Garry's mod vore 'related'

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Garry's mod vore 'related'

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:17 pm

First off this isn't my mod so I can't tell you anything about it.

Second off ok the theme isn't exactly vore but I think we can all see the value here. But I'll let the pics do the talking. The mod itself can be found here:

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=96214

This got me thinking to make a Garry's mod vore game. Anyone up for collaboration?

Also I haven't played it so anyone who has lemme know how it is.
Attachments
96214_1.jpg
96214_2.jpg
96214_3.jpg
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Garry's mod vore 'related'

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:51 pm

I just made a comic on this map.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby glargicus » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:02 pm

The minute I saw this on the gmod.org front page last night, I thought "By the time I check eka's tomorrow morning, there's gonna be a thread on it"
You didn't let me down guys :D

As for the actual map, it's pretty good. It starts in the mouth, from where you can either move up toward the brain and eyes or go down the throat. You can go into either the lungs or the stomach, but there's a path which leads from the lungs into the circulatory system (It's pretty cool when you get swept up in the blood flow through the heart) and eventually to the stomach. It's fairly linear from the stomach working through some intestines, colon etc. until you come out the anus and plop into the toilet bowl, where you can look up and see the gigantic arse. You can swim down to the drain where it teleports you back up to the top of the body.
glargicus
Been posting for a bit

Postby albinator427 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:37 am

Hello,

Can someone maybe upload it on megaupload,mediafire ....
just something like this , because i dont have a account there (and dont want to make it for just 1 piece....)
Need RPG Maker XP Resources?
Look Here!

Avatar done by the Awesome Rayen ^.^
albinator427
Somewhat familiar

Postby SDmanical » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Ah, I hadn't realized this map would be so liked by everybody. I saw that it had been released over at Noxious, but it didn't click with me how much everyone would like it over here.

And Albinator, if you play Gmod I would HIGHLY suggest you get an account. You can get a lot of good content from there that you otherwise would not be able to find easily.
SDmanical
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Yah and just to be clear THIS ISNT A STANDALONE GAME. It requires garry's mod and a compatible half life 2 game to play it. Neither of which are free by legal means.

SDmanical is absolutely right though gmod.org is one of the end all sites for garry's mod and has I'd say 70% of the best content you can find for it.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby glargicus » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Yeah, between SVNs for PHX and Wire etc. and gmod.org you can get your hands on almost all of the best stuff for Garry's Mod.
glargicus
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game