A Wounded Soul, and the Plot From Hell v0.5*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Wounded Soul, and the Plot From Hell v0.8

Postby Mukat » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:23 pm

How the hell can you get bored of THAT?
Mukat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Man, this is SO on topic.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby gigadragoon » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Hmm, yes....I'd have to agree.

Mr. Wright, can you provide evidence that God in the cieling is relevant to this case?
If my avatar offends you.......there's probably a good reason for that.
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:45 pm

well Edgeworth it was requested in salted's testimony for someone to tell him where our god was in relation to your losing your powers to flying raptor Jesus, since everyone knows the one true god is ceiling cat, and he always is watching someone masturbate, then the location of our god was revealed, since the request was made as a result of your comment, and you are the creator of the game, then we are talking about you, and therefore indirectly talking about the game because you are it's creator, therefore remaining on topic, indirectly ^_^
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby gigadragoon » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:54 pm

{(((OBJECTION!)))}

*slams hand on desk*

.....Crap.....thought that I could come up with something while I was objecting...

...I couldn't.... >.>
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Postby gigadragoon » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:59 pm

{(((OBJECTION)))}

*slams hand on desk*

Mr. Wright! I will not have you badgering me!
Stay on topic or legal action will be taken, fool!

Heh....heh....heh....
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:17 pm

HOLD IT!!!

I've already proven that I was on topic in my previous statement and your failure of rebuttal on the subject enforced that!
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby gigadragoon » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:33 pm

TAKE THAT!

*unobligatory banana*

Looks like you win again, Prof.
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:28 pm

and for my closing arguement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHypmu7EO1k
The_Prof
???

Postby dagar » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:28 pm

any progress? seems to have tapered off a tad.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gigadragoon » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:14 pm

I wasn't bumping it because there's no reason to. There really isn't anything worth looking at just yet.

As for progress, my time is constantly being sucked up by other things (yeah, knew that would happen), which pretty much limits me to only working on the game during the weekends. Like I said, it's gonna be a while before anything gets updated.
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Postby dokudoku » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:42 pm

I played the game, and I have to say, it is definitely very professional, I personally thought the dialog dragged on quite a bit, and since there was no actual vore (I did see some hints with some of the characters though), I can't comment on anything other than the basic structure of the game.
Besides that however, I can say that this truly deserves to be an asian cat approved game (damn bastard won't approve of my game 'cause he's an elitist >.> ).
Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing the next version. :-D
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Deathworks » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:38 am

Hi!

This is a bit complicated for me. Truth be told, I checked the first demo version you released and I pondered what (or rather if) I should write. I agree that the game has thus far been well-designed, however, it's tone and atmosphere is not to my liking. And it gets complicated for me when my own personal tastes get in the way. So, while I think you are producing a high-quality game there which is certainly an enrichment for the community, I will probably not really keep up with it myself.

Having said that, you asked about additional engine stuff and things. The only thing I know of is the 魔王魂 sound and music collection, which comes as an expansion RTP:

http://maoudamashii.jokersounds.com/

"ツクールXP用RTP配布" in the left menu.

Mmmmhhh, strange, it lists his year as the latest update, but the site links to the Vector download page for the RTP (^_^;;

http://www.vector.co.jp/soft/win95/game/se443930.html

Anyhow, the material there is free to use without any need to notify. You have to give credit if you use it, and you may not distribute just the material or give direct links to the material at the homepage.

If you use the material from the RTP, you can use it just like any other RTP material, but you have to ask users to install the RTP on their machines as well. If the engine itself does not help you with setting it up, the RTPs are listed in that *.ini file in the game's directory...

I hope this helps somewhat.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Liz » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:18 am

Honestly the dark atmosphere really just makes me want to fight even more so.

I enjoy dark and hopeless situations because when in a corner it can bring out the best or worse of people. Usually in RPGs they have a hopeless situation and that is when the main character steps up to the plate and shows his merit as either a hero or an anti-hero.

I did notice the Vore Hints in the game but over all I do like the story. Fight the Power :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Madness wrote:Honestly the dark atmosphere really just makes me want to fight even more so.

I enjoy dark and hopeless situations because when in a corner it can bring out the best or worse of people. Usually in RPGs they have a hopeless situation and that is when the main character steps up to the plate and shows his merit as either a hero or an anti-hero.

I did notice the Vore Hints in the game but over all I do like the story. Fight the Power :)

Dark atmosphere? What dark atmosphere?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby gigadragoon » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:42 pm

dokudoku wrote:I played the game, and I have to say, it is definitely very professional, I personally thought the dialog dragged on quite a bit, and since there was no actual vore (I did see some hints with some of the characters though), I can't comment on anything other than the basic structure of the game.
Besides that however, I can say that this truly deserves to be an asian cat approved game (damn bastard won't approve of my game 'cause he's an elitist >.> ).
Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing the next version. :-D

Thanks man :-D
I'm glad it seems at least a little professional (in a casual sense, of course). As for the dialog dragging on, I'm gonna work on that. The next update or so should contain many, many, many improvements on graphics, dialog, and overall gameplay. And remember, Asiancat does not like fish! He likes improvement ratings.

Now I admit, there will indeed be much of a "dark atmoshpere" throughout the course of the game. This mainly revolving around painful memories and all that jazz. However, this IS only the beginning, and even I am not quite sure where everything will end up. Like always, I've got an overload of big story events, but I have trouble coming up with fillers to add in between. So Link kills his father and saves the princess, what would be the transition between the two that lowers the mood, but doesn't erase it? Giant robot nazi starfish, that's what! -Wait...that won't work...

Meh....we'll see what happens.

Have a fishy stick, my friends.
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Liz » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:20 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
Madness wrote:Honestly the dark atmosphere really just makes me want to fight even more so.

That main character has his soul dammed to hell and Hell is after him taking all he loves. I take that as dark enough to call it a Dark Atmosphere and thus I love taking a character in that situation on a path of either Redemption or vengeance
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Deathworks » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:58 am

Hi!

Gigadragoon: There is nothing to "admit" about the atmosphere. We have so many different people here that it is quite natural for people to have different tastes. I am more on the cute/comedy/harmless side of things, and I am trying to encourage that where I see the potential. But there are many people who like it more "spicy". So, you should not worry just because I said that I don't like the atmosphere - there are many who do like it.

And please do not deviate from your honest feelings for the audience's sake. One of the worst piece of writing I have ever seen was caused by someone changing the nature of their narration because it didn't really fit the place it was being posted (story posted in installments at a forum). Because the person liked the community there, they changed the storyline and it was simply awful. Thus, please stay true to yourself.

In addition, as I said initially, there are many different people here, so it is good to have many different games etc. here as well - so everyone can find something they enjoy without having to pester those who have different tastes with requests for changes/additions.

Just for completeness' sake, my feeling was actually that we have a rather juvenile atmosphere here like in shounen manga (see "Dragonball") with the main character overflowing with allmightiness... But that impression is probably because it is something I tend to look for :)

Anyhow, I wish you good luck and success with your game.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Madness wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:

That main character has his soul dammed to hell and Hell is after him taking all he loves. I take that as dark enough to call it a Dark Atmosphere and thus I love taking a character in that situation on a path of either Redemption or vengeance

You say 'dark', I say 'angsty'.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby gigadragoon » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Deathworks wrote:Hi!

Gigadragoon: There is nothing to "admit" about the atmosphere. We have so many different people here that it is quite natural for people to have different tastes. I am more on the cute/comedy/harmless side of things, and I am trying to encourage that where I see the potential. But there are many people who like it more "spicy". So, you should not worry just because I said that I don't like the atmosphere - there are many who do like it.

And please do not deviate from your honest feelings for the audience's sake. One of the worst piece of writing I have ever seen was caused by someone changing the nature of their narration because it didn't really fit the place it was being posted (story posted in installments at a forum). Because the person liked the community there, they changed the storyline and it was simply awful. Thus, please stay true to yourself.

In addition, as I said initially, there are many different people here, so it is good to have many different games etc. here as well - so everyone can find something they enjoy without having to pester those who have different tastes with requests for changes/additions.

Just for completeness' sake, my feeling was actually that we have a rather juvenile atmosphere here like in shounen manga (see "Dragonball") with the main character overflowing with allmightiness... But that impression is probably because it is something I tend to look for :)

Anyhow, I wish you good luck and success with your game.

Deathworks

Don't worry, I'm not changing diddly about anything yet. It's just my manner of tongue in why I said "I admit", but meant "yeah, this is how it's gonna go". However, I'm a very open-minded individual, so I don't really "dislike" anything. There are events I don't really care for, but hell, if I can make a filler or easter egg out of it, you better believe you're gonna see it in the game.

I think the source for the "dark" storyline originates from me playing too much Shin Megami Tensei. ^^;
Man, those games will screw with ya's.

BTW:
DEATHWORKS! Man I tried to get the RTP, but the "ûéëñì¦-âÅâôâ|âCâôâg" sound effects won't extract out of it (yeah, my comp don't speak no Japanese). I think there was about 33 of them, and they ran through fine in a test extraction. However, when I try to actually put them to my harddrive, it says that it can't read from the source file or disk. Are these important enough for me to care about? Or should I just say screw it and pick through the files myself?
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game