Hey its game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Hey its game

Postby karmicOnion » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:53 am

Hey you know whats weird? I put some more work into this.
http://rapidshare.com/files/329319171/Project2.exe
*Note
Put up the wrong link before, sorry here's the right one
Last edited by karmicOnion on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly"
karmicOnion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deathworks » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:30 am

Hi!

Thank you. But something seems odd - You start out with Cthulhu as your character, but after bashing Hastur, you can simply walk out onto the normal map and experience the old events from the previous version - as if you were controlling the girl...

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby karmicOnion » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Right, so thus far I'm failing pretty hard on this update. The Cthulhu character was my test character and I forgot to remove him from the opening party. My bad. The link now will remedy the problem. Sorry about that.
"Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly"
karmicOnion
Been posting for a bit

Postby dagar » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:37 pm

Lets see... scene where you free the girl from succubus or become lunch if you fail is new. I was hoping for an extra party member but sadly no. You kept the intestines that made every survivable vore scene a chore. Other than that the standard of ideals and playability is there... save having to save every time I win a battle in fear of the snakes.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carni-vore » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:26 pm

I'm having trouble getting the game...Could someone put it on Megaupload and link it? Rapidshare is giving me a tought time...
.....I have ALOT of hungry dragons...Anyone want to say hello?

Carni-vore
???

Postby 2ndVenus » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Same here, rapidshare is now an EPIC FAIL website that never gives you anything.
2ndVenus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:11 pm

can't say I didn't call it......both rapidshare and megaupload are both utter shite

mediafire is the only site so far that's actually any good
Firon
---

Previous

Return to Vore game