how can i get it ?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

how can i get it ?

Postby thyladras » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:48 am

hi i have test the vore game fromage and the 3 game in trial version and i'm asking if there is other game like that ?

thanx
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Re: how can i get it ?

Postby bluewr » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:02 am

thyladras wrote:hi i have test the vore game fromage and the 3 game in trial version and i'm asking if there is other game like that ?

thanx

Vorpal Rabbit - THe pre-version of the third game
BlankBlood - The previous version of BlankBlood
Loliwitch

All of them can be found in the 2 Ryonagame topic.
To get this set, you have to purchase the game from dlsite. I don't support, nor will I provide a download link to show support
bluewr
Participator

Postby 2ndVenus » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:55 am

Normally i wont support projects with any funding because its normally a load of poo made in game-maker or rpgmaker :P however when D-Gate and ASIMOFU teamed up to produce what looks like a fromage/metal slug mix (the one with the recent naga addition). I can properly say it looks like a very good game concept and is a rare object i can really say i may pay for. Good engine and has high hopes.

Of course im not purchasing anything, until i know it is finished and has a decent amount of content. I really do think D-Gate and ASIMOFU work very well together, and hope they tag along for the whole ride. I presume the game is called Loliwitch then? Its good, i hope it progresses i really do, best of luck to them both.
*hisss* :3=<
2ndVenus
Somewhat familiar

Postby thyladras » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:24 am

Hi, thanx but i don't understand everything.

you try to tell me dat the 3 game in trial is finish and i can buy them ? but i can't find them in d-gate (i maybe don't understand)

and i find the loliwitch game ^^

thanx
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby Riko » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:35 am

Why not just calling it ミリア戦記 ( miria senki ) ? ^^
Same size ? But I'm only 5'0 !
Riko
Participator

Postby Sinistral » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:42 am

Thyladras, the full versions are not yet available. They will be on the dlsite page where the trial is in a couple of weeks (or sooner).
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thyladras » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:43 pm

ok, thanx
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Does anyone know if the fromage like game has any harder difficulties in the demo?... orp erhaps I could overclock the game somehow. its too easy IMO
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Well I figured out one of the options for the game is extra lives. In the options menu theres a number that can go from 0-5.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Deathworks » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Hi!

I just wanted to mention that sales for the game have started about an hour ago at the Japanese DLSite.com.
I will add a review and more information to the review thread once I have played through the games - or at least got good enough an impression to comment.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Return to Vore game