Searching for vore games that don't require downloading

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Searching for vore games that don't require downloading

Postby Tyrantofsyberia » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:35 am

I'm looking for vore games that don't require downloading, since I don't have my own computer.
Last edited by Eka on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changing title so it actually means something.
My seeking rp thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=23889&p=789440#p789440
Always open for rp.
不渡り裁判官グラシエラオルベラへ:

病原性細菌は、汝の表皮上におることがあります
Tyrantofsyberia
???

Re: Searching

Postby 2ndVenus » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:51 am

As long as you are able to (via a browser) download a plug-in from a website. Yoyo games will allow you to play their games through its website.

Rogerrog has 2 games on there with some vore in each.
http://www.yoyogames.com/users/rogerrog

But if youre talking about vore games NOT on a computer, perhaps you should research how to play Dungeons&Dragons using the 3.5 ruleset.
Its a board game you can literally do anything in and make the rules in besides the original rules provided. Requires at least 2 players though, 1 human, 1 dungeonmaster, but is best played with about 3+ players and 1 dungeonmaster.
I'v played it a lot with my buddies at home, and i made my own character and gave him the ability to devour weak enemies on the field. Its amusing to say the least ;3
*hisss* :3=<
2ndVenus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cerolas » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:06 pm

I forget which bestiary or other rulebook spells it out, but D'n'D actually has codified rules concerning being completely devoured whole. Nethack also has has such rules.
Cerolas
Been posting for a bit

Postby Reikasuya » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:54 am

2ndVenus wrote:As long as you are able to (via a browser) download a plug-in from a website. Yoyo games will allow you to play their games through its website.

Wow. Those are pretty fun games. ^^ The second one seems a bit broken and the first one is kinda hard due to the controls. ^^;
Reikasuya
Participator

Postby 2ndVenus » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:51 am

Reikasuya wrote:
2ndVenus wrote:As long as you are able to (via a browser) download a plug-in from a website. Yoyo games will allow you to play their games through its website.

Wow. Those are pretty fun games. ^^ The second one seems a bit broken and the first one is kinda hard due to the controls. ^^;

Theyre very old projects of his. :3

As for DnD we decided to make our own powers and be only able to gain them, through leveling, the group as a whole deciding wether they were balanced and allowed to exist.

Here's how i worked out my vore move, which has some risk element to it:

Devour Alive: Enemy must be Medium size or Smaller and have less than 25% health remaining. - STANDARD ACTION
Whilst in Grapple, perform an opposing grapple check against STR.
If FAIL - Enemy gets to perform a successful Single Attack, and is given the choice to end the grapple immediately, or remain in grapple.
If WIN - You swallow up the monster. FOR 3 TURNS: Your speed is reduced to 1, but you gain incredible health regen (total heal amount equal to 50% of your max HP).
Every turn the monster may escape your stomach with a 1d20, and must roll a 20. If you are defeated meanwhile into Unconsciousness, enemy auto-escapes.
After the 3 turns, monster is digested away, any loot offered is automatically claimed.
*hisss* :3=<
2ndVenus
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game