DBZ Vore Game Idea Progressing...

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

DBZ Vore Game Idea Progressing...

Postby pendingdelet9236bv2 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:15 am

Alright so I've decided that this game idea is going to come to life. All I need is some help. If there is anyone who wouldnt mind helping me out on this project feel free to tell me because I only have so much planned out!

Ok so I dont know how this came up, but I had this dream the other night about a vore Dragon Ball Z game. The game features Cell (in any form from 1st to Perfect) Cell jr and all of the Majin Buus. There are two versions of this game that came to me in two different dreams.....

The first one you choose any of the characters listed above and you choose a character from the Dragon Ball series, such as Android 18, ChiChi, Bulma, Pan, ect (I only had girls in my dream sorry guys but I love M/F vore :) ) and each of the girls has a different costume kinda like the budokai series. Anyway after you choose your character (I chose Cell 1st form, and Android 18 as the prey) you choose a stage and you go through a talk scene between the two. After your done talking you fight. See the thing is after you weaken your opponent a little you have the chance to use your special technique, or absorb your opponent. It was kinda like pokemon you weaken your enemy and try to capture her/him, the more health your opponent has the harder it is to absorb them, the less amount of health they have the easier it is to absorb them. Ok im going to get to the point here for cell you open up your tail and absorb your prey and there is a button tapping usage to try and suck them up and for Buu your pink gel body part is thrown at your opponent and you have to try and force them into your being.

As for my other dream its kinda basic. You choose between the same characters and preys, but its not like a bet em up like the one uptop. You just go through a talk scene (vore is much better with dialog I think) and then yo just cut to the chase and start absorbing your prey. But after your done absorbing your first prey you advance on to the next stage and go through the dame thing, but as you progress it gets harder and harder, so your button tapping skills are going to have to be pretty good to beat it.

Well thats my big Idea, anyone think it might make for a good vore game if anyone is willing to make it? I'd love to myself but im no good at that kinda thing :/
Last edited by pendingdelet9236bv2 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a link to my blogger! http://ryanssuperblog.blogspot.com/ you see those adds by google? Why dont you give them a click!
pendingdelet9236bv2
Been posting for a bit

Re: DBZ Vore Game Idea!!

Postby Speed284504 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:50 am

Sounds like a good idea for a flash!
Speed284504
Somewhat familiar

Re: DBZ Vore Game Idea!!

Postby ublover1 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:55 am

definalty sounds like a good idea for a flash
ublover1
???