Vore Un-Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Un-Game

Postby BradRepko » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:30 pm

I've been juggling this idea around for a couple years now, and with the recent decline in the number of vore games being actively worked on and released since the initial days that this section of the forum opened, I figure now is a good as time as any to share. One of the difficulties was thinking of a title for such a project, Vore Gallery Game always came to mind in the past, but just didn't fit right and sounded to confusing. However, Vore Un-Game is a better fit, it has a 'WTF' factor that could potentially spark people's curiosity and entice them to see what it is. It's called a Vore Un-Game, because rather than working with battle systems and traditional RPG elements like many of the Vore Games that have been made, it instead gets right to the heart and core of the game, the vore action. For me, as much I like video games, I don't really play vore games for the game play, but for the vorish scenes and actions. Plot is optional, and can make the game more interesting, but for the most part, it's the vorish conversation and sequences that I am playing for, and perhaps other fetish or sexual sequences as well.

Imagine this, the Un-Game starts like any other Vore Game, the character starts in his or her own home, a brief opening explaining the purpose of the characters quest as well as little background information, is given. Then, you begin controlling the character, so far, pretty much like any other vore rpg game. You leave your house and travel a brief distance to the nearby town. However, there are no random monster encounters, no battles, no equipment, and no stats. You enter the town, and an NPC guard welcomes you, but warns you about minding your manners and being polite to others. You continue into town, where you bump into an NPC town's person, and a conversation text opens up. You quickly find that their are choices to select on how to greet and talk to people. For kicks, you decide to be rude, and the town's person gets angry and in a simple animation, swallows your character whole. The town's person now stands with a large belly, and a side panel opens up showing your character in a belly. A loud burping SFX plays, and then the town's person spouts on about teaching you manners, and another choice of options on what to say is given. You decide to choose -"Let me out, you bitch!". This doesn't help your case any, the town's person says that if your going to act like a little shit, she'll make you a little shit, and then the conversation window closes and a SFX of a girl moaning is played to signify her content moans of having you in her belly, and the girl's spite rubs her belly, and then the game play resumes. You try to move, and your character is shown trying to move, both in the panel showing her inside the stomach, and the belly of the town's person wiggling. The NPC goes back to walking around as she was before the conversation, and you continue trying to move in her belly, each time causing a few different SFX of gurgles and groans in the belly to play. Some simple acid or slime starts coating your character in the panel as you move, the belly fills up with a bit, and your character's sprite starts to deteriorate, maybe simply pixelating as she is digested. Then your ability to move the character stops as a set simple animation occurs as a continuous stream of gurgles is heard, the belly filling up with acids as the sprite pixelates more and more, and then the belly shot panel disappears, leaving just the main display with the NPC. A groan of pain SFX is played, signifying the end of your character, and the NPC's belly gives one last rumble before starting to shrink away. The girl says another side remark, and then screen fades to a game over screen, with the words you were digested appearing beneath them. Optionally, before the Game Over screen, the screen fades to a toilet scene, with the town's person relieving herself and adding a few more insulting words and some farting SFX before going to a game over screen.

Does this sound complicated to you? Really, it's not as complicated as it sounds. All the sprite work is very simple, and the belly shot is really just an enlarged view of your character sprite on a simple stomach background. Anyone who has ever zoomed into a character sprite knows that they aren't that detailed, and it would simply be a zoom in of the sprite, not detailed, and the acids and digestion damage would be very basic, maybe just a few green drops raining down like acid, and the character sprite just becoming more pixelated as it progresses. All in all, the scene is simple and is over rather quickly. Basically, the Un-Game flows like that. Sure, the cut-out panel and the moving back and forth in the belly is optional, this was all an example, but it gives you an idea of what I am talking about. There can be other, slightly more dynamic things in the game, maybe some simple mini game like sequences, like a Dance Dance Revolution style sequence where you have to press the arrow keys in time with the dropping arrows to escape the stomach. Maybe some simple stats that can be increased in simple ways like the stats in a Sim Dating style game, that would determine certain options in text sequences. Perhaps even monsters roaming the wild that you have to outrun and evade, maybe using simple stun items or on screen combat (like VRPG or even The 2-D legend of Zelda games) to get by them. If they catch you, you maybe have to tap the arrows like crazy and try to escape before your health is depleted. Any number of simple little things like these can be implemented, or the game can just consist basically of textual exploits with on screen simple sprite animations.

Vore Un-Game is basically an even more simplified idea of vore games already out there. Easier to program, and able to focus more on the vore bits than everything else, as well as simple for the player to get to the vore scenes without having to go through tedious, repetitive game play. Anyway, that's my idea, take from it what you will. It's an idea, and if anyone wants to try it, go ahead. As for me, well, even all that is above my head, but if any of you game makers are just looking to stuff vore content in without any of that distracting 'game play' stuff, maybe you should consider making a Vore Un-Game.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore Un-Game

Postby jasamprn » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:12 pm

For some of that, take your typical rpgMaker VRPG, and don't add any monsters. peice of cake, plenty of work.

The rest? I dunno.

I don't have the time to code it either, so I'll not go too in depth other then to say I like the idea.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deathworks » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Hi!

No, I am not going to make any promises towards the creation of this.

However, I wanted to point out that this kind of approach is probably better suited for using a digital novel engine rather than an RPG engine. Especially if you look around for freeware material like stand-up pictures of characters, you can probably get quite far in relatively short time (although you will still probably need a stomach background and any morphs/mods you want to make).

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby BradRepko » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:24 pm

To be brutally honest, that's pretty much dead on, DW. Most of the graphics and animations are secondary. In fact, all you really need is bone generic sprites and maps, and whenever you encounter an NPC, a picture of the NPC to pop up, like in Vgame. As long as it has plenty of vore text and a picture of the various characters, you don't need much else. I'd prefer having some sort of map screen to wander around and interact upon, as text games tend to confuse me a bit, and if there are any additional action, a way to easily select them for use for those who are bad with remembering what different buttons do and having a shitload of buttons/hotkeys to remember. The actual overworld and the beings in it can be even further simplified to something you'd see in an old 80's computer game, like those simple dungeon crawlers. It'd just need to have a picture of the character pop up when you encounter them. Of course, I'm not suggesting that someone go and use a overworld system that archaic, but they essentially could and still make a good Vore Un-Game as long as it had plenty of vore and fetish/sex scenes and options, and a variety of pictures representing the monsters and people you encounter.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Maurt899 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:43 pm

i support the making of this game :P i only ever play vore rpg's for the vore scenes. if theres a developed plot then, oh well i dont really care that deeply. and i actually am against the leveling and combat...it just prolongs the time untill i can get to the glorious vore!
i like the idea of a game set up specifically for vore scenes and animations.
Maurt899
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Baz » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:03 am

Sounds very interesting indeed- if the variety of preds is broad, I'd very much like to see this!
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Liz » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:15 am

I like the idea of a digital novel. Like some of the Interactive stories with pictures.

Even though I enjoy games where i have to kill shit I also enjoy the other end of no mobs to fighter ect and straight into the vore. Over all I just enjoy soft Vore :P
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Mobius_Evalon » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:36 am

I've been working on something quite similar for a very long time, and almost every NPC you find can eat you or be eaten by you following dialogue sequence. There is minor RPG teaming involved in the case that you would, say, attempt to eat some girl outright and she goes and runs to her friends to help her out, but there are no statistics or an encompassing story. You just run around and enjoy the show.
Potatoes are friggin' magical. Can you power an alarm clock with a carrot? No, sir!

Also, have a vore code.
Mobius_Evalon
Somewhat familiar

Postby didhejustsaythat » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:11 am

mobius, are you ever planning on posting it?
DHJST
vore code: VC_3.0_55090999551167359711198_99193999691357359711397_93913378819998_991519971152559911999972799978548_8
didhejustsaythat
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby night22 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 am

I'd prefer to use the pred character, otherwise it'd just be an interactive, not a game.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:57 am

The idea is very interesting. At one point I was thinking of making a game like this since there wouldn't be much a need for story plot development and other factors the typical VRPG has. That along with the ability to make the game as long or short as desired made a very appealing and easy sounding game project that could be done in a very short amount of time. However, I quickly abandoned it due to the staggering amount of artwork and text that would be needed to make a decent and reasonably long game. I can do text work, but art work wasn't my strong point and it is usually hard to get an artist to dedicate their time to make the amount of decent artwork you require to make a reasonable game.

Maybe one day I'll pick up the idea again and see how my luck turns out with finding an artist for the game. However my current project already requires quite a bit of work so that may have to be put on hold.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mobius_Evalon » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:23 am

didhejustsaythat wrote:mobius, are you ever planning on posting it?

Possibly, I wasn't aware there was an audience for a 100% mindless romp through random areas and random innards. In addition, the sprites are done by myself and thusly not particularly detailed, complex, or presentable (also I'm an F/F same size fan, so that's all there is to find presently).

It was originally a grab bag of sprites but that became too annoying to update, so I instead made a single extensible base... problem is that now, especially with no movement or the ability to face any other way, it probably looks worse now than it did previously.
Attachments
diversity.png
woo diversity
Potatoes are friggin' magical. Can you power an alarm clock with a carrot? No, sir!

Also, have a vore code.
Mobius_Evalon
Somewhat familiar

Postby didhejustsaythat » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:43 am

lol, looks good to me. and F/F same size is the shit
DHJST
vore code: VC_3.0_55090999551167359711198_99193999691357359711397_93913378819998_991519971152559911999972799978548_8
didhejustsaythat
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rhyasa » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:12 am

Urk.. another F/F game.. -.-
Image ImageImage
FTW Quotes:
CanisLupisVulpe wrote:Wow, furries still RP here? I thought it was all about girls and big boobs.
Surge wrote:Oh boy! More RPGmaker! We don't have nearly enough of those. :D
Rhyasa
Somewhat familiar

Postby didhejustsaythat » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:20 pm

what's wrong with that?lol
DHJST
didhejustsaythat
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mobius_Evalon » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Rhyasa wrote:Urk.. another F/F game.. -.-

I can add other genders and species, I'm just not a talented artist. It was originally manufactured to allow a character to belong to any "species" which can easily be done with a scripting .npc file that encompasses its dialogue and appearance base. I've been toying with it a bit myself, as I've popped in a couple of centauresses that I didn't display above (complete with the hair colour affecting the fur colour and so on).

Also, have a vore code.
Mobius_Evalon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Mobius, your sprite skills are a lot better than mine right now, but since I use GameMaker for my stuff (and lately have had to fight for time on my computer) not going to improve anytime soon.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Saiai » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:12 am

The three scenes in this one short beginning chapter of a vore RPG I did were like this - one decision in the beginning sent you to a giant digestive tract where the player sprite was programmed to gradually become more transparent in the pool of acid as a digestion sequence. The same transparency trick was used when the player was swallowed by a slime in a short dungeon puzzle-solving sequence. Finally, once you pass the test in that dungeon, if you challenge the guy who tested you, he swallows you whole, his belly bulges, then he spits you out, asking if you really want to challenge someone who could already consume you without using his hands. I'm all for the idea.
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:38 am

Mobius_Evalon wrote:I can add other genders and species, I'm just not a talented artist. It was originally manufactured to allow a character to belong to any "species" which can easily be done with a scripting .npc file that encompasses its dialogue and appearance base. I've been toying with it a bit myself, as I've popped in a couple of centauresses that I didn't display above (complete with the hair colour affecting the fur colour and so on).

I really like the look of it Mobius :)

Rhyasa wrote:Urk.. another F/F game.. -.-

Most of the games are F/F or female preds. I noticed one M/M game and had a look at it to see if I could assist in some way and found shit had hit the fan so I didn't go back and look. Maybe you can help get that game back on track.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby kernac » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:47 am

That really sound fun, however it also sound like a lot of work. I can't really give out any help since I know nothing of programming. I can't even begin to imagine how long it must have taken Duamutef to make the vore RPGs.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Next

Return to Vore game