3D Next Gen Vore Game ideas/proposal.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: 3D Next Gen Vore Game ideas/proposal.

Postby ImaginaryZ » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:33 pm

@Wolf_Seisenbacher if you want some help, let me know.
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arbon » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Alright, I was scanning through old and somewhat forgotten threads to see if anything seemed interesting, and this one certainly caught my eye. I have already gotten a fair distance on my own 2D, top down view game with GameMaker7 and could probably help with something similar, but a 3D game is completely different, so until I re-learn how to use a 3D engine I’m useless. A week ago I stumbled across a free 3D game engine with multi-player support … two of them actually. But one sucked and turned out to only be a free trial, the other won’t work on any of my computers, so I’m probably going to have to buy something if I want to really switch from 2D game design to 3D modeling. The torgue engine looks awesome, I’m definitely going to look into that in the near future, but 99$ is a little much with everything else I’m working on. I’m interested in your game, I’d love to see it finished, and I know full well that it’s better you take forever and get it done right than slap together something useless and expect everyone to enjoy it.

It’s an ambitious project, but the more you make and the more you figure out the more your able to do. Ever heard of that phrase “Standing on the backs of giants and calling themselves king” before? Basically the same thing applies. You can build on from anything you do complete. Thus I’m not really worried about how ambitious this is IF you have the ambition and drive to keep on working. I can’t help with modeling, I can’t help with texturing … if you ask me via private message I could write up a background, or some interactions with NPCs. That I know I can do well, but I’m not sure how different it is to program an if/else tree into Torque than in C++ or GML. I always sucked at programming on second life and never got past chat titlers. I was once an avid roleplayer in second life, but I’ve moved on to other things. Writing, game design, and now apparently practicing artwork because I realize that’s required for a decent game.

Okay, with that out of the way you know where this information is coming from. I can’t help in any tangible way that I’d like to, at least not with my current skill level. What I CAN help with however (by all the gods of earth collage classes on game design are useful) is to warn for a few mistakes you seem set up to make. Whatever you do, do NOT just copy the vore tournament’s system and pass it off as a game. Vore tournament is great (really great actually) as a demo or an engine from which to make an actual game, but it’s so hard to aim and fire with such limited attacks and customization that it fails as a first person shooter. The vore works at an instant, can’t seem to be done accurately without another player letting it happen, and digestion works too quickly … so it fails as an erotic vore game.

Unless you think most people can ‘enjoy themselves’ in under ten seconds …

If at all possible, make vore in your game work the same way it works in most stories. Start with putting one end in your mouth, move on to the throat, then finally get one end in your stomach while their feet are sticking out, and finally swallow them whole. One part at a time, each with a chance for the victim to fight there way free, and the fallowing stage is exponentially harder to escape from than the previous. And the entire time both are vulnerable to attack, but immune to getting swallowed … unless you feel up to coding what happens when one person eats a person who’s eating another person, it makes sense to have any third party wait until the first two are finished.

Vore tournament is a decent game, but I really, REALLY don’t want just a copy of that. Take a que from the people who develop legend of Zelda, the gameplay and how well the controls flow is more important than any other aspect.

Then there’s the prey aspect. Vore has lots (and lots, and lots, and lots) of subgenres, and the exclusion or forced inclusion of any of them can turn people off from your game. The option of scat for example, if forced in so everyone has to see it will make a lot of people turn the game off immediately, while not including the option of full digestion and coming out the other end will likewise make some find it boring. Soul vore or complete absorption, where the victim is basically fused with the predator and can’t respawn, forced to watch what the pred does without any control over it. Or simple, quick digestion where the prey dies and that’s the end of it. If you can code for several options then exactly what happens to the victim should be up to the predator. Anything and everything to encourage gloating, taunting, and prolonging the experience.

Final point … what do you mean this can’t be a game for preys? Don’t most first person shooter type games come with random upgrades? What’s more random than micro versions of other players that choose whether to run away from you or come towards you?

I’m serious. Is it at all possible to make a ‘prey’ version where instead of being greeted as a contestant you’re a tiny micro in a cage greeted as food for the contestants. I have always loved the thought of playing as a much smaller version of the standard character design and having to deal with other players being able to pick up and move me around as if I were any other object. I’ve gotten it work fine in 2D with game maker, but is there something stopping people from making it work like that in 3D that I just don’t know about?

I keep thinking about this particular scene http://aryion.com/g4/view/189946 and the few comics after that where it showcases just how bad micros have it in such a tournament. Insignificant. http://aryion.com/g4/view/189948

Could pure prey serve as walking powerups for contestant players to pick up as their fighting? I’d like to say this is simply a suggestion as no one else seems to have discussed it, but it’s a genuine question. Is it possible to do something like that within the regular game? If you can pull it off you’d probably get a wider audience.
Arbon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Hello Wolf_seisenbacher. I have plans for my own 3D game as well using Unity called Yoshi's Shellshock. but due to current circumstances, I am unable to program for it at the moment. I am, however, deeply in love with animating 3D characters. If you need an animator, PM me and we'll work something out. My program of choice is Blender3D. I could really spice up that running animation you submitted :p
Yoshi
Participator

Postby Bladetiger135 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:16 pm

When I think Vore-Game many things come to mind.
1 - How is predation/vore treated: Is it legal, illegal, legal but frowned upon (barely legal), etc.
2 - How does the predator eat the prey
3 - Differences between predator and prey
4 - How is the game based: Sandbox, FPS.
5 - Location and time of the game: Modern era, mid evil era, futuristic, city, jungle, etc
6 - How does the predator capture their prey: tricking said prey, violence
7 - Why the predator eat sentient prey: Nourishment, law of jungle, enjoyment for hunting dangerous prey.
8 - How does the predator feed: soft-vore, hard-vore, other-Vore
9 - How are remains (waste from ingested prey) dealt with.

What I want in a vore game
Predators larger/taller than prey 10% and beyond (I consider 50% preds larger than prey to be minimum requirement for soft-vore). Predators have the opportunity to talk their prey into compromising situations.
Bladetiger135
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngelJr2129 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:07 pm

This could get interesting. Its too bad I wouldn't be able to help in terms of 3D models, for I know nothing about how to make them.

I don't feel too up to the challenge of voice acting either, trust me, i'll need more practice than I could take.

I wish you luck on this, it could be a real hit if you ask me. :3
AngelJr2129
Somewhat familiar

Postby Staple » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:26 pm

This definitely has my attention. I doubt I can be of any technical assistance, but I'll definitely test play! :D
Staple
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolf_Seisenbacher » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:45 pm

I never got help on making modelsheets. As of right now, that is. HOWEVER I will be getting help shortly I do hope! I did lose the data from before, due to a computer corruption. I put it on the side burners too long and got neglected. Life needs to settle I know its been a while but I still got the ideas, just need the time and assistance! Soon... SOON!!!

Current plans are to TRY for one of two things:

Furry RPG, chose your race, go through an Elder Scrolls Style RPG, with large expanses of wilderness and a free play style to it. Have all kinds of vore, and other furry aspects in the game (Macros, Micros, Transformation, what have you). This style would have some writing involved, but not heavily for it is more a make your own story game. it just provides you with some building blocks!

My Fursona's Backstory, where you play me. Much more wrote, and game like feeling. Has a direction, and a definitive start and end. 3D Animated cinematics and other things would make you feel like you are me. my fursona's backstory is dated from between the late 1800s, and through WWI and WWII, the Cold War, Vietnam, etc etc. While not as "Vorey" or a "Fetish game" it would provide a fun RP game with some vore inside of it.
Wolf_Seisenbacher
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:12 pm

I say go for the second option. Not cause it's better but cause it's achievable solo, at least in theory. If you had a solid dependable team I'd say go for option 1.
darkevilme
---

Postby Firon » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:39 pm

an elder scrolls style vore game?!

do want!!
Firon
---

Postby Hooligan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:24 pm

I vote for the Elder Scrolls Style RPG. Sounds awesome!
Hooligan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arbon » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:45 am

I’ve never played elder scrolls before but am ecstatic that your still going through with the concept. If you can actually pull it off, then please (please) focus on gameplay and intuitiveness above every other aspect. Something I’d recommend to any game designer no matter what they’re working on, if the basic actions of the game aren’t fun then the rest of it will suffer. A vore game involving micros, fursonas, macros, transformations and regular fur with the same action and movement as Dungeons and Dragons Online would be epic.
Arbon
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:08 am

In such a game, I'd expect it no less to be all in first-person by default, unless you switch to third, even for the death scenes, and being swallowed / digested.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Baz » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:05 am

If you need a voice actor I can help ya man :) And I could possibly put you in touch with a 3d artist...
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby madcommanderfox » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:55 pm

I would love to see an elder scrolls style vore game I'v got a few ideas for it.

1. A menu that alows you to include remove features eg: types of vore, full tour/scat, digestion, if there are micro/macro, how often enemy tries to vore you ( says something like chance of vore: low, medium, high, very high), etc.

(next two are for friendly towns and npcs)
2. The ability to ask an npc to vore you. If nice npc you wont die and they let you out... eventualy, mean one they have some "fun" and/or kill you.

3.Some npcs might ask you to vore them.

4.(dont know if you plan on including this or not thought id say it just incase.) taurs and ferals.(both can be friendly creature in the towns. hostil ones in wilderness)

5.ability to avoid fight and just "climb in".

I would like to know what you think of these ideas
madcommanderfox
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game