An Interesting Idea

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

An Interesting Idea

Postby Jolly Dorumon » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:40 pm

I've been kicking this idea around in my head, and decided to ask all of you about it.

What would you say to a vore game that was survival-horror styled? I can't give out too many details as this idea is only a few days old. So, granted that this is little info to go on, tell me what you all think.
Anything's edible as long as it can fit in your belly.
Jolly Dorumon
New to the forum

Re: An Interesting Idea

Postby Akram » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Ever heard of a game called "Heart of Darkness"? It was about a boy going through some shadowy world for some reason (I forget XP) and just about every monster in the game could eat him in some manner.

It was like a 2D puzzle platforming game that required quick reflexes and using your brain.

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking.
Akram
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:14 pm

He means survival horror. Like, a game based on frightening the player, in which the player has sub-par combat options, and has to carefully monitor their supplies, lest they run out.
Y'know, like Resident Evil or Silent Hill or Clock Tower, but vore-based.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Bright » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:21 pm

And how many times would we lose on purpose with such a game?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Liz » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Bright wrote:And how many times would we lose on purpose with such a game?

Several - However I usually clock the game first then worry about the losing side of things ><
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby The_Prof » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Bright wrote:And how many times would we lose on purpose with such a game?

well if the game is really a survival horror people might stop losing on purpose if they get scared shitless... Even if vore's involved... Nothing says "I never wanna see that again" like a pair of browned trousers
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Jolly Dorumon » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Sorry, typed this up from a mobile phone, so even that small amount was a pain!

Here cometh more info:

I enjoy vore games just as much as the next person, but some are more like interactive vore scenes more than an actual game. Hence, this idea would revolve around more game-wise, and instead incorperate vore into itself...

So basically imagine a typical game voring... well vore content, and there ya go.

What I've thought up so far is 4 people investigating an old abandoned school. Using the various psychological methods to instill a sense of fear in a person, the game would hopefully get to even the most crazed vore fan.

Another thing I see in some game design is the attempt to alter the original product to include as many types of vore as possible. This is not a bad thing mind you, as with what i'm thinking, I can indeed probably include alot of the various types of vore into the game easily.

Also, I'm thinking in terms of 3d here, as I do have some skill with Blender. Sadly, I'm a full-time worker and have little time for myself, so progress would be slow at best.

Hopefully this cleared up any confusion over the lack of info in my previous post. Oh, and, hello Eka's Portal!
Jolly Dorumon
New to the forum

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:22 am

Akram wrote:Ever heard of a game called "Heart of Darkness"? It was about a boy going through some shadowy world for some reason (I forget XP) and just about every monster in the game could eat him in some manner.

It was like a 2D puzzle platforming game that required quick reflexes and using your brain.

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking.

Oh yea it's one of my favorite games.

The reason hes there is because the "Master" wants the boy for some reason and one of his servents kidnaps his dog by mistake. So he goes there to save him.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:30 am

Hello Jolly Dorumon, and welcome.

But yeah, a game like this may just end up another die as many ways as possible vore game. Of course, nothing wrong with that.
Houyo
???

Postby night22 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:17 am

As long as it isn't tank controls, I'm cool with it.
Who are the baddies? Zombies, werewolves, snakes?
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:53 am

Aliens? Tax-collectors? Loansharks?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Jolly Dorumon » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:47 am

More than likely the enemies will be various forms of vore. Only more grotesque in the style of "The Suffering". I haven't gotten ALL the designs done, but some are fleshing themselves out.
Jolly Dorumon
New to the forum

Postby Ryu8 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Various forms as in oral, anal, cock, etc? Or just various as in different ways of oral and such?
Ryu8
Been posting for a bit

Postby dele349hbs » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:35 pm

GGG
dele349hbs
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game