Foxtail

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Foxtail

Postby Rowan » Sun May 23, 2010 2:13 am

This was updated again on the tenth, but I was unable to view the changes because my virus protection is deleting the player (the program allowing me to play the game, don't want people confused on my terminology) due to stuff like adware, I have no idea how to get past it, so if anyone has a solution I would be eternally grateful.
Oh my gosh, I have changed this sig in almost five years... wow...
Rowan
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorelover299 » Sun May 23, 2010 7:27 am

I'm going to second Rowan here. I want to play this game again, but every time i do it finishes extracting, the game doesnt start, and i am met with "Norton has blocked Adware. your computer is safe" Is there a way i can avoid the virus or something? I'm kinda scared its gunna break my pc...
vorelover299
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mistix » Sun May 23, 2010 8:02 am

I have Norton aswell and that happens to me also. There's no virus there.
That's the way Norton has to keep your computer safe against files that he doens't have knowledge about it's use or popularity. By default he blocks those files for he doesn't know if the files are to be trusted or not. So just go onto Norton and deactivate the protection for 15mins, run the game and activate it again ^^
Mistix
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sun May 23, 2010 3:34 pm

You mean you can't go into Norton and except that one program?
Dang, I think I better stick with the Vista standard, then, Norton sounds like too much of a freaking hassle. Although I wouldn't advocate turning your firewall or virus blocker off, that's like taking down your front door for a day. Especially if you're in a ghetto neighborhood.
But, hey, I'm sure nothing will happen. Like, 89% sure.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby ford6 » Sun May 23, 2010 5:19 pm

As psvorefan suggested, you can add an exclusion for the player in Norton. Each version of Norton is different on how to do so.

Best bet would be to search the Norton forms for how to do so with your version.
ford6
New to the forum

Postby Rayen » Sun May 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Well, there's yer problem.

I work at a computer repair shop and the first thing we do is remove Norton. D: As far as anti-virus programs go, it's pretty much the worst. AVG and Avast are preferred, though AVG has it's own share of problems...
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby peteian » Mon May 24, 2010 4:20 am

Rayen wrote:Well, there's yer problem.

I work at a computer repair shop and the first thing we do is remove Norton. D: As far as anti-virus programs go, it's pretty much the worst. AVG and Avast are preferred, though AVG has it's own share of problems...

I use NOD32 and My cousin uses BitDefender. :D It's a combo actually. Whatever NOD32 can't detect, BitDefender can and whatever BitDefender can't detect NOD32 can :3 I'd go with Either. AVG is fine too. I don't really like Avast coz I had a virus on my USB once and Avast didn't detect it .__.
peteian
---

Postby vorelover299 » Mon May 24, 2010 7:35 am

huh, thanks for the help, it makes a little more sense now. Weird thing is, up until a couple updates ago it worked fine, i deleted it after it said it had adware and now all i get is virus pop-ups. Is there even a reason why the game has Adware.Lop in the first place?
vorelover299
Been posting for a bit

Postby bluewr » Mon May 24, 2010 9:38 am

vorelover299 wrote:huh, thanks for the help, it makes a little more sense now. Weird thing is, up until a couple updates ago it worked fine, i deleted it after it said it had adware and now all i get is virus pop-ups. Is there even a reason why the game has Adware.Lop in the first place?

False Postive
bluewr
Participator

Postby buuster281 » Mon May 24, 2010 5:57 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:People are on this like nobody's business when it comes out. He might have given up on the Vore Worm (even though I hope not, that's what I usually do when an idea gets too old), in which case we're pretty much SOL. Let's hope not. He has been working on BlankBlood Plus lately, though, and apparently it's more than half-finished. Maybe he'll have time for Foxtail after he's done with that.
I'm going to bed. Let me know how it turns out.

wait.... wha, thats the last time i go away for months, theres a new blankblood?
buuster281
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue May 25, 2010 2:04 am

buuster281 wrote:wait.... wha, thats the last time i go away for months, theres a new blankblood?

Don't start whetting the whistle, it's pay-to-play and I don't think he's releasing it until it's done.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby buuster281 » Tue May 25, 2010 6:22 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:
buuster281 wrote:wait.... wha, thats the last time i go away for months, theres a new blankblood?

Don't start whetting the whistle, it's pay-to-play and I don't think he's releasing it until it's done.

dies a little....

also is it a sequel or a updated version of the current one.
buuster281
Been posting for a bit

Postby bluewr » Thu May 27, 2010 12:02 pm

buuster281 wrote:
psvorefan1520 wrote:

dies a little....

also is it a sequel or a updated version of the current one.

It's a remake of Blankblood with the FoxTail engine.
It's a compilation work of Foxtale(Blankblood) Camel(D-gate.Rydia card quest) and the creator of Vorpal Rabbit and another creator each making a vore action platformer game.
bluewr
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Thu May 27, 2010 1:30 pm

bluewr wrote:It's a remake of Blankblood with the FoxTail engine.
It's a compilation work of Foxtale(Blankblood) Camel(D-gate.Rydia card quest) and the creator of Vorpal Rabbit and another creator each making a vore action platformer game.

All I care about is that it's not free. As far as I can see it looks like the same Game Maker engine he's been using with the FoxTale rules.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Marmalade » Fri May 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Hardly think it can be expensive though. As long as it's reasonably cheap, it will probably be worth every penny.
Marmalade
New to the forum

Postby Junogray » Fri May 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Marmalade wrote:Hardly think it can be expensive though. As long as it's reasonably cheap, it will probably be worth every penny.

Agreed, I'm assuming for the three games will come out to something like 25-30 and I'm not complaining, if paying will get us a full game(or three) in about half a year as apposed to getting a free, sometimes half hearted, glich ridden game in the course of say... years... I'm all for it, and it may encorage these authors to make more stuff in the future...
... but a thought came to mind, given that the games are going to cost money, what amount would you pay to obtain them (feel free to say for only one of or a combination of said games)
I think after 30 I'll start getting shaky...
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat May 29, 2010 4:30 am

I think after $10 I'll start turning my nose up at it. What can I say? It's still technically a fetish game, and those should have low demand = low price.
Besides the fact that most of the games I've played for free are better than other games I've bought for $60. >.>
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby bluewr » Sat May 29, 2010 12:11 pm

Junogray wrote:
Marmalade wrote:Hardly think it can be expensive though. As long as it's reasonably cheap, it will probably be worth every penny.

Agreed, I'm assuming for the three games will come out to something like 25-30 and I'm not complaining, if paying will get us a full game(or three) in about half a year as apposed to getting a free, sometimes half hearted, glich ridden game in the course of say... years... I'm all for it, and it may encorage these authors to make more stuff in the future...
... but a thought came to mind, given that the games are going to cost money, what amount would you pay to obtain them (feel free to say for only one of or a combination of said games)
I think after 30 I'll start getting shaky...

Looking at the average price for Dlsite game.
The game will most like be between 15~25 dollar.
My guess is 2000 yen, so 20 dollar.
bluewr
Participator

Postby Mistix » Sat May 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Can you guys tell me the link of dlsite where the game is? I can't find it
Mistix
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat May 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Mistix wrote:Can you guys tell me the link of dlsite where the game is? I can't find it

Well it's not out yet, which is why we're speculating on a price.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game