Help With RPG Maker

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Help With RPG Maker

Postby Coldfire_Productions » Sun May 17, 2009 2:32 pm

I'm Having A Little Bit Of Trouble Making A Beginning Dream Sequence For An RPG I'm Making For My Friend, If Anyone Knows How To Make One, Their Knowledge And Input Is Greatly Appreciated
" I Said Shush Girl! Shut Your Lips, Do The Helen Keller And Talk With Your Hips" - Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3
Coldfire_Productions
New to the forum

Re: Help With RPG Maker

Postby dokudoku » Sun May 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Could you be a little more specific in what you want? Depending on what you want to happen might require different approaches and therefore needs more details.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Help With RPG Maker

Postby Shadowblaze » Mon May 18, 2009 5:48 am

I'd be happy to help you out, but I'd need more specific information, like which RPG Maker you're using (I only know 2000 and 2003) and how you want it to play.
Shadowblaze
Participator

Return to Vore game