Modding WoW for vore?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Modding WoW for vore?

Postby blackskies » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Anyone think this is possible? I've been looking into the giantess one someone made for it. Now I'm kind of interested in seeing if I can't get a WoW vore mod going if there isn't one already.

Also now that I think about it using Fallout 3 to make a vore game would be interesting. I think it would be a bit easier too considering bethesda is a bit more supportive of modding their games.
blackskies
Somewhat familiar

Re: Modding WoW for vore?

Postby Ranger » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:44 pm

I think you'd be better off making a Vore Game from scratch than trying to mod an already working Game. Unless you're extremely good at coding, modding Vore into a purchaseable game would be extremely difficult.
Ranger
---

Re: Modding WoW for vore?

Postby Mordecai » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Ranger wrote:I think you'd be better off making a Vore Game from scratch than trying to mod an already working Game. Unless you're extremely good at coding, modding Vore into a purchaseable game would be extremely difficult.

Pretty much.

Not to mention working with models as (admittedly restrictive) as World of Warcraft's will only end in pain. It's way harder to get to, and edit the animations, so unless you were willing to devote an obscene amount of time to getting it done, it'd look ridiculous under pretty much any context, and it'd be even harder (and more expensive) to get it running on a server for other players to use and enjoy.
Mordecai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game