Im gonna make my own gts game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Im gonna make my own gts game

Postby jabman05 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:13 pm

hi i been a member of the site for a while but rarely say anything cos im quite shy but i decided to try and make my own gts game

iv never done anything like this before so im using rpg maker vx to do it cos im no programmer the name of the game Not Another Gts Game (Or NAGG for short) and obviously i want it to contain a lot of vore and such as well as im gonna try and make it funny
i was wondering if anybody else would be interested in helping me with ideas and art or maybe suggestions any kind of help really
any and all comments help ideas would be welcome

many thanks for any help given

also i apologize im dyslexic and my spelling and gamer are not very good
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Im gonna make my own gts game

Postby Sinistral » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:04 pm

I'd help with spell checking and whatnot. Might even give coming up with some scenarios a shot. In fact I'll give some thought to it tonight.

Edit: Got a little ahead of myself here. I'd like to know a little more of what you have in mind before I hand out suggestions. For instance is this a real GTS game or a shrink GTS game? Also is there any particulars about setting you would like to set down such as whether it is sci-fi or fantasy, perhaps a certain world or place?
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jabman05 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:32 pm

lol well as i said iv not done anything like this and if people are going tpo help me they should have some influence on the game too a to i sopose if its posible id have it both as a true gts game and as a shrink gts by this i mean there will be giant charcters involved and also certain events will make the main character shrink down

maybe i should starts off with how i mat start it iv not got a great deal of a story line i wanted to i guess make it a community project.

the story line i was gonna start with was the main character which can be a male or a female i was gonna hold a vote on this soon would be living with there sister on a farm when the main character explores some old ruins nearby and accidentally realities a great evil that is actually a giantess of some sort i was gonna ask what people would most like see as the giantess a plan old giantess a succubus a naga lol im not worried who then casts spell on main charter shrinking them down to what would be minuscule to the giantess to make them an insignificant threat which then has to go back and try to seek help with others to defeat the now released evil gientess whos going around eating people (she dont need to shrink them cos she so big) throuout the game as well a stry and find a cure fpor there shrunken status

there will be scenes of true gts vore and unbirth and shrunk gts vore and unbirth hope that helps the world i haven't decided on but it was gonna be a mixture of fantasy and science fiction
maybe with like some races that are like medieval while others are technology advanced (my idea to explain this was that there was a war and all the people with technology decide to hide separate themselves from the rest of the world so as there technology wouldn't be used for destructive purposes) and it gonna be quite and undertaken alone and as i want other people to add in there ideas that's why i put up the thread so just think about it and il take what ideas you have the more ideas im given the more of people ideas i can try to put in
hope that helps
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby The Swarm » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:20 pm

nice idea. good luck.

Btw, now uch did The rpg maker cost?
Im here most nights 7 till 10 british time. If that time works for you and you want to rp then give me a pm, im usually open ^^.

Currently looking for: Character tester and someone to bounce story ideas/segments off of.
The Swarm
---

Postby jabman05 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:29 pm

it cost 60 dollars which works out at about £40 and thanks i think i gonna need it lol
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rayen » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Yo, I wish ye luck with this.

As a question, how long have ye worked with RMVX? Just curious. If you need any help with the program, I'm always willing to help other RPG Makers. Just PM me or whatever.

I'm looking forward to the game.
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jabman05 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:52 pm

lol i only just got it this week so im in the process of figuring it out properly and thank you for the kind offer il take you up on it in time so thank you
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby albinator427 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Hello,

Use RPG Maker XP ,
i think its easier and there are more Innerbody Resources (höhö look in my signature^^)
and i think its look a lot better :D.

Wish ya luck :3

Gl Hf
Albinator
Need RPG Maker XP Resources?
Look Here!

Avatar done by the Awesome Rayen ^.^
albinator427
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sinistral » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Sorry I didn't get to post about any ideas till now but I was kinda sick to my stomach the past few days and I've been taking it easy. To begin with I would like to comment on what you want to do with the setting. Combining Sci-fi and fantasy is possible and can be enjoyable but I find that combining them in extreme forms tend not to work. In other words, having it tilt more in one direction than the other tends to work out better. For example if you want to have swords and sorcery don't be making the technology part of your world have lasers pistols and space cruisers. You want to make the gap in technology seem plausible if its based on a one world model. For example having early guns and steam tech (I love steampunk settings) fits nicely with a higher fantasy setting. This isn't to say you can't pull off both extremes in a game, Phantasy Star and Cosmic Fantasy both do this, but it is quite a deal harder and these examples do not use a one world setting. As for back story of why they are separated, the war cliche works. Though instead of hiding because they fear misuse of their technology I think it would work out better if both were about the same power level (please no over 9000 jokes) and they are being forced to live where they are because it would be to costly to go all out against each other. As for why there was a war how about we say that the magic side believes (and to an extent they are right) that technology is ruining the environment. The science side believes that magic as a source of power is waning and that society needs to give it up.

Onto the next topic about shrink and GTS content. Most people would advise you against going the true gts route as its harder to design a game around. However, I'm of a mind that this could work though. There is just one thing I want to point out though before I start. If the villain starts out a giantess or of giantess size why does she need to shrink you to get rid of you? Technically she could just simply stomp you or something. Here is my idea though and people are free to criticize it or add something they think it would make better. My vote for the great evil goes for a succubus. Your character happens upon these ruins when she happens to escape from (hell, or some dimension whatever you want to call it). In the process of escaping it unleashes a torrent of wild magic in the area, thus shrinking you. the villain doesn't even realize you witnessed it so you survive the ordeal, but you have to find a way to your normal size. Now to incorporate real GTS content without breaking the flow of the game I propose the villain starts out normal size. In order for her to take giant form she needs more energy since coming here took so much effort. This would divide the game into chapters of a sort. The first being you trying to regain normal size (which can bring many vorish and other types of game overs), a second part where you are chasing down the villain or learning more of her plans, and then maybe you could incorporate a real GTS part as a climax to the story.

Now I do have a clearer picture of a story, but I really don't want to press too hard all in one go because I don't want to discourage anyone from inputting ideas. So for now I'll leave it like this and see what the response is too it and if people like and what to hear more I'll post some more of my ideas.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jabman05 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:28 pm

first im sad to here you been unwell i hope you get better soon
iv made some progress i didn't have much of a story line so i have been thinking of more ideas to develop it also been working on a world map.

nice idea about the shrinking iv too have been thinking about the story line and your right she wouldn't need to shrink you i was thinking like you that it would be better that the act that released her is what also shrinks you.

secondly i was always gonna release it in chapters about her gaining in size through the game is a good idea i could implement it in i was thinking if she was a succubus the more life energy she consumed the larger she grew so there for her first priority would be to found a cult.

now about the technology its mostly going to be a fantasy setting but in the world the surviving peoples of the technology advanced race that sealed her have also taken all of there technology and magic with them and sealed themselves off from the rest of the world all that remains of them in the world is the odd ruin (like the one the main enemy is released from and the odd relic here and there maybe the odd magic orb or something but when you nearer the end of the game you goal is to some how communicate and gain access to this advanced people as you need there skills in defeating her once again so the sci fi stuff wont be till much later in the game (and even then its gonna be a kinda hi tech steam-punk.)

now a moan
Ah i hate Vista i tried using xp but it wont work on my computer vista is CRAP so wanna upgrade to windows 7 when i have the money i hate not having a job.
moan number 2 rpg maker vx is so limited its really frustrating the problem i have is im now gonna have to use the tile sets i downloaded and other stuff to build my own tile set combination of normal tiles and inner body tiles but well at least i have photo shop cs4 i can use it to make my own tile sets but even so you can only make small selections gonna have to figure out which tiles i need most.
if anybody has any tile sets for rpg maker vx and feels like giving me a hand id much appreciate it
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:01 am

That storyline sounds familiar somehow...
But hell, I'm just here to sticky the topic.
The one suggestion I can give out is the names of the sexes you prefer (and can choose from on the starting screen thingy). I'm thinking James or Jenny could be good names.
Or just do a LoZ type thing where they make their own names...
Your call.
Done.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Sinistral » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Not surprising that it probably sounds familiar as most story lines follow similar models. choosing the main character's gender at the beginning isn't a bad idea, it would at least save the time needed to take a poll.

Anyway I'll lend a hand with what needs to get done. I can do a bit of everything, except making sprites and tiles which I'm not very good at.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jabman05 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:24 pm

thanks for all the ideas and offers of help people are giving il get back to you all soon with how things are going.
jabman05
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore game