Suggesting a topic with the portal's vore games list.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Suggesting a topic with the portal's vore games list.

Postby Eka » Thu May 14, 2009 3:38 pm

Ok here is the steps for adding, updating, browsing, and discussing download materials, not limited to games, but I imagine it will be mostly vore games.

Adding:
1. Package your material into one file! Preferably zip. All files going onto the Vore downloads will be virus checked and tested first!

2. Login, if you don't have an account yet, get one first.

3.1 Go here.

3.2 Enters the name of your game in title

3.3 Add Description of your game

3.4 Add Version number, if any.

3.5 Click on "file attachment", add the file by clicking browse, click attach. Once it is uploaded. click "Preview".

3.6 If everything look good, then click "save", and you are done! Your additional will be added shortly.

That's it. After you done that, a quick check will be made and it will be published onto our Vore downloads pages.

Optional #1: You can also create a new topic for your game here, make sure to includes the link to the forum topic in your vore download description. If that is the case, commenting for that vore download will be disabled so people will comment on the forum only for easier tracking. Feel free to attach the download here if you want, but they will be able to get the same thing in the vore download page, so it is not necessary.

Optional #2: Add a Wiki page entry for your game if you want someone else to edit it later. Make sure to update your description with the wiki page link you created for easier tracking, if you decided to create one.

Updating:
1. After you added your vore download, once published, all you need to do is login, and click on "Edit" on that page to make modification. All your previous revisions will be preserved for historical purposes. It should only effects changes, so anything else remains the same.

Optional: Update the forum topic you created for your vore download with the newest information, if you created one.

Browsing:
1. Just go here.

Discussing:
1. Login, if you don't have an account yet, get one first.

2a. Just go to the page in vore download, click on the one you want to comment on, then simply fill out what you want to say and submit it. Creator will receive notification on the front page whenever they got a comment on their addition.

2b. If there is a forum link in the description, use that instead. Commenting directly on the vore download page will be disabled

Seem easy enough?
Eka
Administrator

Postby Takeshi » Fri May 15, 2009 12:47 am

By the way, the comment under the file upload line (in the adding downloads node) doesn't list exe, rar, zip or 7z as allowed for uploading file types. Is it possible for users to upload at least some of them anyway? Or do they have to go the rarjpg route?
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Fri May 15, 2009 5:39 am

Nice work Eka - yeah its been hard to keep track of all the new games

This will make it easier
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Takeshi » Fri May 15, 2009 1:30 pm

I assume something like this could be the wiki page mentioned earlier: http://aryion.com/content/vore-games

I don't really have time to fill it so it depends on the community.
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mobius_Evalon » Fri May 29, 2009 9:49 am

I had started working on a complete list of the vore games being manufactured in-house, but I had neglected to find this thread again to see if anyone had solved the problem. At any rate, I wasted some time anyway and this is the result (worded like its own thread before I checked here). This is an incomplete list, as I had gone from thread to thread picking up all this info and stopped about 50 threads from the top of the first page.

The list:

After seeing a call for a comprehensive thread about the various vore games, I decided to undertake the task and occupy some of my considerable free time. This thread will include links to the original threads and will serve as a quick overview to anyone curious about the developments here, with as much pertinent information as possible. I apologize in advance for sounding curmudgeonly, but I've seen literally hundreds of bright-eyed programmer newbies crash and burn after cooking up a project far outside their ability, and that seems to be what most of this thread encompasses.

AS OF 31 MAY 2009 (in no particular order):

FINISHED/SUFFICIENTLY PLAYABLE

Project: Duamutef's Glorious Vore RPG
Lead: Duamutef
Vore type(s): Same size, soft, human f/human f, digestion (graphic and implied), scat
Platform/prerequisite: Unknown
Download/play: http://sdcga.com/~duam9/VRPG2_14_Installer.exe (25.7 MB)
Links: Game info; Discussion group
Last activity: Unknown (Presumably fairly recent)
Thoughts:
The game seems to be a demon to update, debug, and distribute, though it plays pretty well on my system. DGVRPG opened the floodgate of "me too"s and gets credit for being the first actual, factual "vore game". There is a sufficient amount of direction and orientation offered and enough story and questing to keep you in the game world, though make no mistake; you kill and eat ridiculous amounts of monsters between safe zones and leave clothing and equipment in several hundreds of gastric systems as you slide through. I remember downloading this game back when I was stuck on 28.8 dialup several years ago, and it was definitely worth it.

Project: Vore Night
Lead: Shadowblaze
Vore type(s): Same size, soft, human f/human f, demihuman f/human f, digestion (implied)
Platform/prerequisite: RPG Maker XP
Download/play: http://www.filefactory.com/file/ce716a/ ... p1_fix_lzh
Links: Announced
Last activity: April 2009 (Active)
Thoughts:
My favorite game since DGVRPG. The method of digesting enemies to fit more in the character's stomach is odd, to say the least, but the game plays out pretty well with a system that essentially forces you to not overuse the main character's voring ability. I felt genuinely sad when the character's companion died (for some reason she always ends up alone) because the story keeps you pretty close to the main character. Nice storytelling and development of characters.

Project: VGame
Lead: Krishna3ca
Vore type(s): Same size, soft, human f/human f, scaly ?/human f, digestion (implied), scat
Platform/prerequisite: Java (tile-based frontal view 2D)
Download/play: http://aryion.com/content/krishna3cas-vore-game (38.3 MB-95.7 MB; four-part series)
Links:
Last activity: January 2008 (Fading)
Thoughts:
Pretty nice RPG with competent gameplay mechanics, but loads of transparent, disposable NPCs. The RPG element is largely lost while the game focuses more on the vore aspects; not necessarily a bad thing, but those who may expecting immersing storyline will be disappointed. I stopped playing at Chapter 2, since I heard rumors of chapter 3 beginning some manner of system where having a high Food stat was a detriment (and I have 800k on my best save).

Project: Alien Goddess
Lead: Markie
Vore type(s): GTS, alien f/? (presumably)
Platform/prerequisite: Not known (rendered environments)
Download/play: http://aryion.com/content/alien-goddess (3.4 MB-7.1 MB; eight-part series)
Links: Call for opinions
Last activity: Not known (series presumed discontinued)
Thoughts:
I've not played it personally, but I hear it's highly frustrating and the same scene is repeated for the vore content. Deathworks seems to do a good job of describing the content and flaws in this post.

Project: Spencer's vore game
Lead: Spencer
Vore type(s): Same size, soft, scaly/furry, ambiguously gendered, digestion (implied)
Platform/prerequisite: BYOND (tile-based bird's eye 2D)
Download/play: http://aryion.com/content/spencers-vore-world (675 KB)
Links: Announced; Sprites; Idea farming; Pleas for help; Lead struggling
Last activity: September 2006 (Presumed dead)
Thoughts:
The game is at a mild level of completion which includes basic RPG grinding with vorish finishers. There doesn't seem to be any quests or other such RPG standards besides simply attacking and eating enemies. Claims have been made by the developer that, despite the game being programmed on a platform where multiplayer networking cannot be avoided, the game is not capable of being played by more than a single person.

Project: Vore Card Game
Lead: Ranger
Vore type(s): Varied (presumably)
Platform/prerequisite: LackeyCCG
Download/play: Platform plugin (?); Game server
Links: Announced/testing
Last activity: January 2009 (Recent)
Thoughts:
Not played, as I suck bad at strategy.

Project: Geena's Trials
Lead: KavenBach
Vore type(s): Same size, soft, hard, plant/human f, scaly ?/human f
Platform/prerequisite: Game Maker
Download/play: http://www.megarotic.com/?d=VVHSED5D (30.9 MB)
Last activity: October 2008
Thoughts:
After 18 minutes of hogging the entirely of my 3 GHz Celeron and 160 MB of memory, the program claimed that my graphics driver was insufficient to run this monster. I'm tempted to go off on a tangent about bad program design, but instead I'll just say that, judging from screenshots and the load of graphics the game dumped onto my PC while failing to load, the game is primarily plant and snake vore with a bit of rape and hardvore thrown in, with homemade graphics and similar drawings to accompany the story. The thread also suggests it's a difficult game with a steep learning curve.

Project: Vore GTS RPG
Lead: xwarriorj
Vore type(s): GTS, soft, human f/human f, demihuman f/human f, unbirthing, digestion (mildly explicit)
Download/play: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zyjkntndyoe (70.7 MB)
Last activity: May 2009 (Recent)
Thoughts:
I found myself liking this game. Aside from a few things like frequent grammatical and spelling errors and the same face being used with obvious overlayed edits for each character that need to be actively ignored, I found myself liking this game despite my blasé attitude about GTS vore. The use of a Karbo picture for a key story choice was nice and the game over sequences are their own metagames. I'll have to play this one more later.

Project: Just Another Vore RPG
Lead: Iceninja
Vore type(s): Same size, GTS, human f/human m, digestion (implied)
Download/play: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?oyqtel2mynj (6.6 MB)
Last activity: March 2009 (Recent)
Thoughts:
The vore scenes are all varied and nice enough to experience several times, and there is enough storyline and questing to call the game "sufficiently playable". The vore scenes need to be found, as no enemies attempt to eat your character.

DEMO/BETA TESTING

Project: Hungry World; Amanda's Quest
Lead: SwallowMe
Vore type(s): GTS, soft, hard, digestion (implied), scat (implied)
Platform/rerequisite: RPG Maker XP
Download/play: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=879b ... f6e8ebb871 (4.9 MB)
Links: Announced; Demo released
Last activity: May 2009 (Recent)
Thoughts:
A lot of underage female GTS in the beginning. Vore scenes are mostly through painfully obvious dialogue choice or starting a conversation with the wrong NPCs. I was shrunk, restored to normal size after about fifteen minutes of gameplay, then shrunk again right before the game informed me the demo was over. Sound was nice, internal maps were okay, though I've seen the same stomach tileset so many times that I'm getting tired of it. Game shook up the dialogue slightly in response to your size and whatnot.

Project: (Unnamed)
Lead: FoxyVixen21
Vore type(s): Same size, soft, insect/human m, demihuman f/human m, ?/human m, digestion (graphic?)
Platform: Game Maker
Download/play: download/file.php?id=38339 (2.5 MB)
Last activity: October 2008 (Presumed dead)
Thoughts:
The game is two levels of you leading the enemies (consisting of a spider and ... something else) into some manner of groundmaw thing, and the third level is just avoiding a naga for points. Very, very simple program with mediocre graphics and a slightly satisfying (though ridiculously quick) devour and digest animation for the naga.

Project: Hunger
Lead: 3rdEye
Vore type(s): Macro/micro, soft (implications of hard), dragon/human f, digestion (graphic)
Download/play: http://www.mediafire.com/file/youzgwylhiv/Hunger.exe (3.2 MB)
Last activity: December 2008 (Recent)
Thoughts:
Regardless of the appearance you choose for your character, it turns into a huge dragon to eat the enemies. When you're doing so, you're vulnerable to attack during the unusually long process of stripping the meal of their clothes and swallowing them (or if the sound effects are to be taken into account, chewing them into a pulp). The enemy then resides in a small box with an organic texture background for some time before having their skin and organs digested away, then their skeletal structure. The game lagged bad on my system and I had loads of trouble playing it.

Project: Consuming Ocean
Lead: Rayen
Vore type(s): Same size, soft, demihuman f/human f, slime/human f
Platform/prerequisites: RPG Maker XP
Download/play: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3tzzujmenjy (4.1 MB)
Links: Announced/bughunting/declaration of death
Last activity: February 2009 (Officially dead)
Thoughts:
The story mode seems to be little else besides "run away from the monsters" (though admittedly, I only played it until I got out of the cellar thing and ran into pesky dialogue), but the real fun seems to be in the arena and pred modes. In arena mode, a ridiculous amount of enemies spawn and you must simply survive for as long as you can; in pred mode, you can be a hydra, naga or harpy and go eat adventurers trespassing on your domain. Ultimately, I think the latter two modes are what this game exists for.

Project: Warlocks
Lead: Dim
Vore type(s): GTS, hard, human f/human f
Download/play: http://www.mediafire.com/?gzvtz2jnyyj (16.1 MB)
Last activity: March 2009 (Recent)
Thoughts:
Dialogue-heavy, and runs slow on my machine for some reason. It's a lot better than the V1 demo I played, but I see it still has the irritating typewriter effect for the dialogue. The story is pretty well-woven, and the cutscenes seem to be hand-drawn and in a comic book style. Shows promise.

Project: The New Vore Game
Lead: Unknown (it's actually a forum username)
Vore type(s): GTS, unbirth, soft, human f/human f, demihuman f/human f, digestion (mildly graphic)
Download/play: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tyndmgyzymx (435 KB)
Last activity: May 2009 (Active)
Thoughts:
Through choice at the beginning, you can crawl into a sleeping nude girl's private areas, or alternatively her mouth which consists of the first vore scene. The second is by hapless dialogue choice with a catgirl held captive in a mine. Not much else to say, as that's where the demo ends.

Project: Vore Guild
Lead: Dean_Knights
Vore type(s): Macro/micro (presumably, it seems the enemies are smaller than the player), soft, digestion (implied)
Platform/prerequisite: RPG Toolkit
Download/play: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzfjeymklhm (32.9 MB)
Last Activity: March 2009 (Recent)
Thoughts:
The Blaster Master title theme had me interested from the get-go (after it had sufficiently angered Comodo). Runs a bit slow on my PC, and I also suffered the enemy graphical glitch explained in the above thread (which likely stems from a bit depth inconsistent with my display), as well as getting stuck in the character's own poo. Seems like it could be a pretty good game once the glitches are ironed out, but I have yet to get past the third screen. The menu options are also kinda twitchy; I'm one of those people who hits the arrow key rapidly the required amount of times and hits enter before the cursor gets there, but it seems once in a while it registers multiple taps to each press or doesn't receive the input at all. There's also an uncanny similarity to Vore Night.

TECH DEMOS

Project: barbftr
Lead: ImaginaryZ
Vore type(s): Same size, soft, scaly/human f, digestion (implied)
Platform/prerequisite: Flash (platformer 2D)
Download/play: download/file.php?id=27813 (1.7 MB)
Links: Announced/Project death
Last activity: September 2007 (Officially dead)
Thoughts:
At its' current stage, the only purpose seems to be to be digested by various creatures. It's fun to watch the heroine be eaten and digested by the enemy creatures (all reptilian if I recall correctly), but the game does little else.

Vore types: Same size, soft, ?/human f, digestion (implied), scat
Platform/prerequisite: Game Maker
Download/play: download/file.php?id=45596
Last activity: May 2009 (Presumably active)
Thoughts:
A simplistic platformer with a generic female sprite and a single enemy. You can be eaten by the enemy (which reminds me of an Aerodactyl) and use spacebar to struggle in its stomach, but that's all this program does. More in-depth citicism here.

Lead: SinowZoa
Vore type(s): Macro/micro, soft, dragoness/human m
Platform/prerequisite: Flash
Download/play: download/file.php?id=45738
Last activity: May 2009 (Presumably active)
Thoughts:
Clicking the "Cave" button on the first screen allows you to walk rightward until you happen across a gigantic green dragoness. One mawshot scene later, you're stuck in some pink stuff which I can only assume is a stomach.

CONCEPTUALIZED

Lead: Kaliera
Vore type(s): Unknown (presumably varied)
Platform/prerequisite: RealmCrafter (full-screen rendered environments)
Download/play: N/A
Links: Announced; Showcasing models/renders; Idea farming; Pleas for help; Screenshots; Black triangle; Development paused; Development suspended until further notice
Last activity: November 2006 (Dead)
Thoughts:
It seems a team was assembled and a basic architecture prototype was manufactured, but no news for several years.

Lead: Rayen
Vore type(s): Varied
Platform/prerequisite: RPG Maker VX
Thoughts:
Not much to go on. Development seems to be ambling along at a steady pace, but the information available is limited to a character biographies and a screenshot to showcase the HUD.

ANNOUNCED BUT UNREALIZED

Lead: Fireload
Vore type(s): Absorption listed explicitly; presumably varied
Platform/prerequisite: Multimedia Fusion 2
Thoughts:
Not much to go on.

Lead: Teni
Vore type(s): Unknown
Platform/prerequisite: Flash
Thoughts:
A short explanation of the potential content and a bitmap image of a squirrel (or fox?) are all that's offered.

Project: Pred Tech
Lead: HeartbrokenNewb
Vore type(s): Soft, varied (presumably)
Last activity: August 2008 (Presumed dead)
Thoughts:
No playable demo available. The idea for the game seems to have spawned from an old Gaia RP thread and hasn't seemed to have gone anywhere from there.

Lead: MisterEbony
Dowenload/play: N/A
Last activity: September 2008 (Presumed dead)
Thoughts:
Has not seemed to go anywhere since the plea for a "title page" in the above thread.

Lead: milokata
Vore type(s): Same size, macro/micro, hard (presumably)
Platform/prerequisite: Undecided
Links: Announced/pleas for help
Last activity: July 2008 (Presumed dead)
Thoughts:
I've seen this before; someone with little to no programming ability asking for someone from the general populace to do that for them. No word since the initial post, but I figure it died from lack of enthused support, inability to decide on a platform, requiring far too much free labor, and having no-one on the team but himself.

Project: Sapphire's Vore-tex
Lead: Tetsusaiga
Platform/prerequisite: Shaky settlement on Flash
Last activity: October 2008 (Presumed dead)
Thoughts:
Game's main character is based on a nude Gaia avatar, and has not seemed to go anywhere since announcement of intent.

Lead: Vorishartist
Platform/prerequisite: Java
Links: Announced/pleas for help
Last activity: August 2008 (Presumed dead)
Thoughts:
Seems to have died at the planning stage.

Lead: Superblah
Vore type(s): Soft (presumably)
Platform/prerequisite: Unknown
Links: Announced/idea farming
Last activity: January 2009 (Recent)
Thoughts:
Lead claims to be working on a vore-based MMO and was fishing for ideas in the announcement post. Four days of heated discussion later, he seems to have gathered what he wanted and no activity has spawned since.

Project: Project ToonVore
Lead: Thunder
Vore type(s): Unknown (presumably varied)
Platform/prerequisite: Presumably Flash like the first, though not specified
Last Activity: January 2009 (Recent)
Thoughts:
I vaguely recall the predecessor of this project being a mildly entertaining Flash game, though the lead wants to make a full platformer the second time around.

Lead: Kiyoa
Vore type(s): Soft, same size, human f/human f (the male character turns into a female before being vored, technically no f/m)
Platform/prerequisites: N/A
Last activity: February 2009 (Presumably active)
Thoughts:
The first game I've been excited about seeing come to completion since Vore Night.

Lead: 11millionseconds
Platform/prerequisites: C++
Last activity: February 2009 (Officially dead)
Thoughts:
Not much to go on. The thread describes a Doom-style engine and sported a detailed todo list, but the lead announced project death in the same thread. Even the screenshots were removed.

Project: Camilla's Adventure
Lead: 11millionseconds
Platform/prerequisites: C#
Last activity: April 2009 (Paused)
Thoughts:
After shutting down the previous listed project, 11millionseconds started work on a 2D Diablo-style real time RPG. Not much to go on here either, as all the screenshots are 404 and only light synopsis has been offered in terms of gameplay, story and content.

Lead: Raidorien
Platform/prerequisites: Game Maker
Download/play: N/A (though it seems there was previously a demo available)
Last activity: April 2009 (Recent)
Thoughts:
It seems the developer is going for a Smash TV of vore games; go room to room and eat all opposition.

Project: Voreventures
Lead: trippyxxx
Thoughts:
Not much to go on.

Platform/prerequsite: Game Maker
Thoughts:
See above.

Lead: Rayen?
Platform/prerequisite: N/A
Last activity: February-April 2009
Thoughts:
Admittedly, I skimmed most of the topic out of sleepiness, but it seems the enthused response was met by laziness after several people jumped on the bandwagon then promptly fell off.
Potatoes are friggin' magical. Can you power an alarm clock with a carrot? No, sir!

Also, have a vore code.
Mobius_Evalon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hongry01 » Sun May 31, 2009 7:32 pm

A very good list mobius, but you missed the Warcraft 3 (With Frozen Throne) mod being made by ryanshowseason3. I'll describe it like you described the others.

Project: (unnamed)
Lead: Ryanshowseason3
Vore Type(s): Soft, Anal, Unbirth/rebirth, Cock, Breast
Platform/Prerequisite: Warcraft III + Frozen Throne expansion
Links: Thread with updates etc, viewtopic.php?f=79&t=13416
Last Activity: April 2009 (Just graduated & got job, likely busy. Also most updates are fortnight to monthly when its Normal)
Thoughts:
Has lots of promise and seems to be continuously in work, looking forward to it greatly and hoping for a 2009 release date.
Hongry01
Participator

Postby dokudoku » Sun May 31, 2009 10:45 pm

*reads list* hey, where's my game? :'(
I guess I'll have to add it myself.

Project: A Vore Playing game (VPG)
Lead: dokudoku
Vore Type(s): Soft, hard, GTS, frog, absorption
Platform/Prerequisite: RPG Maker XP - http://tkool.jp/products/rpgxp/eng/rtp_download.html
Download/play: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tomwmijyfi2
Links: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=14928
Last Activity: Present (Beta version announced to be ready soon)
Thoughts:
Teh b3st vore gam to eva bee rel3sed & win$ @ evrythg!1!!111 :D (obvious bias by author :lol: )
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mobius_Evalon » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:30 am

I started at the last thread in this forum and moved toward the first, and I think I still had ten or so left on the first page before I quit for the day yesterday. Coincidentally, VPG was among those few I didn't get to yet.

I think as far as the Warcraft mod, I omitted it originally for some reason I can no longer recall but later figured I should add it anyways, but was too unmotivated to go find the thread again. Any I left out I was pretty sure someone else would add in subsequent posts, anyways.
Potatoes are friggin' magical. Can you power an alarm clock with a carrot? No, sir!

Also, have a vore code.
Mobius_Evalon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hongry01 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:49 am

Mobius_Evalon wrote:I started at the last thread in this forum and moved toward the first, and I think I still had ten or so left on the first page before I quit for the day yesterday. Coincidentally, VPG was among those few I didn't get to yet.

I think as far as the Warcraft mod, I omitted it originally for some reason I can no longer recall but later figured I should add it anyways, but was too unmotivated to go find the thread again. Any I left out I was pretty sure someone else would add in subsequent posts, anyways.

I'm sure this list will be added to, maybe it should be made a "sticky"
Hongry01
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:37 pm

I added an entry for my project, Vore Tournament. Unfortunately, it won't allow files larger than 100MB. Since the game is 1GB, I only provided the link to its Sourceforge page, where it can be easily downloaded. Hope that's alright.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby SwordkingX5 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:12 am

Might I suggest
Smutty Lesbian Vore Visual Novelty Game be added in here to since I don't see it listed.
SwordkingX5
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game