Help!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Help!

Postby Rein1 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:31 pm

sorry if this is he wrong board for this but i need help with duamutef's vore game i have dmc2.ocx and all that in my computer but when the game comes on it freezes and i cant even exit out of it unless i ctrl alt delete then processes yada yada any help ( yes i have looked at the post about help with getting it to work ) but nothing has worked D:
Rein1
Somewhat familiar

Re: Help!

Postby Rixunie » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Yea for me, it wont even come up, says its missing, so pfft, you got furthur than me ; ;
Famous last words:

That doesn't look very safe..
- John Recroune, as he was about to be hanged.
Rixunie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Boshy jr » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:40 am

Rein1 wrote:sorry if this is he wrong board for this but i need help with duamutef's vore game i have dmc2.ocx and all that in my computer but when the game comes on it freezes and i cant even exit out of it unless i ctrl alt delete then processes yada yada any help ( yes i have looked at the post about help with getting it to work ) but nothing has worked D:

if your using windows vista or windows 7 it wont work... just like gif images wont play animations when you view them unless you go into internet explorer on those Operating systems

if your using windows xp or any older OS you should be able to play it, microsoft removed support for files that that game depends upon i believe in vista and W7
Boshy jr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lamnia » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:04 am

There are a few helpful bits on his own site.
As well as here:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=23302

And in general

viewforum.php?f=52

I am working to installl WIndows 98, only I need to get a working 3.5 in floppy and a start disk. This will be on Virtual PC with its own thing.
(I have a box full of windows 98 SE books with keys, somewhere...)

Windows dropped a lot of legacy code when it updated to new versions, pre-vista era it generally worked and there were installers for the bits that might be missing. This was done due to security, some of the legacy support actually was a back door to windows and some was just stuff Microsoft wanted to get rid of because they were not supporting it anymore. This of course forces a lot of developers to relearn a lot of code and methods.

Once I get this working, I plan on burning a image of it to keep just in case...

Let use know how it goes.
Lamnia
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game