A Wounded Soul, and the Plot From Hell v0.5*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Wounded Soul, and the Plot From Hell v0.8

Postby Deathworks » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:16 am

Hi!

I have to admit that I only have relatively superficial knowledge about the individual files in the RTP. I don't have the Enterbrain engine myself, so I don't know about the details of the handling, but you may try to extract as much as possible from the RTP and see if you can access it as RTP ressources. Depending on how the engine handles the RTPs, it may or may not work (in effect, you may get into trouble if it does a role-call before accepting an RTP). If you can use them that way, I would think that you are all set.

What operating system do you have. If you have Windows XP, I strongly recommend installing Japanese support anyway. 99% of the programs I know are fine with that, and you will only notice a change if you have some non-English characters in your default language (for instance, I have a German computer, so I sometimes have Umlaute change into Kanji in some displays) - but since you can set your input language freely, your normal usage of the machine should not be obstructed (Start -> Settings -> System Settings -> Region and Language Options -> Second Tab - Install East Asian Languages/ Third Tab - non-Unicode programs : Japanese).

If the RTP doesn't work out for you at all, you can still use the sound files the site offers directly. At the site, the second heading of the menu to the left is "sound materials" (音楽素材 ). The first entry below that is simply the terms of usage (free to use, no informing needed, no direct linking to the material on the page, give credit to the author and give a link to his homepage, no redistribution as a sound collection only, nothing that would otherwise harm the author's rights), the others are files for different things: Song MP3s, MP3s with songs, MP3 for background musics, MIDI, sound effects. (Below that, you have the RTP and other things - the author seems to be selling music as well and accepting comissions; so the above is all there is to the free stuff)

Deathworks

P.S.: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin rocks, followed by Persona, and finally Persona 2 - Eternal Punishment. :) :) :) :)
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Liz » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:08 am

empatheticapathy wrote: You say 'dark', I say 'angsty'.

Different Strokes for Different Blokes.

'Angsty' or dark I still want to find the cause and fight it. So the result is the same.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby gigadragoon » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Deathworks wrote:I have to admit

lol

Anyway I'm sure I've got the japanese stuff installed, but of course, the computer never did understand it. I've actually started going through the files (without the installer), and I don't think it'll be a problem if I miss out on a few. I had a rediculously huge resource inventory before I got the RTP you suggested, and I don't think I could hander the lists being much longer ^^; . Nevertheless. It is my job as a nerd to make sure I've got as many resources as possible.
If my avatar offends you.......there's probably a good reason for that.
gigadragoon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Liz » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:39 am

Hehe Giga Too true.

When i deal with the VGame stuff I edit I wouldn't know for the life of me where i got the stuff from.

I know most of the Anime and even some of the HGames they are from but over all i lose track. Either way if it helps make you game better then go for it :D
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Genowing » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Short game is short. But Awesomely done. I can't wait to see how you further the plot.
Genowing
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game