World with Preds in Charge (possiable game idea)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

World with Preds in Charge - Do people like this idea

Yes
79%
No
1%
Interesting but needs work
19%

Total votes : 151

World with Preds in Charge (possiable game idea)

Postby Liz » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:43 am

Placing an idea I had recently onto the debating stage :)

I am looking at creating Vore style setting for both my writing and possible games later down the track. Reason I placed the game section is because I don’t mind people using my idea for their own games. It would be nice if people did mention me but overall I'm looking to create a very sexy atmosphere for both Pred and Prey elements.

This is the first idea I had on the subject and its open to change, scrutiny and help with peoples own ideas.

The world.
I'm currently thinking that I will have the Preds or 'Hungered (or some other name)' control most of the cites, jobs and what not leaving the normal humans who cannot Vore to either hide in slums away from the cities or play the danger sport of blending in with the Hungered.

The setting I will be using is relatively close to modern day environment with the Preds trying to further their 'race' and the Preys trying to survive without being eaten.

Possible Rules
    * In General Hungered will not eat each other.
    * Hungered are 3 times stronger, faster and generally have a quick metabolism.
    * Possible Magic or at least Alt Universe with magic in.
    * In general Hungered are rather arrogant in their hunting styles and will not hide the fact they are Hungered'
    * The main reason prey will try to blend in is they get paid and generally have a normal life style rather than living in a Slum.
    * Preys tend to realise a fellow Prey but some are really good at disguising it.
    * Slums are not safe from Hungered who tend to enjoy them and love a good hunt.

There are two ways a hungered can detect a prey.
    * Fear - Scare the prey enough and they release a distinct smell.
    * Arousal - Seduce them, make them horny and it has the same effect as fear (also more fun to play with dinner imo :P)
    * Hungered Will not admit this smell under any circumstances

Both Pred and Prey can be male or female so its not one sided.

The idea is really Preds have free and easy rain, one a prey is revealed they have no rights or normal amnesties allowing the Pred to have free rain over them. Most Preds prefer to eat in private though.

The Prey side of things is really a suspense of getting caught or trying to keep undetected which people tend to enjoy.

This is the idea straight out of my head and I'm looking for people to lend their ideas for it. I'm mainly going to be doing a story arc over this idea but I have always been meaning to a VGame mod from scratch using my own storyline.

What do People think.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Re: World with Preds in Charge (possiable game idea)

Postby Nerva » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:50 am

I like this idea overall, and one aspect of it in particular:
Madness wrote:Both Pred and Prey can be male or female so its not one sided.

This right here is something you don't see in a lot of other peoples' fantasy universes, and something I really appreciate. If a vore game was made based on this idea, I'd support it.
Nerva
???

Postby Takeshi » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:52 am

Nerva wrote:This right here is something you don't see in a lot of other peoples' fantasy universes, and something I really appreciate. If a vore game was made based on this idea, I'd support it.

Same here, although I do have a certain preference when it comes to genders. Ideally, if a game would support several modes depending on genders, it would be awesome. But this is a lot of work and hardly possible, I guess...

I like the concept. Would play a game like that with great pleasure.
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terastas » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:35 am

Well. . . It's not a terribly original concept (gotta' say you lost me when you mentioned the ability "to vore"), but there's a lot that remains unwritten, so it has potential. Try to make it more than just an entire setting built solely around the pred/prey relationship; those are ten a nickle.

The other thing I have to say is that "preds in the cities, prey in the slums. . ." Really struck me as kind of lame and cliche. Again, if you're going to make extensive use of this setting, try to make it a little more complex than just the big bad predatory bourgeois and the helpless preyly proletariat (only propaganda films are ever that blatantly one-sided).
Eka, you're a two-faced brat. Good riddance.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby regnierofhexter » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Definitly has potential.
regnierofhexter
Somewhat familiar

Postby xionzappa » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:46 pm

World or city controlled by preds? *Smirk* Sounds a lot like my stories. Interesting.
xionzappa
Somewhat familiar

Postby BradRepko » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:34 pm

*post removed do to incoherent rambling*
Last edited by BradRepko on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hongry01 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Nerva wrote:I like this idea overall, and one aspect of it in particular:
Madness wrote:Both Pred and Prey can be male or female so its not one sided.

This right here is something you don't see in a lot of other peoples' fantasy universes, and something I really appreciate. If a vore game was made based on this idea, I'd support it.

I agree, this also (slightly scarily) seems to be the sort of vore I always think of.

Anyway I support this.
Hongry01
Participator

Postby Noctivagus » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:51 am

This idea definitely has some potential, though I have to agree with some of the earlier posters about parts of it being a little bit cliched. Of course it wouldn't have gotten to be a cliche if it didn't have something going for it in the first place. I think you should do something with it.
Noctivagus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:54 am

Thanks for the replies and sorry if I'm confusing people. I have bad English at times and it medical rather than laziness.

Male and Female Idea.
Basically if people are that against one Gender swallowing another or vice versa they have an option at the start to prevent it. Say I chose M/F F/F and F/M then I wouldn’t have any M/M situations but that is later down the track once the game's frame work kicks off (if at all) and I'd love to have guest writers do the M/M stuff due to I'm not really into it myself.

However I am trying to think of an even side system in a game. Is this fair or am I just deluding myself that I could actually work?

To Vore… ??
Terastas Should I use Swallow or Eat rather than to Vore if that is giving you the shits?

I know its not 100% original but I'd like to put my own spin on things and if I am directly ripping someone off that I don’t know about then please tell me where I can find there idea so I can read it. I'd love to see similar ideas people have come up with :)

World Idea

Prey, Slums and Undercover Preds
Rather than wait around to be eaten most of the weaker humans rushed away and congregated into their own city safe havens, fighting a desperate battle with the Preds and due to overwhelming numbers they drove them out. They try to live as normal as possible but are under constant watch for a Pred army to role in.

Even though Preds are physically better and with a sizeable force they could take out these strong holds or 'Slums' they would rather make a sport out of hunt and capturing the ones that leave the save havens or venture in to the Pred's captured cities.

Even though Preds are physically better they can still be overwhelmed and desperate humans will do wondrous things. The Preds forces have enough trouble defending their own cities from uprising and small attacks to go out and attack strongholds or other cities where the Prey control.
This idea leaves for undercover Preds hunting in a target rich environment.

Preds and their captured Cities
Preds control many cities and run a semi normal capitalistic style of life style with money, business, government, military and what not. These cities are good living conditions and aren't really on high alert apart from the odd 'terrorist attack' by disgruntled prey.

This good life style is attracts, 'Brave' prey live with the Preds undercover and try to fit in and keep themselves from being eaten. Therefore Prey could have the 'fun' experience of trying to keep their emotions in check to survive day to day life and activities.

Both Sides would lose too much on attacking so it’s a stalemate.

How this for some background info on the idea. Add to it - disagree - I need a good debate on this topic and later I'll post a story I am writing with this idea.

Cheers for Reading again :)
Liz
---

Postby Sempai13 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:37 am

Very Interesting Concept- I agree with some of the prior posts (might be cliche yadda yadda) but let's be real... Anywho I definitely say peruse this further- I'd love to get into this ^^
*-Never Knows Best-*
Sempai13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Liz » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:26 am

Have Pred rule the earth is a good idea and I have read and enjoyed numerous stories on both here and writing.com that entail Preds dominating the world. Women eating men and other women who couldn’t Vore left right and centre and while I do enjoy this work and applauded the writers.

But in my personal opinion is I tend to enjoy about the hunt or foreplay or the game of cat and mouse between Pred and Prey as much as the actual swallowing and digestion phase. I'd rather have world where Prey is not out in the open and easy game but the Pred has to actually hunt.

The idea of an urban environment, school teachers, office workers, police, hospital right down to the next door Neighbour being either a spunk or a hot Milf. The Neighbour in question finds out the person she lived next door to is actually a Prey trying to fit in a Pred world and deals with accordingly.

Though I don’t mind Brute strength, I'd rather have a situation where the Pred gets sexual towards the prey weather it be open molesting down to mere flirting. Once the Prey is aroused then the Pred can smell or see something that tells them this person is not a Pred and its open season.

I'll post a short bit of work soon and see what people think of my idea.
Liz
---

Postby Plaugedragon » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:05 pm

I feel like this needs more fleshing out. Also, are preds just naturally sociopaths towards preys, or is it a learned thing? Are there any ways for preys to fight back? (One-sided makes it really grimdark in my mind). Hopefully children are off the menu in this world.

Just thoughts.
Plaugedragon
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:24 am

I absolutely LOVE the social stratification thing, but the 'preds are stronger, faster, etc.' bit is kinda trite.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Younger99 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:47 am

Sounds curious and I hope that it goes well.
(Also posting to keep an eye on this.)
Younger99
Participator

Postby WarPerson » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:18 am

I really like the idea of this (I would love to play this as a V Game^^)
WarPerson
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:53 am

Last post 12 years ago. A tiiiny little thing inside of me doubts that Liz really follows this idea any longer? Bunny Casion is more the thing...

Also hey Liz :)
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:57 pm

RC8015 wrote:[ https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/028/437/Necropost.jpg ]

Last post 12 years ago. A tiiiny little thing inside of me doubts that Liz really follows this idea any longer? Bunny Casion is more the thing...

Also hey Liz :)

Hey you <3

Yeah I don't have time now days to make a game from scratch ^^
Liz
---

Postby Anonymous111 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:38 am

I like settings where everyone can vore because if everyone can vore there are no dedicated prey and a preds target can easily turn the situation around and the turn their would be pred into their prey
however the male and female both being able to vore is kind of uncommon and I wish more people would do that since it really is a bit of a cock block when I cant properly put myself in my player characters (or even their pred's) shoes
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:41 am

I like the idea id like to see what you add an how you will do it an all that.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game