FUbN (Remastered, 8/10/2023)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FUbN

Postby deathknight » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:58 pm

not a bad game but it would be cool to see her unbirth more then one but move slower each time she does. Also it would be funny to see her delievering many babies much later Xp
deathknight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:13 pm

At Halorin: Fixed it, and added a detail about Purple.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The Swarm » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:16 pm

what progran was used to make this.

Brilliant game.
Im here most nights 7 till 10 british time. If that time works for you and you want to rp then give me a pm, im usually open ^^.

Currently looking for: Character tester and someone to bounce story ideas/segments off of.
The Swarm
---

Postby gamemaster1236 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Absolutely love this game. Great work. Grah! Can't get to Final princess. Second to last level is killer!
Can I haz Pred nawo?
gamemaster1236
Somewhat familiar

Postby Paradox » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Nice Game, just need to get used to more sensitive jumping (cause I tend to make full power jumps and miss targets).
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:56 pm

*Looks at Dagar's post*

Expect to die on the second princess? Pfft. All I did was wait for her to jump, jumped myself, and pretty much landed directly on her. No challenge at all.

She's a tad trickier on Hard Mode though...
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Bitter wrote:Since the world-jump passwords are given out by the game itself, I would prefer that they remain secret for the time being. You can obtain those passwords with nothing more than in-game accomplishment. That's the law of old-school gaming: you reach the next level when clear the one before it. (Besides, the later levels can get pretty damn nasty, and if you can't reliably clear the early ones you're going to have a hell of a time with the later ones.)

I guess I won't get past the 3rd level. Oh well.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mokaria » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:14 pm

From what I played of it what I saw can't get into it to play it further. It's far to preyish a game. All the special text comes from losing on each stage, anything seen including the breaking down is on a gameover screen. All you get from pred is a score and the same over and over little animation of breaking down people which is the stomach going huge and then you dripping.

It feels like the usual reward with loss thing that I dislike so much. And even though you can pred it's sneaky you feel under pressure, you aren't powerful you are weak. So yeah not my thing.
Mokaria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KittyCoco » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Very good game, so good that its drawing out me and the other lurkers (looks at ralmar :-D). Seen many games posted here and a number of platformers in progress but this is the first that looks complete. Animations are good, stealth mechanics work well and seemingly bug free.

Only problem i could think of has already been meantioned... the lack of a known boss select code. In most communities I wouldn't consider this to be too much of a problem but when a game based on a fetish is posted on a fetish site and the fetish content is hidden behind 3 levels that need to be repeated each time you want to see a win/lose display it becomes annoying.

Other than that, good work!
KittyCoco
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chaotic Aurora » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:55 pm

I agree with IntertheDragon here. Been a long time lurker and just saw this game :p. Always been a fgan of ub and glad to see someone finally made a much more than great game for it! quite addicting, ive been playing for about 2 hours now XD

Makes me quite happy, and now that im feeling less lurkerish, i might post some of my own ub/vorish dragon art ^___^
Chaotic Aurora
Somewhat familiar

Postby night22 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:38 pm

CodeX wrote:
What skip codes??

Up up down down left right left right select start.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Apostasy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:37 am

I really like this game, definitely one of the better one's I've played. Its just all around extremely smooth and well-made. It also made unbirth a lot more appealing than it has been before. However, I'm also doing a lot of assuming here, as I haven't even gotten past the first level.

The biggest problem with this game is that it is simply too difficult. Getting all the jumps just right is very hard, and for some one who doesn't usually play platformers of any kind, it takes a while to get even halfway decent at it. 20 minutes in and I was still missing them fairly often. Yet, even then I could have easily beaten the level -- if not for the timer. The timer itself is not a bad idea, but it is extremely short. You have to basically do everything perfectly to get through. There is a reason that timers are usually added on in the hard mode of games.

As someone who primarily looked into the game for the vore content, I was very much alienated by the difficulty. It is a hard game to master, and the timer is just brutal.

My recommendation -- make an easy mode, with no timer. Maybe come out with a godmode cheat for those just in it for the vore (this is a vore site after all).

I'm going to keep at it from time to time, but I still would very much like to see an easy mode for the platformerly-challenged like myself.
Apostasy
Been posting for a bit

Postby deathknight » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:16 am

Agreed, the timer is almost too short as the time needs to be extended per "kill" you make. Also would be interesting to ses that if you leap underneath a samurai they unbirth you, would be kinda funny
deathknight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gamemaster1236 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:24 am

Lol @ Night22

I got 10 bucks that says someone really tried this!
Can I haz Pred nawo?
gamemaster1236
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:28 am

But keyboards don't have a start or select button...
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Adramalech » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:33 am

Shadowlyger wrote:But keyboards don't have a start or select button...

He was making a joke with the Konami Code
Adramalech
???

Postby gamemaster1236 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:42 am

Ah!!!! I knew it! Someone had to think about it! XD
Can I haz Pred nawo?
gamemaster1236
Somewhat familiar

Postby Houyo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:25 am

gamemaster1236 wrote:Lol @ Night22

I got 10 bucks that says someone really tried this!

XD I tried it. Silly me, I realized it was fake when I thought "Wait... which button is select?"
Houyo
???

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:33 am

I know what he was referencing, I'm a gamer. >_>
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AeroBlaze » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:46 am

An Extremly Fun Game to play..I've Played it~ Loved it..The Artwork The Animations..Everything is Great!..Hopefully we get to see more of this Gem..I just need to stop being lazy and get to a boss.
AeroBlaze
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game