That one Foxxy Mama vore game.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: That one Foxxy Mama vore game.

Postby Some_Random_Guy » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:58 am

[sarcastic]
I like how the game says i am a Dumbass when i hold ctrl in the title screen without finishing the game! Yes, Hold CTRL and were Dumbasses! Release it, and you aren't anymore!
[/sarcastic]
(People might be wondering what the hell i am talking about, well, only the creator knows! :P)

But seriously, this game is great!

EDIT: Also, Who is Jenna? Foxy Mama? Jenna Jenna Jenna
HEY!!! HELLO MAN!!!! WHATS UP?!?!?! now dont highlight me anymore, okay please? Thank you!
Some_Random_Guy
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Some_Random_Guy wrote:EDIT: Also, Who is Jenna? Foxy Mama? Jenna Jenna Jenna

Oh you little hacker. >.>

This is Jenna. :silly:

And I'm glad you like it. :wink:
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:03 pm

I'm not sure if it's entirely necessary to note, but I'm working on a sequel to this game in this topic if anyone's interested. Should hold everyone over until this game is unfrozen, I hope.

My apologies for not flagging earlier. I suppose I should treat more people like I'd treat myself, as I don't really tend to venture from the topics I posted in for updating purposes. :?

A good bunch of old fans are already there. Check it out if you have the time! :wink:
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby gravifan89 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Uh... what's the password? I don't feel like playing scavenger hunt to play this game, I've already got the sequel.
Going on vacation from the 2nd of August (2012) to the 17th of August (2012). Will not be online during this time.
gravifan89
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:55 am

It seems a good bunch of posts in this topic have been deleted. Since the password is probably on the page before this one anyways, (and although it won't deter people from asking), I'll post here that the password to the game is "Amy".
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby gravifan89 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Thank you very much!
Going on vacation from the 2nd of August (2012) to the 17th of August (2012). Will not be online during this time.
gravifan89
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Achenar » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:57 am

Could you upload this game on a different site than 4shared, please? Like maybe Mega where you had Foxxy 2 uploaded before? I have no experience with it, but to my brief exposure, 4shared is a skeezy-looking place with fifty billion fake buttons that all make you download some weird "download manager" program that I don't trust and which requires you to create an account using your real name to access the file even for a "non-premium" download. I'm actually kinda fond of this game and wanted to get a new copy after playing the sequel, but I point blank refuse to give 4shared my real name and info.
Achenar
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:00 am

Achenar wrote:Could you upload this game on a different site than 4shared, please? Like maybe Mega where you had Foxxy 2 uploaded before? I have no experience with it, but to my brief exposure, 4shared is a skeezy-looking place with fifty billion fake buttons that all make you download some weird "download manager" program that I don't trust and which requires you to create an account using your real name to access the file even for a "non-premium" download. I'm actually kinda fond of this game and wanted to get a new copy after playing the sequel, but I point blank refuse to give 4shared my real name and info.

Signing up for a new account, I named myself "Gracha Doodah."

I don't think your real name is required. :?

I'll put one up, though, give me a few minutes. Edit incoming~

EDIT: Niggly-wiggly blamety-plumeskin! Here you go, a specially-made MEGA download, just for you.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby jincoto » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:15 pm

had a really tough time finding the correct name to unlock it... I'm unnable to play it...
jincoto
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:58 am

jincoto wrote:had a really tough time finding the correct name to unlock it... I'm unnable to play it...

+/- 4 posts above you.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:59 am

MakotoSanada wrote:this game is a silly bunch of fun i love it

Glad to hear it. If I ever manage to finish it, I will let everyone who has posted in this topic know.

Through the handy "View your posts" feature, of course. Not personally.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby OlStoneEars » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:00 pm

Wait, the Foxy Mama Dev is still around? Hot dang, I'd lost track of things when the ILied site closed last decade. This is excellent news! Consider me another fan eager for anything you might set out to do.

Even nothing else gets finished, thanks for creating a formative experience in my exploration of this kink.
OlStoneEars
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:53 pm

OlStoneEars wrote:Wait, the Foxy Mama Dev is still around? Hot dang, I'd lost track of things when the ILied site closed last decade. This is excellent news! Consider me another fan eager for anything you might set out to do.

Even nothing else gets finished, thanks for creating a formative experience in my exploration of this kink.

I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it, for sure, but you'll probably be waiting for a good long while. I haven't really made anything since I closed down the [young man's poorly-informed approximation of a] studio, and any project I've tried to get off the ground stalls at the starting line. I'm nearly certain that if I want to try again, I'm going to have to be able to devote at least 60% of my time to it, and (without being too descriptive) I do have a life currently.

Foxxy Mama will be the easiest to complete since it's about 90% of the way finished not including sounds, so if one gets done, it will probably be that one. So look forward to that within a timeline of 5+ years, and keep your expectations where appropriate. :silly:
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Previous

Return to Vore game