Several Ryona games (( Thanks guys! ))

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: 2 Ryona games with vore (Warning bloody!)

Postby peteian » Fri May 22, 2009 8:00 am

BTW, sorry for the double post, but one of the Blankblood (BB) senior players is here at the portal his name's thetavious. Hopes he takes an interest in this thread because he's an expert in BB and I'm sure he can contribute a lot :D
peteian
---

Postby thetavious » Fri May 22, 2009 10:59 am

rofl, you make it sound like... eh... like I'm rather important, lol

I've just a little too much time on my hands (usually)

About blankblood... the new version upped, in it there's a whole new "techno" type stage complete with an instant death that even overrides debug mode. Nothing actually "new" in aside from level designs, but at the end there's a real interesting tidbit. Basically if you get to the end of the current build (by going through the double ice wall and falling down the shaft) there's a kind of tank that holds whichever gal you're not playing as. And that is where the game ends for now.

and about the edits peteian is posting, only the ones with my name on them I actually made. The rest I just found on the uploader.
thetavious
Somewhat familiar

Postby peteian » Sun May 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Speaking of the BB Sprites here they are.

Password is "dtforum"
Attachments
MODS AND SAVES.rar
password is dtforum
(192.38 KiB) Downloaded 908 times
peteian
---

Postby dagar » Sun May 24, 2009 8:52 pm

Nice
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Sun May 24, 2009 8:58 pm

O wait, do these just work when copied into the proper places, or does something need deleted or copied over?
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Sun May 24, 2009 9:27 pm

Allright, for those who want to know, all you have to do is remove the original image and erase the addon title in the file name and walah, you now see those images instead of the regular. You may want to just rename the things like "Death_91" to "Death_91 regular" instead of deleting them if you still want them.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby peteian » Mon May 25, 2009 12:12 am

Ah, sorry I forgot to mention that. I had classes ^^; oh and I was distracted by wintermute's BB drawings

Check it out:
Attachments
bb04.jpg
wintermute's drawings
bb05.jpg
are so awesome
peteian
---

Postby Reikasuya » Mon May 25, 2009 1:24 am

Those saves in that mod folder give me a version error.. What version are they for?
Reikasuya
Participator

Postby thetavious » Mon May 25, 2009 2:15 am

They're for version BB20090422. Some will work for older version, not all though. In terms of the "new" versions, I'm holding off on a save set until more is added.
thetavious
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reikasuya » Mon May 25, 2009 3:15 am

thetavious wrote:They're for version BB20090422. Some will work for older version, not all though. In terms of the "new" versions, I'm holding off on a save set until more is added.

Hmm, well I went to the latest version so I can't really use those unfortunately. Is there something in the old versions that aren't in the new ones?
Reikasuya
Participator

Postby grawrnesss » Mon May 25, 2009 6:07 am

I have "BB20090522" and I can't get Gedit (which I'm guessing is the debug mode of the game?) to work =o any help would be appreciated thanks ^.^ oh and I won't be able to use the saves provided from the mod/patch unless i get the old version right? =o
grawrnesss
New to the forum

Postby Paradox » Mon May 25, 2009 6:40 am

grawrnesss wrote:I have "BB20090522" and I can't get Gedit (which I'm guessing is the debug mode of the game?) to work =o any help would be appreciated thanks ^.^ oh and I won't be able to use the saves provided from the mod/patch unless i get the old version right? =o

Gedit is for editing the game...
The debug mode is = the 'delete' (del) key [auf deutsch(in german), Der debugmodus ist = die Entfernen (Entf)taste]
:D
Last edited by Paradox on Mon May 25, 2009 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby grawrnesss » Mon May 25, 2009 6:54 am

ahh okies thanks lots =3
grawrnesss
New to the forum

Postby thetavious » Mon May 25, 2009 10:59 am

Yeah, that Gedit is some kind of a level/enemy editor.... that I've yet to be able to do anything with. If anyone figures it out... by all means share lol.

The previous versions of blankblood were far less linear and were nasty when it came to navigating it and finding new enemies and etc. You basically had to backtrack, start over, or just randomly explore if you wanted to find what was new. Hence why I started making a save archive. With the new version, there's just the one path, so there hasn't really been a need. As far as I know (if memory serves) only the facehugger things have not been added into the new version yet.
thetavious
Somewhat familiar

Postby bluewr » Mon May 25, 2009 2:48 pm

thetavious wrote:Yeah, that Gedit is some kind of a level/enemy editor.... that I've yet to be able to do anything with. If anyone figures it out... by all means share lol.

The previous versions of blankblood were far less linear and were nasty when it came to navigating it and finding new enemies and etc. You basically had to backtrack, start over, or just randomly explore if you wanted to find what was new. Hence why I started making a save archive. With the new version, there's just the one path, so there hasn't really been a need. As far as I know (if memory serves) only the facehugger things have not been added into the new version yet.

No, their in the game.
bluewr
Participator

Postby gamemaster1236 » Mon May 25, 2009 8:43 pm

vorpal rabbit is insansly hard. any tips on getting past the gate mini boss?
Can I haz Pred nawo?
gamemaster1236
Somewhat familiar

Postby thetavious » Mon May 25, 2009 11:22 pm

lol, like I said, if memory serves ;)

And on vorpal rabbit..... I gave up on that, big time. I almost killed my keyboard over it in fact. That's when I stopped lol.
thetavious
Somewhat familiar

Postby dagar » Tue May 26, 2009 4:42 am

tips for vorpal rabbit (I beat it, wasn't too hard)
Timing is essential in the second level.
Jump Slash if your beast friend, master it's timing and it will slay all who stand before you.

first boss: avoid the vomit from when he keeps his mouth shut. When it is obvious he is doing something diferent with his mouth shut, move to the other side. when a tentacle disapears, run and jump. sometimes he spawns red flowers.

Second boss: jumping is pretty essential on this fight. She will do one of the folowing, fly all the way across the screen dropping those blades of hers, or fly and try to folow you with those blades. Small movements are a must. she will also fly down the side of the screen and fire 3 total, one above the top reachable platform, on at it, and one below it, and then go back up. she will also go to the center and fling an attack to both sides that will hit you on the top reachable platform. the last attack will leave you safe if your on the top platform. this boss looks like a forest nymph. (or as close as this game gets)

Third boss: ok, a fighter. He has 3 basic attacks that are so avoidable it ain't funny. When he disappears into the sky, keep moving and when he hits the ground, hit him. If he jumps up, he is about to try to slowly land a kick on you while falling. If he takes a step back, hes abbout to lunge at your with some sort of bycicle kick, jump.

Fourth Boss: A door? you have to beat on this door with kapas and elves fighting you. Elves will come out the windows and land on the ledges given, remove them as a priority because they can shoot whereever you are. Then 2 types of kapas appear. The first type jump up into the "arena" and they throw their hats a little more than halfway across the map.(right past the other side of the door) and should be second priority. The last type of kappa comes from off screen and pretty much throw themselves on your blades, just swing when they jump at you.

Final Boss: ok, if anyone played "Ocarina of Time," you would probably be thinking the same thing as me: The Final Boss of the Water Temple. This fight was hard like the second level of the game (stupid lizards below the map allways killed me) but it has a twist. The map has the distinct setup of: block,water,block,water,block,water,block,water,block. You have to jump over the water and position yourself to hit the beasty in it's eye. It's only attack to ya is shooting at you with a bent tentacle. Other than that, some tentacles get in the way, but unless you jump into them, no worries. DO NOT! all off into the water, you take a crap load of damage, but with a nice gameover screen. the big thing you gotta worry about is the other jellies. They will get spat out of the water and onto your precious few blocks. Jump slash is your friend but must have good timing. If the blobs are jumping, it is easier to jump slash them.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bluewr » Tue May 26, 2009 11:10 am

Blankblood got a new update.
Something about a boss's first form
http://loda.jp/sakiry/?id=50

And vorpal rabbit, beating it on different difficulity will get you different stage select.
Practice enemy only give 25% damage, no bonus
Easy, enemy deal 50% damage, aftear beating a stage completely, you can select the first of first of a stage 1-1, 2-1
Normal, Enemy deal normal damage, after beating a stage, you get to choose all of it's stage.

And just a few thing to fix on your guide.
The fighter is a girl, and she's a mid-boss of the third stage, the final boss of the third stage is the door.
And if you can beat the fourth stage and reach the boss without taking damage, you'll get a alternate boss fight.
bluewr
Participator

Postby dagar » Tue May 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Wow, I didn't know that lolz. I need to practice and get those alternates lolz.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game