Idea: Respawning After So Much Time...

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Idea: Respawning After So Much Time...

Postby coldReactive » Mon May 03, 2010 10:56 am

This may have been discussed already, but if you can, it would be a wonderful idea if you made a vore-only world where you get eaten/etc. no matter what. However, the game will allow you to see where your death takes you, and won't respawn you for a while. IE: If you get eaten, digested by something normal (Like a human), then eventually you'll end up rotting deep in a sewer before you respawn, as the game wants you to experience first hand what happens.

None of this... "GAME OVER" when the girl flushes you down immediately, let us see ourselves as poo in the sewer >.> Hey, even better, maybe have a toxic slime girl eat our remains and then respawn us?

I think there was an idea thread before with the idea of "No Game Overs." But I haven't seen a game yet that incorporates that... and this is just an extension to that idea, so if you wish to use this idea, first make the "No Game over" thing.

If I had a copy of RPG Maker, then I'd try it myself, but as I said, enterbrain only accepts credit cards, and I don't want one.

NO. I AM NOT WILLING TO PIRATE, EVER.
coldReactive
Participator

Re: Idea: Respawning After So Much Time...

Postby albinator427 » Mon May 03, 2010 11:56 am

Hello,

I can understand this but there is one big problem,
the Resources...

There arent many Resources that are useable for this kind of events...
well some People try to fill the lack of resources ,
and the most people just start a game and didnt really think about the Game over sequenses ,
because as far as i see the most games here are just some basics with no custom Resources or selfmade...

And personally dont like the Idea of scat ....
So i prefer it "clean" , the only way to change it make it like " Do you want to continue?"
but this is a lot of work for some peoples.

And believe me its hard to make a good game with the main Theme "Vore"...

And maybe just download the 30-Days Trials version than you see how easy/hard it is ...

Gl Hf
Albinator
Need RPG Maker XP Resources?
Look Here!

Avatar done by the Awesome Rayen ^.^
albinator427
Somewhat familiar

Postby coldReactive » Mon May 03, 2010 12:00 pm

albinator427 wrote:And maybe just download the 30-Days Trials version than you see how easy/hard it is ...

I downloaded the trial of RPG Maker XP, but wouldn't you know it, it can't get a trial key, so it closes immediately.
coldReactive
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon May 03, 2010 4:47 pm

albinator427 wrote:Hello,

the Resources...

This.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby coldReactive » Mon May 03, 2010 4:48 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:

the Resources...

This.

What kind of resources?
coldReactive
Participator

Postby albinator427 » Tue May 04, 2010 5:06 am

coldReactive wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:

the Resources...

This.

What kind of resources?

Things like Poo, sewers(exist but not suitable), a toilet
things like this.
Look Here!

albinator427
Somewhat familiar

Postby coldReactive » Tue May 04, 2010 9:58 am

albinator427 wrote:Things like Poo, sewers(exist but not suitable), a toilet
things like this.

That's why there's a pixel editor included with RPG Maker, is it not?
coldReactive
Participator

Postby albinator427 » Tue May 04, 2010 10:07 am

coldReactive wrote:
albinator427 wrote:Things like Poo, sewers(exist but not suitable), a toilet
things like this.

That's why there's a pixel editor included with RPG Maker, is it not?

As far as i know ... No.... and if there is one i dont have him^^.
Look Here!

albinator427
Somewhat familiar

Postby coldReactive » Tue May 04, 2010 1:19 pm

RPG Maker for the console has a pixel editor, why not the current RPG Makers?
coldReactive
Participator

Postby albinator427 » Tue May 04, 2010 2:00 pm

coldReactive wrote:RPG Maker for the console has a pixel editor, why not the current RPG Makers?

Maybe because there are many other Programs?^^
Like GraphicGale....

And for the console there arent any progroams like this^^.
Look Here!

albinator427
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Tue May 04, 2010 3:31 pm

albinator427 wrote:
coldReactive wrote:RPG Maker for the console has a pixel editor, why not the current RPG Makers?

Like GraphicGale....

There are RPG Makers for the PS2, but they aren't as good.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby albinator427 » Tue May 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Thagrahn wrote:
albinator427 wrote:

Like GraphicGale....

There are RPG Makers for the PS2, but they aren't as good.

Yeah i know , maybe just a misunderstanding , i mean Pixel editors^^
Look Here!

albinator427
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rayen » Tue May 04, 2010 3:48 pm

"aren't as good" is an understatement. >.> Those were bloody terrible.

Anyway, no, RPG Makers for PC do not have a built-in pixel editor. Probably because there are other programs easily available for that.

And as for not getting the trial key, make sure you're connected to the internet, and that any firewall isn't blocking RPG Maker. It still happens sometimes, kinda randomly, but sometimes you just have to try it a lot, and it'll work.

And the main reason, I think, that there's not any "No Game Overs" games is that most of the people who've made games don't really seem to be into scat. I know I'm not.

Also, a "Game Over" is a hell of a lot easier. Maybe we're just lazy, I dunno.

Also,
coldReactive wrote:NO. I AM NOT WILLING TO PIRATE, EVER.

Good to see a halfway decent person on the internet.
Disclaimer: I am a lazy bastard.
Rayen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vetrakr » Tue May 04, 2010 4:44 pm

coldReactive wrote:If I had a copy of RPG Maker, then I'd try it myself, but as I said, enterbrain only accepts credit cards, and I don't want one.

NO. I AM NOT WILLING TO PIRATE, EVER.

Long time lurker here, just going to state the obvious.
You don't specifically need a "Credit Card" a check card will work too. You know, those silly cards they give you that are connected to your checking account so you're not writing checks all the time? It'll work as a "Credit Card" as long as it has a VISA or a major credit card company logo stamped on it.

Also, I advocate piracy against large multinational corporations, but not against yon small developers. To put it in perspective, I pirated Winamp Pro about 6 years ago, and I loved the platform, so 5 years ago I paid them 20$ and bought myself a CD key for it that's good for LIFE. On the flip side, I've pirated and used a hacked copy of windows since I was 14 (that's 8 years), this is because micro$oft has a fuckton of money, and they charge 250$ for a fresh copy of the operating system. (Who can afford to buy windows on minimum wage? NOBODY.) Even a pirate has morals, at least this one does. Hoho!
vetrakr
New to the forum

Postby coldReactive » Tue May 04, 2010 5:32 pm

vetrakr wrote:Also, I advocate piracy against large multinational corporations, but not against yon small developers. To put it in perspective, I pirated Winamp Pro about 6 years ago, and I loved the platform, so 5 years ago I paid them 20$ and bought myself a CD key for it that's good for LIFE. On the flip side, I've pirated and used a hacked copy of windows since I was 14 (that's 8 years), this is because micro$oft has a fuckton of money, and they charge 250$ for a fresh copy of the operating system. (Who can afford to buy windows on minimum wage? NOBODY.) Even a pirate has morals, at least this one does. Hoho!

I get Supplemental Security Income (777 USD a month from the state. Mainly because of my Disability.) I recently got a Best Buy Credit Card (But, it only works with Best Buy, which is a GOOD THING. I spend like crazy sometimes.)

No, I'd rather not get a debit card, I've had one already, and I've overdrawn three times with it.
coldReactive
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Wed May 05, 2010 12:21 pm

coldReactive wrote:No, I'd rather not get a debit card, I've had one already, and I've overdrawn three times with it.

Prepaid Visa Cards, and gift cards... You can only spend what your willing to load on them.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby symbiote01 » Wed May 05, 2010 4:56 pm

As a completely different concept but along the same vein, I'd love to see a game where the hero (and that word is used loosely here) spontaneously impregnates the nearest female (of the same species) when he/she dies. After a vivid rapid pregnancy scene, he/she is either born normally (perhaps as a mass of flesh or an egg or something) and grows to adulthood within a few seconds, or grows to adulthood and bursts from the hapless NPC. It might not be the nearest female- perhaps only certain ones are even eligible as hosts for this 'rebirth'. 'Time of month', sterility, existing precautions (birth control?), and the like might have something to do with it. Perhaps the female has a chance to resist the effect.
It can actually be a tactical advantage- for example, as a way to break into an all-female prison or Amazonian Island. It probably wouldn't be useful as a surprise attack unless the woman is solitary- it would take too long and leave the character vulnerable for too long. Of course, all 'power-ups', 'items' and the like would be gone, as the hero essentially has a new body. This does make for an interesting tactic in that the hero has a specific reason NOT to hurt/kill his/her female enemies- they are his/her insurance policies.

Possible ways I see this used:
Perhaps the hero must find willing hosts for 'rebirth'. Essentially, they become a 'save point', usable once.
Perhaps the hero must physically move his 'essence' (seen as a mote of light, perhaps?) to find a suitable host that fails to resist the effect within a certain time limit, or he/she perishes for good(GAME OVER).
Perhaps the hero randomly jumps to the nearest female host, even if it puts the character at a significant disadvantage in the level.

This would work if the hero is a demon or alien, perhaps. Or if the programmer is really messed up in the head ;)
symbiote01
Participator

Return to Vore game