Looking for sprite artists

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for sprite artists

Postby Storpotaten » Mon May 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Hi, a while back I was trying to find sprite artists to make the graphics for a stuffing game. Unfortunatly I couldn't get my hands on anyone. Seeing as the vore community is much larger I thought I'd ask over here if any one is interested.

The game will be made in Multimedia Fusion 2 so there isn't really any limit to how nice the graphics can be but it is best to keep it a bit simple so that it actually gets finnished. :P

As for the game itself it's pretty open. I do have the foundation for a version of Feeding Frenzy with a girl instead of a fish. ;)
But I just discuss the game with the artist thats interested. However, I'm not into much of the stuff that's on this site since I'm more into food stuffing. Just ask if you are interested at all and we'll see what we can work out.
Storpotaten
New to the forum

Re: Looking for sprite artists

Postby Surge » Mon May 18, 2009 9:37 pm

You had me right up until the end, there.
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AtmosRobot » Tue May 19, 2009 3:04 am

I'd like to help, but alas, I have 0.112 experience with sprite art. Oh well, all the more reason to get started, right?

Oh, and Storpotaten, your artwork is awesome. It served as inspiration for me way back when. Anyway, hope you find a good artist. I'd still be interested to join if I feel I become competent in sprite art.
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby Storpotaten » Wed May 27, 2009 8:35 am

AtmosRobot wrote:I'd like to help, but alas, I have 0.112 experience with sprite art. Oh well, all the more reason to get started, right?

Oh, and Storpotaten, your artwork is awesome. It served as inspiration for me way back when. Anyway, hope you find a good artist. I'd still be interested to join if I feel I become competent in sprite art.

Thanks. :)
Don't forget there are tons of ripped gamesprites to use as base. Beat em up characters for example have a huge number of animations that you could try and work on.
Storpotaten
New to the forum

Return to Vore game