mobile phone.....

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

mobile phone.....

Postby voresexler » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:35 pm

so hey dudes , this thread is were u post about vore-based games for mobile phone.
voresexler
Somewhat familiar

Re: mobile phone.....

Postby Rat_Guy » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 am

they have those?
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby soline » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:06 pm

well this is gonna be perhaps the emptiest topic ever posted on eka's, perhaps even this side of the interweb

vore games = epicly rare

vore games on mobile = nonexistant

the best you can hope for it a little vore content in phonegames but phones are so terrible it wouldn't be worth it
soline
---

Postby voresexler » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:11 pm

i mean not speciffically made for vorarephiles , but contains vore , like the old game "Heart Of Darkness".
voresexler
Somewhat familiar

Postby clone4000 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:15 am

well on mobiles theres always the classic game of snake but i think thats about it
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deathworks » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Hi!

First of all, I don't have a mobile phone that is into playing games (I belong to the old fashioned people who believe that a mobile phone is just a portable version of your standard phone). So, there are no concrete titles I can list.

However, chances are not all bad that there are actually games for mobile phones that contain vore. But they may not always be freeware. The reason I think this is the following: You all know Enterbrain's RPG engine (known as RPG Maker by most, the one used for Taito's game, as well as many others), right? The thing is, one or two years ago, I think, Enterbrain released a freeware version of that engine for mobile phones (well, you could edit the things using an emulator on a normal pc). That one came with a catch, though - usually, Enterbrain's engines are sold, but you are free to use the created games as you see fit. The mobile phone version had the engine for free, but the license explicitly denied you the right of free distributing the resulting games. Instead, you were only allowed to publish the games via Enterbrain (I think). And I just checked their "freeware" game section for the mobile RPG games, and it seems they do charge an extra "postage and packaging fee".

Looking at the screenshots (and recalling my impressions when I checked the editor on my onw computer), graphics are not all bad, so you could probably put together a decent game containing vore with it.

Since I am not interested in mobile phone gaming, I have no further information, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were actually some real freeware games around, and maybe even some with something vorish.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby Rashin » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:37 am

Vore Games on the phone would be easy to make, especially considering most of them are Side Scrolling.

There are multiple free engines out there that are capable of doing it.... I actually have a Skateboarding Engine on me, for Mobile JAva Games.. fully customiseable sprites, and data. So, with the right tweaking, a nice little vore game COULD be created. Though. I'm not sure if the company who -gave- me the engine would be happy for me to distribute, or make this kinda thing, out of it...

Who knows though, Me and my friends were considering doing a game for a mobile where you're a hamster stuck up a butt. And, seeing as we're all Game Artists.. It'd be highy plausible to do so in our spare time, if we got any.

You might get lucky :P

Sylk~
~(You're As Hardcore As A Fluffy Bunny)~

~Feel Free To Check Out My DeviantART Account: www.assassin-sylk.deviantart.com ~

- My Vore Art On Aryion: http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... ic&t=10632 -
Rashin
---

Return to Vore game