Vore Civ

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Civ

Postby ndk » Sun May 10, 2009 10:01 am

Hi, I posted a while ago that I was making a vorey version of Civilisation4 beyond the sord (if you don’t own it get it!, if you don’t believe me just look how many brilliant free mods there are on the internet), since I’m starting to get the hang of what is and isn’t possible for me to do now I thought I start a thread to discuss what people would like to see in it. Almost everthing, units, promotions, buildings, tecknologys and Leaders are being changed to a F/F vore theme, and new game mechanics added .I’ve pretty much finished the Cave Woman age which ill try to post some screen shots of.
Attachments
gavering wommen for an attack.bmp
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Civ

Postby Firon » Sun May 10, 2009 10:22 am

post a bigger picture....I can't read anything in the picture.....also avoid BMP's as if it was the plague
Firon
---

Postby ndk » Sun May 10, 2009 11:54 am

what file type should I use? my normal one wasn't exepted
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby Teruyo » Sun May 10, 2009 5:07 pm

jpg files are preferred, but only at max quality. The only reason bmp files should be used is for official, professional usages (i.e. job-related graphic design). bmp files have no loss of data due to compression, but jpg, gif, and png files are preferred for almost every other instance.
Teruyo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rayen » Sun May 10, 2009 5:25 pm

It seems interesting. Civ 4 is a great game. I don't have the "Beyond the Sword" expansion yet though. Anyway, I wish you luck with this.
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Astellia » Mon May 11, 2009 1:54 am

I remember playing a gts scenario in Civilization 2 a long time ago. I'm curious to see where this goes, though I doubt I'll have the system resources for 4 for quite a while.
Astellia
Participator

Postby Rayen » Mon May 11, 2009 11:50 am

Civ 4 isn't very resource demanding. 64MB graphic card and 256 RAM required. That's pretty low requirements. My computer absolutely sucks and I can run it at a good medium-high quality.
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Throku » Tue May 12, 2009 4:28 am

the problem with civ four is that it only likes a few graphic cards, if you have one of theose then it's no hassle, if you don't you need lots and lots and lots more that the requirements to run the damn thing.

Other than that I agree it's a great game, though I didn't like the features the expansion adds, so I prefer to run without them. But that's when runing none vore themes ;)
Throku
May I take your order?

Return to Vore game