FUbN (Remastered, 8/10/2023)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FUbN

Postby KavenBach » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:48 am

Lol.

From having playtested this over the last, what, two weeks? Three? I can tell you all that you do indeed get the hang of the controls with practice. I had the very same concerns about running short of time at first, but no longer. Certainly I'm not in perfect control, but most of the time yes.

A little patience and you'll beat the game. Y'know, without cheating :wink: There's a real difficulty factor here but like with the platform games in the late 80's once you get the hang of it getting through the game gets easy.

Have fun everyone!

And congratulations yet again Bitter on this accomplishment. You have gone where few have gone before... the release of a completed game. Thanks also to Kyioa for the brilliant piece of art which inspired this brilliant result, and for the awesome revamp of the graphics from one of the earlier versions.
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby haloronin » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:28 am

I belive it's been said by mokaria of the chat, that: "It's good to see a game where your not a desperate prey running for your life and nothing you can do about it." * not exactly corect but close

I may be a switch and a Favor of CV, but i have to say. This is a wonderful Wonderful game, simplistic liek mario but at the same time just funny enough to watch and play and keep your self entertained in the off beat moments. I'd liek to donate some work about this game if i could. but i'd have nowhere to begin. or even know what to do about contributing to it as well

*edit, felt inspired enough to add this in caue UB ninja is now a good inspiration
Attachments
UB ninja.jpg
Very VERY rough contribution that tookabout 5 minutes I'd liek to help my making a "splash title" page for the game if i could.
Last edited by haloronin on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
haloronin
---

Postby Marcus » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:39 am

My my such a lovely game, i hope more unbirth games will follow suit.. i enjoyed playing it, and must confirm the controls for when jumped might need some tweaking..
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby maddjak » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:51 am

apparently my graphics card isn't good enough to play this game since it says i need pixel shader 1.1 or something like that.
maddjak
New to the forum

Postby starshower » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:23 am

same here it said No suitable graphics card found could not find a Direcr 3D device that has a Direct3D level driver and supports pixel shader 1.1 or greater i cant get that one yet :( :(
starshower
Somewhat familiar

Postby night22 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:56 am

Damn, that's epic! I'll download this when I have the chance.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby twib » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:02 am

Sweet Awesome game. So far I beat the 2nd princess but man the stage after her is beyond epic hard ( but than again maybe its the touchy controls very very sensitive that make it difficult) but regardless no BIG loss thanks to the password system you put in is a sweet touch though I think maybe putting in one for the princess's would have been good as well or something as like a bonus for doing something whatever you decide. Regardless awesome game cant wait to see what else you got up your sleeve heh maybe some actual samurai that unbirth you right back rofl, but yeah I wish I could replay the princess I previously beat without going thru the 3 stages before hand again but than again that may just be me, anywho EPIC GAME!!!! :D
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:04 am

*Crawls out from the hole he's been lurking in*

Neat game. Used the level skip codes a few times before finally running it start to finish and winning on my last life. Damn tricky last boss...

Winning gave me the code for hard, and someone said that leads to Very Hard, so what do you get for beating that?

And also, some kind of sandbox mode with unlimited Samurai to unbirth would be awesome. :D

*Crawls back into the hole*
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:21 am

Shadowlyger wrote:*Crawls out from the hole he's been lurking in*

Neat game. Used the level skip codes a few times before finally running it start to finish and winning on my last life. Damn tricky last boss...

Winning gave me the code for hard, and someone said that leads to Very Hard, so what do you get for beating that?

And also, some kind of sandbox mode with unlimited Samurai to unbirth would be awesome. :D

*Crawls back into the hole*

What skip codes??
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:53 am

Every time you beat a princess you're given a code to tap on the arrow keys at the starting menu to go back to that level. Stops you from putting your score on the high score table, though.

Works with Hard Mode too.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voreking100 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:57 am

hehe great fun, i download this today and it's hard to get off my mind whilst typing up course work. i think that it's a good game but i absolutely suck at this ^^; i can't seem to jump in the right place so i get samuraid @_@.
voreking100
Somewhat familiar

Postby Riko » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Nice game ;D

Will there be a way to save ? Or is there already ? If so, how do I save ? ^^
Riko
Participator

Postby Bitter » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:05 pm

The game implements an NES-style save feature in which you earn the password to continue from a specific point. Once you beat one of the princesses, you'll get a cheat code that lets you start from the next "world" up. However, doing so will disable high-score tracking; you are only allowed to get a high score on a vanilla run of the game.
Bitter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:12 pm

Bitter wrote:The game implements an NES-style save feature in which you earn the password to continue from a specific point. Once you beat one of the princesses, you'll get a cheat code that lets you start from the next "world" up. However, doing so will disable high-score tracking; you are only allowed to get a high score on a vanilla run of the game.

Can someone please PM me the codes then? I'm really not much of a highscore person, never was.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:17 pm

CodeX wrote:
Bitter wrote:The game implements an NES-style save feature in which you earn the password to continue from a specific point. Once you beat one of the princesses, you'll get a cheat code that lets you start from the next "world" up. However, doing so will disable high-score tracking; you are only allowed to get a high score on a vanilla run of the game.

Can someone please PM me the codes then? I'm really not much of a highscore person, never was.

Or post them here? Sorry if this ruins the point of your game. My gf doesn't appreciate vore or games so much so whatever time i have on my own (not much) I like to satisfy my vore habits.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby dagar » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:52 pm

WOOO! *Finally beat the game on regular difficulty* Man, I got jipped at the end. She definitely was sneaky, and with my last life too. *trying not to spoil it* I could give out the first three passwords, but it's definitely something Bitter should deem right. Man, I never though I could play something I'd relate to Castlevania or Ninja Gaiden ever again. WOO! *Is overly excited!*
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bitter » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Since the world-jump passwords are given out by the game itself, I would prefer that they remain secret for the time being. You can obtain those passwords with nothing more than in-game accomplishment. That's the law of old-school gaming: you reach the next level when clear the one before it. (Besides, the later levels can get pretty damn nasty, and if you can't reliably clear the early ones you're going to have a hell of a time with the later ones.)
Bitter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:22 pm

The only thing I could wish for was a "game over viewer" XD Or possibly including the Princess victory scenes as well. Would definately be a great addition for a hidden code (Say... an arrow on each level in the top right corner and you have to go up and see it, then still get through all the levels. ) Just my two cents. The difficulty is livable, unforgiving, but livable. Honestly, I somehow full cleared chapter three without dying after I reached the boss and game over-ed the last time *shrugs* Guess it depends on luck, skill... and not allerting the red samurai screamers so they set off the green samurai chasers...

*Decides to give warnings to players in the form of a "bestiary"* EDIT: Blue samurai
Spoiler: show
Red Samurai=Screamers, alerrting EVERY Samurai on the map
Yellow Samurai=Watchers, they stand still, do a sleepy emote, and change direction.
Brown Samurai=Patrollers, very basic patrollers
Blue Samurai: Sleepers, they stay in one spot, and won't notice you unless you walk up to them.
Purple Samurai=Slow Patrollers, used to mess up your timing by creeping in when you thought it was clear. They also fall of ledges and can bunch up.
Green Samurai=Chasers, used to make sure you die if you alert them or a red samurai
Princess 1: When you get close she attacks, very defensive.
Princess 2: Jumps before you do, so be VERY careful. You will probably die a few times.
Princess 3: Jumps when you do, be EXTREMELY careful. The first one is a decoy, digest and get moving or get dive bombed.
Last edited by dagar on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Paraffine » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:47 pm

I see a few possible mods here ;) She could get more than one in, maybe up to three. Two would disable jumping completely, where three also reduces the speed drastically. "Digestion" would also take a lot longer. Level-design-wise this could be used for some timing dependant jumps (get all three in a row/on a level, otherwise being inevitable spotted and killed) or such. Princess modes might have three target that must be disposed of at the same time, otherwise the sequence begins again. Or so. I am not a game designer.
Really nice game. I could never clear the first level, though. Working on it.
Paraffine
Somewhat familiar

Postby haloronin » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:55 pm

erased* by haloaronin
Last edited by haloronin on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haloronin
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game