Leilana's non dice RPG 0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Leilana's non dice RPG 0.3

Postby dagar » Mon May 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Hi guys! Leilana_Aldridge here (( Yes, I have the weirdest little screen name because I didn't use Leilana or my gaming name >.> )) And I got annoyed with my need to be a bit nerdier than ever before >.> Ok, so I get annoyed by dice, it makes NO sense to me to have dice decide the outcome when common sense rules the world, so I went ahead and made it in my profile and got it started. It basically it's a D&D style, based on common sense, so no "Awesome! I rolled a 20 and killed the giant in one go!" So here we go.

Leilana's non dice RPG Patch 0.3

Yea! Lei now runs an adventure game WITHOUT a dice system! It's based off of class ideas and not simply "stats" and you can keep your character/some of their abilities to work it in for either a "special" class all your own, or you can adopt it for another timeline. This game is allowed to involve ANY fetish, so be forwarned some may use vore to beat an enemy, and some may have "release" post for letting out their meal, just a warning.

Meeting days

Ok, if you have Yahoo, you can add me at "[email protected]" and we can play there if the motels/game rooms are too busy. I'll try to be on for "8PM" by my clock below in my profile. That's 6PM eastern, and usually go to 12AM. These will be each night unless you notice I'm not online. No I don't have alts, so don't expect me to be online if Leilana isn't signed in.

Signing up!

Simple! Just PUB me with your class, starting weapon, and alignment. If you want to keep your character the way they are, we can custom a class or make you sorta an "NPC" or "boss" for your diferent power. You're just not allowed to help the other players on any quest or job. Example: Tyla is a guard for town because she is cybernetic.

Estates

Richer players can buy land. Still in the works, not expected to be in use until a while. Estates will provide a revive point, cheaper prices if you get stores there, storage for your gold and loot. It also can ONLY be gotten by rival class, boss class, or guilds of heroes. This CANNOT be earned by a single hero class.

Party and Guild info

Please whisper me with party request. This will turn every quest or job you get into a party styled one. Guilds are permenant parties. All parties have a definate chat order, so that will need to be decided. No fee for guilds, and cheaper "en masse" inn stays. (( A guild staying at the inn saves 50% per person )) Guilds are registered in a mayor's office, as well as the joining requirements and a "home town" or eventually an estate owned by the guild. Parties are one time things, and can break up anytime. To register a guild, report to the mayor of the town you're in with your group, and send me a whisper charter of the following:

Guild Name: (( Please be decent >.< And no Order of The Stick! ))
Current Members: (( This will also be the post order ))
Guild's Alignment: (( Player's don't have to follow it, but it should be an agreeable one with the members. ))
Guild Requirements: (( For new players joining ))
Guild Slogan: (( For creativity! ))

Regions and Towns

The starting city is Palotomere, a modest city that boast a blooming economy and low prices if a bit low on standards for adventurers. It boast a wonderful inn with free cost to local adventurers. The town has a wall around it to protect against bandits and the town guard is always looking for volunteers. The barracks offers melee training and there is a mage academy and a "thieves" guild which is just the word for rogues around here. Mayor Bandragon, the lizard, runs most events in the town, and always wants to meet new adventurers to welcome them to the town and show them the basic sights. He also runs the quest board, taking request from the people and nomadic farmers nearby and putting them up for adventurers to help with. Lord Drakan, the bat, is the visiting royalty of the neighboring country accesable by boat, but he is more looking for people willing to do anything for pay. Lead Guard Grandarius, the bear, runs the barracks as well as local guard recruitment and takes more of the local request to the mayor. He is always willing to answer questions. The tavern and inn are both ran by the Grogmire family, a family of wolves that love company. The blacksmith Palmer, the fox, is looking for an aprentice to help him out, for a discount on his wares and free ones that they themselves make. The clother Lucien, the leopard, is also looking for an aprentice but she isn't getting any younger, so that "aprentice" may end up with a business. Lastly the hide tanner and leather worker only comes sometimes to town, placing a tent next door to Lucien's house and offering to tan hides and craft hides. He is Halder, the lion. The last important people are the begger Louis, the mouse, who hides in the alleys and doesn't get too much help. Occasionally the inn keeper lets him rest inside for a night but that isn't everyday. The traveling merchant sells potions and more "rare" goods but he only travels in every couple of days. He is Vladamir, the snake, and be carefull. His cost can be a bit more than a few silver sometimes.

Stats
Each class is effected by it's stats. There isn't an official number, but you will gain more skill with each "level"

Strength: Controls your damage
Endurance: Defense and health
Agility: Evasion, travel speed, and acuracy with ranged weapons.
Will: Mana pool, and spell damage.
Armor level: What armor you can wear.
Weapon level: What weapons can you use.
Spell Book: This is the list of spells a mage can use, from ball, barrier, bolt, barage, storm, and then a special spell for full mastery.
Rogue tactics: The list of "tactics" a rogue class can use
Warior skills: List of skills a warrior can use.

Classes and sub-classes and benefits

This game uses the classes to determine what stat boost you have, and skills. It is a branching system coming off of the big three.

Warrior:
Knight (( Boosted defense and armor ))
Barbarian (( Low defense but incredible damage ))
Bandit (( Less speed than the rogue bandit, but much more damage and light armor. ))

Rogue:
Assassin (( High damage and weak armor, fast and evasive. Usually using swords or daggers. ))
Archer (( Long range, deadly damage, and capable of using very small weapons. ))
Bandit (( Uses light axes to deal damage, and keep light armor and some speed, a deadly class if grouped ))
Pirate (( Gets the classic gun and a saber but isn't as fast or as armored as most ))

Mage:
Blue (( Controls the "good" spells such as healing, resurrects, and barriers. ))
Red (( Weaker spells and weak melee, but still able to keep up at least should someone close the gap.))
Black (( Master of damage with their spells but you can't really defend yourself. ))

Skills
Each skill/tactic/spell can be used it the combat to boost damage or as a normal attack. One thing to know is that you CAN learn/customize your moves given enough time. The skills currently are limited, but the list will grow. For now, all skills will be left in character's profiles.

Players and profiles
Players come in three flavours. "Hero" is the basic and standard level player. "Rival" is about as strong as 2.5 heroes, and comes up to hinder heroes on their quest. "Boss" is as strong as 5 heroes, but a proper weakness can bring them to only as strong as one. Bosses usually leave, but heroes come back, and Rivals can't group with heroes.

Isis_ is the black mage, a master of ice and uses staves to keep her enemy guessing. "Hero"
(( Chaotic good ))
Strength: Low
Endurance: Low
Agility: Medium
Will: High
Armor level: Cloth
Weapon level: Wands and staves
Spell book: Ice bolt, barrior, ball. Lightning ball.

Tyla is a cyborg (( Not as strong as she is normally )) So expect some parts of her to be protected by basic metal that is worked into her systems.
Her Law Giver handgun and studded gloves are going to hurt you, so stay within the law. "Boss"
(( Lawful good ))
Strength: High
Endurance: High
Agility: Low
Will: Non existant
Armor level: Upto plate
Weapon level: Her pistol and gloves.
Boss skills: Law Giver Shot, Law Giver Stun, Ram, batter, stomp.

Rivas is an archer, using longbows and his impressive speed to get the job done. "Hero"
(( Neutral ))
Strength: Medium
Endurance: Medium
Agility: High
Will: Low
Armor level: Leather
Weapon level: Bow and arrow, crossbow, pistols, light melee
Rogue Tactics: Dual shot, quick shot, light step

Anna_and_Sonia is an assassin using speed and stealth to get by. "Hero"
(( Chaotic Neutral ))
Endurance: Medium
Armor level: Leather
Weapon level: Light swords, daggers, bow and arrow, crossbow, pistols.
Rogue Tactics: Shadow meld, light step, ambush, mutilate

Kamkon a rogue bandit capable of getting the job done no matter what. "Hero"
(( None Good ))
Agility: Medium
Armor: Padded cloth
Weapon: Daggers, Battle staves, Hand axes, small weaponry.
Rogue Tactics: Mutilate, smash, charge, beat down.

RogueLD is a Draco-Monk who uses a mix of pyromancy and speedy melee with spiked gauntlets. "Rival"
(( Lawful Evil ))
Strength: High
Will: Average
Armor Level: Plate armor that covers the torso and leaves the arms bare.
Weapon Level: Bracers with blades attached
Spell book: Fire ball, bolt, barrior, storm, barage, and Meteor.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Leilana's non dice RPG 0.3

Postby KingdomOfGray » Mon May 10, 2010 8:28 pm

[quote="dagar"]
Warrior:
Knight (( Boosted defense and armor ))
Barbarian (( Low defense but incredible damage ))
Bandit (( Less speed than the rogue bandit, but much more damage and light armor. ))

Rogue:
Assassin (( High damage and weak armor, fast and evasive. Usually using swords or daggers. ))
Archer (( Long range, deadly damage, and capable of using very small weapons. ))
Bandit (( Uses light axes to deal damage, and keep light armor and some speed, a deadly class if grouped ))
Pirate (( Gets the classic gun and a saber but isn't as fast or as armored as most ))

Mage:
Blue (( Controls the "good" spells such as healing, resurrects, and barriers. ))
Red (( Weaker spells and weak melee, but still able to keep up at least should someone close the gap.))
Black (( Master of damage with their spells but you can't really defend yourself. ))[quote]

you have bandit labled under warrior and rouge. is that intentional?
KingdomOfGray
???

Postby dagar » Mon May 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Yea, in a sense. Basically I only included lower list classes for the diversity, so a rogue bandit is faster and uses one handed axes as a specialty, but the warrior version uses two handed axes and such.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jeice » Mon May 10, 2010 9:15 pm

dagar wrote: Ok, so I get annoyed by dice, it makes NO sense to me to have dice decide the outcome when common sense rules the world, so I went ahead and made it in my profile and got it started. It basically it's a D&D style, based on common sense, so no "Awesome! I rolled a 20 and killed the giant in one go!"

Except common sense doesn't rule the world. It's all preparation, guided by luck. Besides, if your players kill the giant in one round due to awesome rolls, have his twin brother storm into the room bent on revenge. Now they're still rewarded for their awesomeness with extra loot/XP AND you still get your epic last battle. everyone is happy.

Nerd rant aside, can we talk about adding a summoner class for my character?
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Mon May 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Character classes are awarded as "Rivals" or "bosses" where Rivals can fight the heroes openly, and bosses can do much of what they want, from ruling a castle to working in town. So you could teach... say.... an actual mage studies class in a mage academy about summoning and unlock it's powers for others or simply use it to intervene with the heroes from time to time. With enough talk, you could work it into a normal class. If you have simple questions, feel free to ask me. I'm logged into the chat now ^^; Motel 2 is where I am, hosting the game.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kanosint » Tue May 11, 2010 6:27 am

Hmm, I came in here expecting something like Amber... To be honest, this feels a bit simplistic, and I have the feeling there's a lack of information... Not to be offensive, but yeah... Not only that, removing dice yet keeping classes and levels feels rather half-hearted... As if you wanted to do away with assumptions but couldn't bear to run it through all the way.

Eh, maybe I just expect too much of myself and others.
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby dagar » Tue May 11, 2010 7:36 am

There really isn't a level system to be honest ^^; It's really rather simple, just the ideas behind the classes (( Which are mainly to influence the ideas such as a barbarian would be easily dodged by an assassin most of the time )) So in all actuality it's really just a very simplistic D&D text game for people who just want it simple.

On a side note: I cannot keep track of silver and have no real starting point for how much you begin with, so please feel free to assume how much your character has.

On another note: Gear can be recorded under the character profiles, so I'll handle that should you get a new weapon/armor or enchant on your weapons/armors.

So yea a very simple RPG game probably going to lose steam but for now we've got a few players having fun ^_^
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore game