Brittany プラース - Discontinued

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

???

Plant
6%
Reptile/Amphibian
6%
Mammal
1%
Furry
11%
Giantess
13%
Same Size
14%
M/F
3%
F/M
12%
F/F
28%
M/M
3%
We are the D!
4%

Total votes : 703

Re: Brittany プラース

Postby Firon » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:15 pm

sommion wrote:i download it, but i cant figure out the password for the archives

and nobody is going to help you if you aren't going to read through the thread to find the password...it's in here....go look for it
Firon
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:09 pm

So... The password is "Amy," and for those who don't understand the download procedure for 4shared:

The first thing you need to click is the "Download" button with the blue cloud with the down arrow next to it. This should bring you to the next page (And perhaps a pop-up, just ignore that one), where you should click the big, blue "Free Download" button. It will prompt you to sign in first, as you require an account with 4Shared to download for free.

The sign-in process is simple, however, and requires no accurate information whatsoever (save, perhaps, for an e-mail for activation purposes. I don't know if they send you e-mails, I've never gotten one, personally). Afterwards, sign in and you should be free to download it.

I would not personally recommend signing in with any social network, but I say that to everyone about signing in with social networks in general. It's your choice in the end based on your personal circumstances.

Have fun, guys~.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Fevix » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:37 am

psvorefan1520 wrote:So... The password is "Amy," and for those who don't understand the download procedure for 4shared:

The first thing you need to click is the "Download" button with the blue cloud with the down arrow next to it. This should bring you to the next page (And perhaps a pop-up, just ignore that one), where you should click the big, blue "Free Download" button. It will prompt you to sign in first, as you require an account with 4Shared to download for free.

The sign-in process is simple, however, and requires no accurate information whatsoever (save, perhaps, for an e-mail for activation purposes. I don't know if they send you e-mails, I've never gotten one, personally). Afterwards, sign in and you should be free to download it.

I would not personally recommend signing in with any social network, but I say that to everyone about signing in with social networks in general. It's your choice in the end based on your personal circumstances.

Have fun, guys~.

When I downloaded it my computer removed it, flagging it as a virus. Not trying again until you get a new host.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:45 am

Fevix wrote:
psvorefan1520 wrote:So... The password is "Amy," and for those who don't understand the download procedure for 4shared:

Have fun, guys~.

When I downloaded it my computer removed it, flagging it as a virus. Not trying again until you get a new host.

WOW! You are Ungreatfull on levels I've never immagined.

"I'm not taking your help untill you make it more convienent for me!"
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AuntieFloof » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:12 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Fevix wrote:

Have fun, guys~.

WOW! You are Ungreatfull on levels I've never immagined.

"I'm not taking your help untill you make it more convienent for me!"

Well i can only slightly agree with the guy. The whole process and stuff to download the game feels like something got in.
The ads from 4shared, few false download buttons (Even though its easy to click the right one) and downloading the file itself...
Even with starting the theatrical version of the game and the sound it made w/ that video showing up in the file location felt strange.

Its a short game (1 minute if you know how to run to the beta room) and there isnt really much to see. So if you have a slight paranoia of getting a virus/malware, don't download it.
AuntieFloof
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:30 am

How do I get the red-head to eat me?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Tomo » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:54 am

Tassie wrote:Site wants to install a setup file that doesn't match the download file. Maybe this webhost is broken? It wants me to buy premium so I can get service on a site that does not work.

You've clicked on one of the ads, they appear as a download button. Installing that will result in virus infection.
In order to download you need a 4share account, free to make. But without it you can't download.
Fevix wrote:When I downloaded it my computer removed it, flagging it as a virus. Not trying again until you get a new host.

Not a virus, false positive. Unless you did what Tassie and downloaded from ad or without 4share account.
Turbotowns wrote:How do I get the red-head to eat me?

She doesn't. She only has sex with you.
psvorefan1520 wrote:So...

I'd re-upload it to Mega or something, but since you the creator is among us. I won't without your permission.
Tomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:32 pm

Tomo wrote:I'd re-upload it to Mega or something, but since you the creator is among us. I won't without your permission.

Feel free.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby vayne358 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:04 pm

um...i downloaded it from the first post and....cant seem to go anywhere and there is like 2 vores. is there a different version?
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:16 am

vayne358 wrote:um...i downloaded it from the first post and....cant seem to go anywhere and there is like 2 vores. is there a different version?

To get to the beta room, beat the first level with Brittany's story. There's an odd place in the trees where you can jump across and land on the other side, and it was honestly supposed to be easier than it is.

Or you can choose Black's "story," and run into Tasha. That's all there is to that adventure.

I honestly do not have a penchant for making animations that favor consumption of men.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby heath » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:58 pm

Is this game micro? :)
heath
Participator

Postby SnivyXD » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:40 pm

whats the password for it im npt with riddles ugh
SnivyXD
Been posting for a bit

Postby heath » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:34 pm

hey this game has a virus !
heath
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:06 am

heath wrote:hey this game has a virus !

No it does not. It's a "false positive" - you wouldn't happen to use chrome to download, or kaspersky/avast as antivirus? They're notorious for false positives. And even so, file is almost 5 years old, if there really was a virus it would have been removed by now, I'm prety sure.

SnivyXD wrote:whats the password for it im npt with riddles ugh

Also, as for the password... all you needed to try was making a search in this very thread for the word "password" you know. It's already been mentioned several times. *edit - heck, it's even mentioned on this very page several times PLEASE try to look a little in the thread before asking.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Re: Brittany プラース - Discontinued

Postby Aces » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:20 am

Anyone have a different mirror for these downloads? The original download is a minefield of ads and I'm not giving them my Facebook or Google info. >:(
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby heath » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:19 pm

Aces wrote:Anyone have a different mirror for these downloads? The original download is a minefield of ads and I'm not giving them my Facebook or Google info. >:(

You too? Same here
heath
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:13 am

heath wrote:
Aces wrote:Anyone have a different mirror for these downloads? The original download is a minefield of ads and I'm not giving them my Facebook or Google info. >:(

You too? Same here

Very well. To each their own.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Previous

Return to Vore game