Found another vore game!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Found another vore game!

Postby Deathworks » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 am

Hi!

"Maitori" is my improvised reading for 舞鳥. She is there in the beginning, arguing with Chiri and Nanaumi (the one with the short blue hair).

For those who don't understand Japanese but have CLEARED the game, reaching the true end, I want to explain a few things (I can't do all because each and every character has an interesting background story and there is a lot of depth to the game) relating to the main story.

Spoiler: show
Nanaumi's brother is actually not there. It turns out in the end, that he has been in a wheelchair for a while, but while in the magic maze, the girls don't remember that. This is part of the "outside" real end where Nanaumi is bodily and mentally strengthened and takes care of her brother, thus changing their positions (originally, she was bodily weak and dependent on him). The only other one to escape is Maitori who is still trying to get a move on Nanaumi's brother, but with limited success.

During the game, there are several flashback scenes where we have the fairy talking to a physician (I think 19th century, but I am not quite sure). She talks about immortality and gives him some meat to eat. Later we learn that the meat is from a monster living in the fairy's home world that usually swallows fairies whole and keeps them in their body. The character the player controls is what has become of the physician who has mentally and bodily collapsed and turned into such a monster.

In the flashbacks, we also see the doctor find a nearly dead girl. He uses the meat on her and adopts her. That is Suzuka (?), the girl wearing the kimono and the one sending Regina and Doris into the magic maze. She calls the physician 'father', but there is more she wanted to tell him.

The end with the captured characters takes place in a nether place. It could be a mental scape, but that is not clearly said. The original victim from the prologue is currently having sex with the monster in the beginning. Except for Suzuka, everyone has lost their memories of the outside world with only small tinges remaining for Chiri. As such, they are living a happy live (though the original victim does not stick to their agreement limiting daily intercourse with the thing).

Given that the characters are all traumatized and do not have anything to look forward to in the real world, it is kind of a happy end for them (by escape).

P.S.: I am writing this off my memory, so there may be one or two mistakes in the details.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby chaos_guardian » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:38 am

So Maitori is the girl who runs alot? I see.
chaos_guardian
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mistix » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:29 pm

I've given up trying to understand what to do in this game, no matter what I do doeesn't work so I'm off.
Mistix
Been posting for a bit

Postby peteian » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:50 am

Mistix wrote:I've given up trying to understand what to do in this game, no matter what I do doeesn't work so I'm off.

I'm guessing you didn't read what Deathworks posted =__=
peteian
---

Postby Deathworks » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Hi!

Peteian: Please check the dates. I made my explanatory post after Mistix posted, I think.

Mistix: Check the review thread. I have made another post there (the one Peteian refers to) which explains the commands for combat.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Previous

Return to Vore game