I´m Back and this time with results!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: I´m Back and this time with results!

Postby xXpassyXx » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Forget my last comment! The game is almost finished. Only the pooping part and the womb are missing....
It will take some more time but not so much I told before...

This first version is maybe a bit short but later I can create a bigger version..

I´ll finish it as fast as I can!

xXpassyXx
xXpassyXx
Somewhat familiar

Postby albinator427 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Take your time if you rushing to much it will be bad :V

And better dont make deadlines , they are dangerous.
Need RPG Maker XP Resources?
Look Here!

Avatar done by the Awesome Rayen ^.^
albinator427
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryu8 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Game looks neat so far! Small question though. Will vore be part of the gameplay as well, or just the story/scene?
Ryu8
Been posting for a bit

Postby xXpassyXx » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Vore it´s in gameplay. Midna´s Body is a dungeon in this game.

On scene is only the swallow and later comming out... but you walking through her body by yourself...

Or du you mean something different?
xXpassyXx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryu8 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:48 pm

I meant gameplay as in things the enemies you fight can do to you or you to them. Sorry for not clarifying.
Ryu8
Been posting for a bit

Postby xXpassyXx » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Oh no problem. more writing means more learning^^ Because I´m a german and my english is not the best^^

Well that isn´t possible sorry... you´re only inside midna.. nothing else vores you ...
xXpassyXx
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Ryu8 wrote:I meant gameplay as in things the enemies you fight can do to you or you to them. Sorry for not clarifying.

worry not... The enemies may not vore you, but should link fall in battle inside Midna he'll get painfully digested in a horrifically graphic manner, and will be reduced to nothing more then Midna's next trip to the little imps room. ^_^ isn't that a lovely thought?
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Sinistral » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Prof I couldn't wait to play it before and now you go and conjure up that...... you are not helping :lol: . On a more slightly more serious note; are we going to see any classic Zelda enemies?
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xXpassyXx » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:26 am

Well... I didin´t add any "clasic zelda" ememies... sorry

But for the next time I´ll look for some zelda enemies...

Oh and by the way.. the game is finished! Here is the download link!
(Archieve is corrupted... new will coming soon!)

Hope you will like it!

Here a some things:
Attachments
using an item.png
To us an item you have 2 choices. Press f and go to menu, or press f go to hotkeys and set a hotkey for your item. Then by playing the game press your hotkey (1-9) to select your item. Then press I and proceed with H.
fighting.png
To fight against a monster go next to it and press K. For this time without swinging sword animation... maybe next time...
ABS controls.png
here are all controls for the blizz-abs again. not all are important for my game...
Last edited by xXpassyXx on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
xXpassyXx
Somewhat familiar

Postby xXpassyXx » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:20 am

Sorry there are some problems in the game.. I´ll correct them because otherwse the gmae is not playable...
xXpassyXx
Somewhat familiar

Postby xXpassyXx » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:27 am

Here´s the new downloadlink! http://www.mediafire.com/?263y2nack96gf3d

I hope this time it works!
xXpassyXx
Somewhat familiar

Postby albinator427 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 am

Okay, finished it.

I really liked the game, but the fight were kinda boring, you only need to attack in the right moment ,then they cant attack you,
and the small intense are way to long :X

But so far its a really funny idea and a good game,
wonder whats comes next :v
Need RPG Maker XP Resources?
Look Here!

Avatar done by the Awesome Rayen ^.^
albinator427
Somewhat familiar

Postby kirica » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:20 am

Great!
I enjoyed Midna's fulltour!!

I wish there were more description about BAD END(digested at small intense.etc...).
The Last Dungeon English Version(v0.1.0)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=19291&start=60#p690179

I love UNBIRTH.
Shall we return to the womb?
kirica
Been posting for a bit

Postby Franky » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 am

doesnt work here. an error message appears

RGSS102E.dll not found

i have no idea what i did wrong
Franky
Participator

Postby GoddessViolet » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:48 am

<.< I don't get to play this game. It doesn't work for me, because as soon as it starts up and gives me the disclaimer, I get one line of short dialogue from Midna and then the game crashes with an error: cannot find graphics\animations\029-emotion1
GoddessViolet
Been posting for a bit

Postby brad122 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:35 am

Works fine for me, quite enjoyable. Few things I want to point out though.

1: Felt a bit on the short side (Then again, this is the first released version so not much can be expected in length.)
2: The small intestine was far too long.. Cut the travel size in half and it would be fine. You cant out run the timer so I just resorted to using potions as I ran through.
3: Not a big deal (Considering its a vore game) but combat was quite easy, just standing there and spamming K would make you win (and rarely having to use a potion)

Still, very good for the first version. Makes me wonder what you have planned for later updates, heh.
brad122
New to the forum

Postby xXpassyXx » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:40 am

I knew the small inestine would be a problem for you^^

It´s quite easy to come through before the timer runs out...

Spoiler: show
Press and hold the M button to move faster!

Oh and sorry for thoose of you where the game doesn´t work... I´ve no clue at the moment...
xXpassyXx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sinistral » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Franky your problem stems from not having the RMXP RTP. Google it and download it (the run time package is free). It should have a relatively painless install and then the game should work for you barring any other errors.

My impressions on the first version are that its good but there are a lot of areas for improvement. Kirica mentioned that more description would be a nice addition, and I would have to agree. Adding more interaction like some of the areas in your game already have would be a plus. Now I know you don't speak perfect English, but perhaps you can think of this as good practice. Also since your lacking in the picture department the best way to increase the enjoyability of the game will be through what we already discussed in interaction (through better dialogue, descriptions of situations, and some bad end dialogues), and the proper use of sound effects. For instance without adding a single picture you could have a digested scene where it flashes back to the map of Midna and she talks to herself about how Link seems to have stopped moving followed by a loud stomach growl. She could then taunt the digested Link about coming out here ass, but not in the same form, which is followed by a fart sound effect. Now finding pictures of having someone create a few for you would be great, but I really think the text, situations, and sound effects should come first.

As far as the battle system goes I'm okay with it. A little easy but its a change of pace from standard fare so I'm not complaining. In the beginning though I had to get used to keyboard movement since I don't play a lot of PC games that use it.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:46 pm

well I played it, not too bad, the battle system is well made (though it does make the game a tad laggy for my computer) Though I agree with most of the people here on the extra dialogue needed. It just doesn't feel right making a misstep on a puzzle, landing in the acid, and then suddenly without warning game over screen. Even something simple like "And so link got digested by Midna" would be good instead of what's in place now, sorry to say.

Also for the intestines, I feel that letting the timer go for the small should be an instant death, but a little longer on the time (yes I did clear it), and the timer for the Large Intestine doesn't need to be as long as it is, I cleared it with a whole minute and 30 seconds left, you could probably chop some time off of that, for both the people who want a little more challenge, and the people who just want to get to the game over screen can get to it.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby blank » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:16 am

i downloaded the rtp i needed and i still cant run it. i get an error message or my computer doesn't do anything. what can i do?
i belive you misunderstood the concept of bendering time.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game