Foxtail

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Foxtail

Postby Junogray » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:21 am

thought I'd start a topic for this seeing as there doesn't seem to be one yet, and this was just released today (the vore anyways)
So this game is in beta form right now but its only been a short while that this game has been in development, but what is promising is that the game already has some great physics and its from the same creators as blank blood...
Also, The game already features some vore, and will probably have more in the future... heres the current release
http://loda.jp/sakiry/?id=96

also the site for updates for this guy is here if you wanted to know
http://ryonaproject.bake-neko.net/

PS. Warning, ryona game, but tame for now
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Foxtail

Postby martyr » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Awesome animations. Gotta follow this one.
martyr
Participator

Postby JimmyJ » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:54 pm

martyr wrote:Awesome animations. Gotta follow this one.

Yeah, those animations are great.
JimmyJ
New to the forum

Postby Takeshi » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:39 am

Man, I want to make games like this ;_;
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ChristyRai » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:45 am

This thing sucks. You get grabbed by one of the monsters and yoru fucked, you have to restart it again.
ChristyRai
Participator

Postby Surge » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:46 am

I can't seem to get it to... do anything. I've pressed every key on the keyboard and the only thing that happens is a red square showing up around the character.

Wait; I clicked and now she's getting the shit pounded out of her by balls.

What?
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ChristyRai » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:48 am

Surge wrote:I can't seem to get it to... do anything. I've pressed every key on the keyboard and the only thing that happens is a red square showing up around the character.

What?

Press backspace to confiig the movement thing.
ChristyRai
Participator

Postby Surge » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:02 am

ChristyRai wrote:
Surge wrote:I can't seem to get it to... do anything. I've pressed every key on the keyboard and the only thing that happens is a red square showing up around the character.

What?

There we go... Is it just the flower thing, robots and "beat your face in" things? o.o;
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Takeshi » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:17 am

Well, it's an early development version, so it's far from being playable. But I already fell in love with it.

The defaults are JKL for movement, Z for punch, C for jump, X for... fighting stance?, right click for... spawning flying bombs. Other buttons don't do anything important, mostly dev features.

P.s. Love the gun.
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 2ndVenus » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:29 am

Up and Z makes you get a gun out and shoot.
*hisss* :3=<
2ndVenus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Junogray » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:19 am

ChristyRai wrote:This thing sucks. You get grabbed by one of the monsters and yoru fucked, you have to restart it again.

*palmface* right for people who can't read the directions , you can restart by pressing "shift r" OR you can reborn yourself right there and anialate everything on screen by pressing "shift q" to help play with the game as much as you like...

PS ChristyRai, you can struggle out of their grip by pressing (franticly) the non movement keys, apparently the movement keys do not help in escaping an enemies grasp for some reason, and don't stop stuggling just cause your 90% inside the monsters throat, you can still escape
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Junogray » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:27 am

Surge wrote:
ChristyRai wrote:

What?

There we go... Is it just the flower thing, robots and "beat your face in" things? o.o;

... and centipede things too... its early development and so far each patch has featured a new enemies and mechanic so I'm sure their is much more to come in the future
The other games this guy has made featured a lot of different enemies
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby peteian » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:54 am

martyr wrote:Awesome animations. Gotta follow this one.

I second that! These are awesome animations. And I may have found a bug. When those metal robots hit me, my HP suddenly recovers to max on its own, even while I'm flying in mid air, same with the grappler guys but not the worm thing and its centipedes. Is this a bug or am I in debug mode or something?

Either way, I can't wait to see what's next
>w<
peteian
---

Postby chaos_guardian » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:06 pm

I don't think it's a bug.It happens to me against all enemies at the start,but as you take more and more damage,it begins to heal slower and slower.
chaos_guardian
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amberain » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:49 pm

I could be wrong, but my interpration was that as the foxgirl's clothing gets more ripped and torn she heals slower. Does it say anything about that on the website, for those of you that can read it?
Amberain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Junogray » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Amberain wrote:I could be wrong, but my interpration was that as the foxgirl's clothing gets more ripped and torn she heals slower. Does it say anything about that on the website, for those of you that can read it?

The site doesn't mention anything of the like though I believe that can't be true, as after you've damaged the clothing it stays that way even when you restart but the recovery also resets even with the damaged clothes (and missing shoes or whatever)
I think its just as you've received damage at a steady rate
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby chaos_guardian » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Sorry.I can't read Japanese,but you may be right.I did notice a significant decrease in her healing when her clothes got torn.

On the flip side,though,when you restart,her clothes remain torn,but her healing is back to normal.
chaos_guardian
Been posting for a bit

Postby dagar » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Am I missing something? How do you restart? The R key doesn't do it like blank blood for me and no prompt comes up when health hits zero or the worm eats me. >.<
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Takeshi » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Shift+R to restart.
Shift+Q to respawn where you died, erasing everyone nearby.
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:36 am

Thank you kindly Takeshi ^^
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game