Anyone think this is possible?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Anyone think this is possible?

Postby dark_lord666 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:26 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right board to post this, since I'm not actually presenting a new game or anything.

These days, you're always seeing new GTS games pop up everywhere. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, since some of these games are actually pretty good. However, does anyone thing it's possible for a game involving MALE giants to be made? I don't see why not; it would have all the same stuff as a GTS game (the stomping minigames and the vore scenes/levels) except with the giants being guys instead of gals. What do you all think? Is it possible...or is it more likely the Earth will randomly implode?
dark_lord666
New to the forum

Re: Anyone think this is possible?

Postby BakaKitsune » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:47 pm

It's possible.

There was a discussion started by Danimonstah a while back, but, who know where she has vanished off too. This is my own OPINION, but, the probability of it becoming as popular as GTS games, is slim. However, you've got my support if you wish to make one!

Yes, I am a woman.
No, I am not a predator. Stop asking.
BakaKitsune
Somewhat familiar

Postby albinator427 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Of course its possible,
but i think the most people want that a cute girl that eat them. (At least this i my opinion)
So this is than the main opinion and of course with this you got the most clicks,views ... whatever
So its the Main stream
Need RPG Maker XP Resources?
Look Here!

Avatar done by the Awesome Rayen ^.^
albinator427
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cicatrix_Manet » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:36 pm

I suppose theres the issue that since most people like GTS, a game maker will want to tailor it to the widest audience possible. Theres also the possibility that nobody who's into male giants has the resources or plans on making a vore game.

I mean of course its entirely possible, but i hardly think its a question you couldnt answer yourself.
I...uh...well I...what?...sorry...nevermind
Cicatrix_Manet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dark_lord666 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:51 pm

BakaKitsune wrote:It's possible.

There was a discussion started by Danimonstah a while back, but, who know where she has vanished off too. This is my own OPINION, but, the probability of it becoming as popular as GTS games, is slim. However, you've got my support if you wish to make one!

I'd love to make one, but I don't know the first thing about making a game. I'm not even sure it would be possible for me.
dark_lord666
New to the forum

Postby BakaKitsune » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Well.. I'm probably missing some of them, but, here's a small list of the game making engines most commonly used engines.

∙ RPG Maker XP (( Most commonly used; easy interface and user-friendly eventing pages, but highly unorganized. ))
∙ RPG Maker VX (( Allows more customization and is much more organized than XP. Has plethora of scripts to enhance. ))
∙ Game Maker (( Never used it. ))
∙ Sphere (( Never used it. ))
∙ Flash (( ... Meh. I personally hate Flash. However, it's got an excellent layout and has a smooth paintbrush. However, the coding involved AS3 or AS2, can be extremely complicated. ))

If anyone has anything else to add, please do so.
Last edited by BakaKitsune on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I am a woman.
BakaKitsune
Somewhat familiar

Postby gtsfan9 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:56 pm

dark_lord666 wrote:However, does anyone thing it's possible for a game involving MALE giants to be made? I don't see why not; it would have all the same stuff as a GTS game (the stomping minigames and the vore scenes/levels) except with the giants being guys instead of gals. What do you all think? Is it possible...or is it more likely the Earth will randomly implode?

Well as long as the creator doesn't make too much use of custom graphics, it's even easy to branch up the game so, that the preds could be either female or male (selectable at the start). For RPGs, It's mainly all about switching some facesets and character graphics and maybe branching up some dialogs a bit.

BakaKitsune wrote:If anyone has anything else to add, please do so.

The dictionary lists some more.
gtsfan9
Been posting for a bit

Postby BakaKitsune » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:00 pm

^ Thank you.

Yes, I am a woman.
BakaKitsune
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ka-Atis » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:00 am

Yeah, it is definitely possible. It is simply less likely to happen since people make what they themselves like, and there are more people into giantess than giant. However, I have noticed that the "male pred crowd" is growing, so there is real hope that there will be games with giant preds too sometime.

I'm not sure how much the audience actually matters though. It would matter if it was done for money. However, I cannot really imagine that somebody invests hours, days and weeks on making a game they are not particularly interested in themselves, for free, just to please others.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby dark_lord666 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:08 am

Ka-Atis wrote:Yeah, it is definitely possible. It is simply less likely to happen since people make what they themselves like, and thereI'm not sure how much the audience actually matters though. It would matter if it was done for money. However, I cannot really imagine that somebody invests hours, days and weeks on making a game they are not particularly interested in themselves, for free, just to please others.

I agree. Someone should make something not because other people want it, but because they themselves want to make it.
dark_lord666
New to the forum

Postby wolfdemonkyi » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:22 pm

well I am currently TRYING to make an all male vore game just for a starter attempt, but as I am unfamiliar with game makers it is very very difficult and at best my first game will probably end up just being a run of the mill 'choose your death and try to escape' game with hot male preds. *sigh* anyways good luck hunting and if anyone wants to help me I'm up for any advice.
There's another hell mouth in Cleveland.
wolfdemonkyi
Participator

Postby Bali-balo » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:58 pm

BakaKitsune wrote:Well.. I'm probably missing some of them, but, here's a small list of the game making engines most commonly used engines.

∙ RPG Maker XP (( Most commonly used; easy interface and user-friendly eventing pages, but highly unorganized. ))
∙ RPG Maker VX (( Allows more customization and is much more organized than XP. Has plethora of scripts to enhance. ))
∙ Game Maker (( Never used it. ))
∙ Sphere (( Never used it. ))
∙ Flash (( ... Meh. I personally hate Flash. However, it's got an excellent layout and has a smooth paintbrush. However, the coding involved AS3 or AS2, can be extremely complicated. ))

If anyone has anything else to add, please do so.

I use Game Maker for my next game... It's... too difficult... I can't animate the character when he is walking... And the software is in english, and I'm french... It is pitiful to see how I'm hopeless in English. I'm sorry...
~Bali
Bali-balo
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game