Knockout one lol. After i put that in everything worked fine, but now i have another problem. Who do i set so players cant do anything while an event is runing? I have one where an NPC is moveing and while she is the PC can do anything they want and they might walk over another event.

Thanks in advance!
Grith69
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game