FUbN (Remastered, 8/10/2023)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FUbN (V1.2, 4/16/10)

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:02 am

gdon225 wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:ya know for a while I always thought that it would be the capacity to hold multiple samurai, resulting in a much larger belly.... and longer 'absorption' times.

that would of been creative, overall I like animation of the belly as the samurai is struggling inside, I hope to see another game with the same gimmick soon

Heh, imagine seeing numerous body-bulges with numerous samurai. Arms, face, boobs, butt, legs, etc....
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby GrandestBlue » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:56 pm

Hey, I can't seem to be able to play this game. I downloaded it just fine, but... when I try and actually play it it doesn't work. I get to the title screen, press space, see the 'level start' screen... then "If you're seeing this, it's probably because you launched from Setup.exe (or deleted a level file). Please launch FUbN from the Application Files folder.' No levels have been deleted, and it displays this no matter where I start it from. Help?
GrandestBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:48 pm

I believe there should be a "ClickOnce application" in the folder (named FUbN), run that and the game should work.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Alastor » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:16 pm

Just played this again yesterday for the first time in a while. Still a great game, a true classic!
Alastor
New to the forum

Postby slug01 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:33 pm

I've only played it once. I loved it. PC's should run it as an anti-Mac ad!!
slug01
Participator

Postby Hunted » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:58 am

Could someone recompile all the cheats, im trying to search for em but no luck.
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby corsper117 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:35 am

Was wondering does this game work on the mac? or not really?
corsper117
New to the forum

Postby Jswrighting » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:42 am

corsper117 wrote:Was wondering does this game work on the mac? or not really?

Just try using wine or wineskin winery for mac to package it.
Or if the Author wants to give out the source code, you might be able to compile it using MonoGame.Net
-------------
W O O
-------------
Jswrighting
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromine10 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:47 pm

i can not get it to work no matter what i do, i have even done a factory reset and then tried again! whanever i try the installer works for an hour then it says file not found or stuff like that. what do i need to do?
heromine10
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:48 am

heromine10 wrote:i can not get it to work no matter what i do, i have even done a factory reset and then tried again! whanever i try the installer works for an hour then it says file not found or stuff like that. what do i need to do?

Installer? I don't remember the game coming with an installer... But then again I downloaded this game so long ago I don't even think I could remember. If it is really bothering you I might just zip my preinstalled folder and send it to you.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby blackmichi » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:16 am

Is it possible to mod this game in a way, to give you the possibility to carry more than one enemy in your belly? i would love to unbirth as many enemies as i can and jsut absorbing them in the end of a level.
can somebody do it? please :D
blackmichi
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:30 pm

blackmichi wrote:Is it possible to mod this game in a way, to give you the possibility to carry more than one enemy in your belly? i would love to unbirth as many enemies as i can and jsut absorbing them in the end of a level.
can somebody do it? please :D

So first off: Nice necroposting.

Second off: Not to sound condescending or anything but here is a suggestion. Maybe you could learn to do it yourself? I doubt anyone here actually knows how to work with the program used and I don't think anyone is going to spend the time to learn just because someone said please.

Sorry bud, if you want a mod like that it's better to learn to make it yourself. I bet that it is rather easy to do if you actually figure out how to change the code.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:35 pm

First of all Seconded on dark pinkie's comment.

Second of all...

I already asked the owner for the source code once long ago. They declined due to embarrassment on how the code was slapped together and not incredibly professional. I'm inclined to respect their wishes, after all they gave us an incredible game for free. From their own effort no less.

So any modding attempt would be likely doomed. The thing is composed of binaries as I recall which is basically machine code, near impossible for anyone to decipher and change.

If you can mod the binaries that extensively without bugs I'd be impressed. That's hacker level skill.

As a programmer by trade myself you couldn't pay me enough to undertake the effort. It would be easier to remake the game from scratch.

Respectfully,
ryanshowseason3
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby jaef » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:06 am

Guess I'll continue this necromancy to put my two cents as well.

I actually went about breaking the binaries for the game back into working project file a few years back. I agree with Ryan's post that it'd be better to rewrite from scratch as the tools required to make everything work happily are outdated and/or officially unsupported now.

Luckily the author released the source graphics for the game so a rewrite is possible if you do decide to go that route.
jaef
New to the forum

Postby NinaMercer » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:03 pm

I don't like when people think unbirth is something else, it's a predator turning their prey into a baby. Not cum digestion which is just normal pussy vore.
NinaMercer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:24 pm

NinaMercer wrote:I don't like when people think unbirth is something else, it's a predator turning their prey into a baby. Not cum digestion which is just normal pussy vore.

The issue with that assertion is that, being as unreal a concept as it is, unbirth is only able to tangibly exist as a word, and it is in the nature of words that they only mean what people say they mean. I'm not opposed to a change in terminology according to your distinction, myself, but as far as the majority care, unbirth is any vore through the vagina, and it's kind of just rude to get openly mad at people using the word unbirth in the way they learned how to use it.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:55 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:The issue with that assertion is that...

Well said. I had no idea this definition existed, myself. Must be new.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby vore2412 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:21 am

Since I'm only adding to the necro posting and not really necro posting myself, I suppose I'll add my two cents: Unbirth is a very broad kink, in itself a subset of vore which is entering a female's (or cuntboy's body to be PC) body through the vagina, usually all the way to the womb, though sometimes left inside the vagina to be melted, absorbed, or as seen in ModeSeven's work, kept in a passage inside the vagina. Cum digestion, called cumgestion in short, is frequent, and is only one subset of unbirth. Others enjoy it for age regression, gender transformation, species transformation, absorption (whether through the uterine lining with the prey being intact, cum digestion and then absorption, regression into an ovum and absorbed through the fallopian tubes, or other method I've not come across), regression into an ovum and stored in an ovary (whether to later be inseminated and given birth naturally again or to be stored there permanently), and finally, for the purpose of nourishment, in which the passage to the womb either has the womb a digestive organ, the womb leads to the stomach, or the vaginal passage leads directly to the stomach. Vagina Dentata, also called Vaginal Hard Vore, is what is commonly thought of as vaginal vore, and generally depicts the vaginal opening as having a set of teeth to rip prey apart with. Vaginal vore where the prey is consumed without vaginal teeth is often called unbirth as well since both generally have the prey entering the sex intact and only meeting their end inside the womb/stomach/vaginal passage. While there are those who get upset about the terms being loosely interchangeable, neither definition is invalid and both can be used by members of the vore community to describe the act of pulling a prey into the vaginal orifice, as long as it's full insertion and not simply insertion, which is a fetish wholly separate most of the time from unbirth or vore. Anyways, that is my two cents.

Borrowing from an ancient meme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... D6qtc2_AQA
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nayko93 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:36 pm

NinaMercer wrote:I don't like when people think unbirth is something else, it's a predator turning their prey into a baby. Not cum digestion which is just normal pussy vore.

sooo ... you necro this thread just for complaining about this ? really ?
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:46 pm

Your first post is necro'ing a year old thread to complain about a fictional word being used in a way outside of your personal preference... A complaint which has no relevance with the topic of the original thread...

Untitled-1.jpg

Go forth and build more goodwill for yourself :lol:
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game