A Wounded Soul, and the Plot From Hell v0.5*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

A Wounded Soul, and the Plot From Hell v0.5*

Postby gigadragoon » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:52 am

I sincerely apologize for how long it's taking me to make an update. My new computer didn't correctly run Rpg Maker, and now doesn't run it at all (damn you, Vista). Now I have to dredge up my old computer every time I want to do pretty much anything involving Rpg Maker, which isn't very often. Again: I apologize, and yes, I AM still working on the game.
(Dear reader: If you don't feel like it, then please do not read the following 5 paragraphs. The post will be drastically shortened soon enough. Thank you for understanding.)

Well, I tells you what folks: We already have enough RPG's flyin' all over the place, yet here comes GDragoon to slap another one in everybody's faces. Yep, it's another RPGM XP game. Now, now, don't start attackin' me yet, I haven't even explained myself.

So I've got RPG Maker 1, 2, and 3 on mah game console. Sure, they're fun, if not extremely limited and/or hard as rocks to use. Then I saw everyone makin' games on their computers. "What the devil? The possibilities must be limitless!" I said to my inner self. Sure as pie, the PC version aint got hardly any of the drawbacks that the console versions have, besides being a novelty. So I find myself gettin this new Game God and low and behold, though that's probably the wrong expression, it's not that hard at all to use! I'm not much for sriptin', yet, so XP gives me a nice old-fashioned GUI to work with in settin events and such. Hot diggity, I've found myself a keeper.

"So what happens next?" One might ask. Well, I figured since I've been hankerin for a few years now ta makes mah own game, I think I'll make a game about one of my favorite interests! Little yummies going down yummy tunnels! FABULOUS! Anywho, being the creative beast that I am, I might throw a few bits of actual story in the mix. Hey, I've gotta make a good game, as well as a sensual one. Woot.

Now, the plot runs along the life of a man who has all the power he could ever want, but whose enjoyment of life has been stricken from him. He has lost all of his loved ones, save his daughter, who was kidnapped during a village raid, and he has been condemned to Hell. The man never thinks anything of the world anymore. Should he see a woman in trouble, he will simply walk on by. Why should he give back to the world what the world took from him? Anyway, he meets someone in the woods, who tells him that it's time to repent for his past selfishness which led to the death of hundreds of people, but he thinks nothing of their words, and tries to move on. The person then tells him that now, the only way he can return to his former life, is to take his punishment now. If he does so, he will finally be able to lift the great curse set upon his shoulders.

OooooOOOooooh, definently different I'd say. Or maybe not. So remember to install the initial files required to play and what not (The Run-Time Package). Also remember, I don't plan out the things I create. The game's progress will be open ended untill I find a good spot to cut it off. Have fun.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(7-11-09)Update:
*Just check it out already.

In progress:
*First vore scenes
*Graphical improvements
*More story

CURRENT NOTES:

*You need the RMXP Runtime Package to play this game, which can be downloaded here:
http://tkool.jp/products/rpgxp/eng/download.html
(If the demand becomes high enough, I'll add the RTP to the game itself. However, this would take up a LOT of space and time, so I won't do it unless I have too.)

*The next update will have the first vore scenes. Awesome, right? But still....don't wait till' then. Try it now, 'aight?

+Eventually, I'll make a text file regarding a walkthrough, hints, event locations, e.t.c.; which would clear up a lot of space on this post.

*I'm a lone wolf here on his first mission, so don't expect this to be one of those uber-awesome team-made games. I'm doing my best as far as the GUI goes.

*I'm on a contant run for resources and engine advancements. If you have anything that might help me (like lamia sprites or awesome tilesets), don't be afraid to speak up. If I use something you made/found, you'll most definantly get credit for it.

IMPORTANT!
(In a sense)

Sure....I'm quite the creative pickle. However, my creativity is sucked up through a straw every time I find myself in front of that dreaded event creation screen. Now here's the good part: If you think you have a good idea for a scene, tell me about it!! Coming up with vorish ideas and making them actually sound good is excrutiatingly hard! You would be doing me and gamers alike a huge favor by helping me to make some nice little scripts for the game! No, I'm not talking about variable x determinig the position of frame refreshing images relative to the players experience level, I mean like movie scritps!

For example:

~Sarah alowly walks into the almost pitch-black basement. She takes a step off of the old, creaky stairs, and stumbles forward into the darkness. All of a sudden, the lights flash on! Sitting in the corner, is a huge, fat slug!

Slug: Mmm, girly....I'ma gowna eat'cha! *licks lips*

Sarah: *falls backwards* B-B-But!......This is a human vore game! You're a slug!

Slug: Well that may be, but there will be some non-human vore involved! So I can eat you if I want! *approaches Sarah*

Sarah: No wait, you can't!

Slug: Oh yes I can!

Sarah: No, you can't. This event hasn't been scripted into the game. No one has suggested it yet!

Slug: What?! *slumps sadly* Well....I guess we should just party, then...

Sarah: Yaaay!

--Please note, that that was merely a silly example. And I have to tell you, that your script may be changed to fit into the game. Credit will still be attibuted to you, though; so go on, send me your script! (via PM)

Don't be embarrased by thinking that your script isn't good enough. If it isn't added to the game, that DOESN'T mean that it was bad! I probably just couldn't find a place to put it in. So please, even if you DO suck, send me your ideas.

Link to the game:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2oja4cyylzg
v0.8

I'm also looking for a skilled artist to do a commision for the title screen. There 'aint no vore in it, but it's money...so...send me a PM if you're interested.

(Criticism is greatly appreciated, but moreso are suggestions. That being said, don't just complain like a little **********, tell me how to make it better!)
Last edited by gigadragoon on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 10 times in total.
If my avatar offends you.......there's probably a good reason for that.
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Wounded Soul, and the Plot From Hell

Postby dagar » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Ok, You know what? after 500 views I would expect one response, so here is mine. It sounds like an awesome game, and I can't wait for it to get farther along. I love hte plot since it leavse so much room for "punishment." :gulp:

I really want to see this game further along in production, but everyone starts somewhere eh?
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:25 am

Interesting - I cant wait to see what happens next :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby archaicmessiah » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:35 pm

My initial response for the update is mostly a positive one. I do like the amount of characters you have established potential ways to interact with, and it is nice that you are trying to establish a story with the lead character. My only problem is found with the dialogue that seems to be a bit over the top at times, however, the game is still in its early stages so it remains to be seen if this is actually a bad thing or if it is actually fitting of the lead character. Either way, keep up the good work and I'll look forward to the next update.
archaicmessiah
New to the forum

Postby salted » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Awesome game. :-D
Has alot of future!
salted
New to the forum

Postby penguintacolampshade » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:43 am

From what I can tell so far it looks good. Granted, we'll see when the greater chunks of meat, such as the game itself and especially the vore, are available. =P
penguintacolampshade
Artist

Postby Hongry01 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Make more please :(
Hongry01
Participator

Postby gigadragoon » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:39 am

Yeah, sorry guys. Been' under the weather for a bit and haven't had time to do anything :| . I'm getting back to it, though, so.....yeah.
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Wounded Soul, and the Plot From Hell v0.8

Postby gigadragoon » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Initiate the hooting and whooping. V0.8 is ooout! :-D
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Postby penguintacolampshade » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Once more, still lookin' good. Baby steps at a time right? I'm still waitin' on me some vore!

Although, your classic "go save the princess...eh...daughter" plot is panin' out nicely. ^_^
penguintacolampshade
Artist

Postby komaru » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Definatly a great game, hope to see a new version soon, hopefully with some vorish goodness :gulp: ^_^
komaru
???

Postby tanktics » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:02 am

From game designing view, you should probably make talking scenes more skippable (for sake of ppl playing again/ not caring for story)

And from fetish side, it's 0% fetish related yet :S
tanktics
New to the forum

Postby dagar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:54 am

I love how you revealed so much, yet nothing at all about the character with that last scene, This seems like its going to be a very interesting plot.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:53 am

hm, It's been a while, and I feel like some people left this thread to check on other ones and let it slip, especially you! yes you public! ESPECIALLY YOU ADRIEN! (kudos to anyone who knows where that is from)

So, any planned updates or other info we can have to suggest about? I love the plots current direction and Can't wait for the game to pick up.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gigadragoon » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Honestly, the update'll be a few weeks or more. I just had my wisdom teeth excavated from my face, so I'm a bit slow for now. Also, I'm a big update kind of man. I don't like updating on every tiny little thing that happens. So don't lose hope, people! I just have to make the stuff before I can post it.

-Lost my magic powers in a fight with flying raptor Jesus.
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Postby salted » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Awesome! :D
PS: WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!
salted
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 am

salted wrote:PS: WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

in the ceiling, watching you masturbate
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby salted » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:21 pm

The_Prof wrote:
salted wrote:PS: WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

in the ceiling, watching you masturbate

^^; Made me look to the ceiling for a moment :lol:
salted
New to the forum

Postby gigadragoon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Have you ever thought WHY he's watching you masterbate?....
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:22 am

gigadragoon wrote:Have you ever thought WHY he's watching you masterbate?....

cause he's bored of doing this
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Next

Return to Vore game