FPS - Vore Tournament

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FPS - Vore Tournament

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:06 am

I'm happy to announce my first ever patron request for Vore Tournament 2.0, available for the $100 tier. A huge shout out to Smokey for their support, and I hope you like how it turned out!

For this month I set up two new characters for Vore Tournament: A beloved blue vixen (requested) plus a beloved yellow one (additional). Of course they can be colorized by the player in-game like all other characters... that's just the canon appearance the bunch is based on! I've actually made basic Xonotic versions of these characters ages ago... they did however require a lot of rework and bug fixing, and obviously the new vorish assets.

Important: Those characters are NOT officially part of the Vore Tournament project, and aren't distributed with it! They are available in the Vore Tournament repository set, but only as plugins that users may download and install independently. This was a one time patron request, and no further updates to these characters will be charged. As always, clone every vmdl-*.pk3dir repository inside the data or data_voretournament directory, and the characters will be there.

https://gitlab.com/voretournament/

Some random screenshots with various outfits and color sets:

Spoiler: show

As always, if you enjoy Vore Tournament, please support my work for it and other vorish animations on Patreon! patreon.com/MirceaKitsune
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:58 pm

Seriously, that looks AWESOME, wonderful work! The bellies are on point :gulp:
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Raven33 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:28 pm

hello I got a bit of a problem while compiling the mods files, I got as far as having a working version of xonotic but am unable to compile the mod can somebody tell me what am i doing wrong
$ sh build.sh
make: Vstupuje se do adresáře „/c/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc“
make[1]: Entering directory `/c/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/client '
+ cc -xc -E -I. -DGMQCC -DXONOTIC=1 -DWATERMARK="xonotic-v0.8.1-3510-gc392998" - DNDEBUG=1 -DBUILD_MOD="../../../data_voretournament" -I../../../data_voretournam ent -DGAMEQC -DCSQC client/progs.inc
+ gmqcc.exe -std=gmqcc -Ooverlap-locals -O3 -Werror -Wall -Wno-field-redeclared -flno -futf8 -fno-bail-on-werror -frelaxed-switch -freturn-assignments -o /c/vt/ xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/../csprogs.dat ../../.tmp/client.qc
Mode: manual
There are 1 items to compile:
item: ../../.tmp/client.qc (qc)
writing 'C:/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/../csprogs.dat' and 'C:/vt /xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/../csprogs.lno'...

Optimizations:
peephole: 13313
tail recursion: 3
overlap locals: 8760
call stores: 30720
void return: 3852
vector components: 1
const fold dce: 7002
const fold: 2552

File statistics:
dat:
name: C:/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/../csprogs.dat
size: 4103031 (bytes)
crc: 0xCBE3
lno:
name: C:/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/../csprogs.lno
size: 2688248 (bytes)

make[1]: Entering directory `/c/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/menu'
+ cc -xc -E -I. -DGMQCC -DXONOTIC=1 -DWATERMARK="xonotic-v0.8.1-3510-gc392998" - DNDEBUG=1 -DBUILD_MOD="../../../data_voretournament" -I../../../data_voretournam ent -DMENUQC menu/progs.inc
+ gmqcc.exe -std=gmqcc -Ooverlap-locals -O3 -Werror -Wall -Wno-field-redeclared -flno -futf8 -fno-bail-on-werror -frelaxed-switch -freturn-assignments -o /c/vt/ xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/../menu.dat ../../.tmp/menu.qc
item: ../../.tmp/menu.qc (qc)
writing 'C:/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/../menu.dat' and 'C:/vt/xo notic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/../menu.lno'...

Optimizations:
peephole: 4005
overlap locals: 3776
call stores: 9708
void return: 1676
const fold dce: 1195
const fold: 792

File statistics:
dat:
name: C:/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/../menu.dat
size: 1807068 (bytes)
crc: 0x2724
lno:
name: C:/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/../menu.lno
size: 1071656 (bytes)

make[1]: Entering directory `/c/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/server '
+ cc -xc -E -I. -DGMQCC -DXONOTIC=1 -DWATERMARK="xonotic-v0.8.1-3510-gc392998" - DNDEBUG=1 -DBUILD_MOD="../../../data_voretournament" -I../../../data_voretournam ent -DGAMEQC -DSVQC server/progs.inc
+ gmqcc.exe -std=gmqcc -Ooverlap-locals -O3 -Werror -Wall -Wno-field-redeclared -flno -futf8 -fno-bail-on-werror -frelaxed-switch -freturn-assignments -o /c/vt/ xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/../progs.dat ../../.tmp/server.qc
item: ../../.tmp/server.qc (qc)
*** there were warnings treated as errors
../../../data_voretournament/mod/server/vore/vore_bot.qc:3:19: Werror: unused gl obal: `stat_ai_prey` [-Wunused-variable]
../../../data_voretournament/mod/server/vore/vore_bot.qc:4:36: Werror: unused gl obal: `stat_ai_pred` [-Wunused-variable]
../../../data_voretournament/mod/server/vore/vore_bot.qc:5:36: Werror: unused gl obal: `stat_ai_canpred` [-Wunused-variable]
../../../data_voretournament/mod/server/vore/vore_bot.qc:6:42: Werror: unused gl obal: `stat_ai_canprey` [-Wunused-variable]
../../../data_voretournament/mod/server/vore/vore_bot.qc:7:42: Werror: unused gl obal: `stat_ai_canleave` [-Wunused-variable]
../../../data_voretournament/mod/server/vore/vore_bot.qc:8:44: Werror: unused gl obal: `stat_ai_digesting` [-Wunused-variable]
../../../data_voretournament/mod/server/vore/vore_bot.qc:9:46: Werror: unused gl obal: `stat_ai_stomachload` [-Wunused-variable]
../../../data_voretournament/mod/server/vore/vore_bot.qc:10:43: Werror: unused g lobal: `stat_ai_stomachmaxload` [-Wunused-variable]
../../../data_voretournament/mod/server/vore/vore_bot.qc:11:49: Werror: unused g lobal: `stat_ai_progress_prey` [-Wunused-variable]
../../../data_voretournament/mod/server/vore/vore_bot.qc:12:54: Werror: unused g lobal: `stat_ai_progress_pred` [-Wunused-variable]
../../../data_voretournament/mod/server/vore/vore_bot.qc:3:19: first warning: wa s here
make: *** [Makefile:110: /c/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/../progs.d at] Chyba 1
make: Opouští se adresář „/c/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc“
Raven33
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:52 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:Seriously, that looks AWESOME, wonderful work! The bellies are on point :gulp:

Thank you, I am glad you like! It took a lot of work, but I'm happy with how they turned out too ^_^

Raven33 wrote:hello I got a bit of a problem while compiling the mods files, I got as far as having a working version of xonotic but am unable to compile the mod can somebody tell me what am i doing wrong

That is a very strange error: It complains about some variables in my code not being used, which is definitely not the case. That could only mean that for some reason, some code files were updated while others were not.

Please browse into data_voretournament from the msys2 console, and do a 'git reset --hard' followed by a 'git pull'. Pull the xonotic-data.pk3dir repo as well just to be safe, then try again.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:48 pm

We should get a main thread for everything to be compiled into one place, with an updating OP. From what I gather these player models don't have nipples or genitals showing? And Adding them in replaces the NSFW ones? I might have to start getting hyped if that's the case!
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:18 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:We should get a main thread for everything to be compiled into one place, with an updating OP. From what I gather these player models don't have nipples or genitals showing? And Adding them in replaces the NSFW ones? I might have to start getting hyped if that's the case!

All models in external repositories are non-nude and perfectly SFW, including the previous fox model. I'll get around later to making instructions as to how servers can actually enforce one, but for now you can clone and select them.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Farfanuggen » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:14 am

I keep getting an error message trying to clone from https://gitlab.com/groups/xonotic for updating the files.

It says the directory already exists and isn't empty.

Edit - Meh....forget it, I'm too tired and too dumb to figure this out right now. I might try again later.
Last edited by Farfanuggen on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:29 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:
GramzonTheDragon wrote:We should get a main thread for everything to be compiled into one place, with an updating OP. From what I gather these player models don't have nipples or genitals showing? And Adding them in replaces the NSFW ones? I might have to start getting hyped if that's the case!

All models in external repositories are non-nude and perfectly SFW, including the previous fox model. I'll get around later to making instructions as to how servers can actually enforce one, but for now you can clone and select them.

The reason for my excitement is these look much better than the old sfw standard models, is all. Since I have the old version I felt no rush to get the new one if I was just going to use old models to avoid getting squicked.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azlia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:39 am

Is there any plans for an easier install of this in the future, maybe?

I've tried all day to get it working and followed the instructions perfectly, but I kept getting errors from tortoise to the point it would hardly launch anymore, spent all day troubleshooting and trying to fix it to no avail and just simply can't get this working.
Azlia
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:29 am

Azlia wrote:Is there any plans for an easier install of this in the future, maybe?

I've tried all day to get it working and followed the instructions perfectly, but I kept getting errors from tortoise to the point it would hardly launch anymore, spent all day troubleshooting and trying to fix it to no avail and just simply can't get this working.

As a reminder, I only use Linux and no longer have a Windows machine. Therefore I can't personally debug Tortoise GIT and see what's wrong with it: I used it many years ago, and it worked very well for me at the time.

I might do a release at some point later. It won't be a full standalone version like the old VT, because Xonotic is already huge and I can't / shouldn't distribute an entire copy of it. I could however make a zip of data_voretournament with everything needed in it, which people can download and unpack into Xonotic. I must however make sure it works against Xonotic 0.8.x and not just Xonotic GIT, and until that happens I must finish more features and fix remaining bad bugs.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Raven33 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:15 pm

That is a very strange error: It complains about some variables in my code not being used, which is definitely not the case. That could only mean that for some reason, some code files were updated while others were not.

Please browse into data_voretournament from the msys2 console, and do a 'git reset --hard' followed by a 'git pull'. Pull the xonotic-data.pk3dir repo as well just to be safe, then try again.

Well I tried it but got the same error again then did a fresh install and the same thing happend again. Seems I will have to wait for the next snapshot release.
Raven33
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Raven33 wrote:Well I tried it but got the same error again then did a fresh install and the same thing happend again. Seems I will have to wait for the next snapshot release.

That really makes no sense, especially after a fresh install... I'd like to understand what happens. The error you mentioned is basically saying that I left unused variables in my code, which I did not and even tested earlier to be sure. Are you running the build.sh script in data_voretournament, and have compiled the latest version of gmqcc?
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:16 am

Pardon Me, I don't understand how this works anymore, I haven't checked in on this thread in months and in that time it seems to have seriously taken off.

Is there a new version of this game, did those models ever get implemented, do I have to be a member of the patreon to get access to it? These are all questions I have and more, but for the sake of time, I'm going to leave it at that.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:53 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Pardon Me, I don't understand how this works anymore, I haven't checked in on this thread in months and in that time it seems to have seriously taken off.

Is there a new version of this game, did those models ever get implemented, do I have to be a member of the patreon to get access to it? These are all questions I have and more, but for the sake of time, I'm going to leave it at that.

No worries. In a nutshell, the old Vore Tournament hasn't been developed in years... mostly because the base code is outdated and I don't want to maintain something that big on my own. So now I'm developing Vore Tournament 2.0, which is based on the same code but ported into a Xonotic plugin (using mutator hooks) which is compiled on top of the mainstream Xonotic and runs using its data. The new game has slightly different mechanics, as well as new player models and other content... it will overall be of much greater quality and have many new features. You must compile it yourself for now, or at worst only learn how to checkout the right things with GIT... instructions are available in the data_voretournament repository.

https://gitlab.com/voretournament/

The game is open-source and GPL licensed: It's free for anyone to download and play! Being a Patreon supporter is of course much appreciated, because it's what keeps me able to work on it as much. I might at most post a few VT related exclusives for some patron tiers, though the base game and important features are available for everyone.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Raven33 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:06 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:That really makes no sense, especially after a fresh install... I'd like to understand what happens. The error you mentioned is basically saying that I left unused variables in my code, which I did not and even tested earlier to be sure. Are you running the build.sh script in data_voretournament, and have compiled the latest version of gmqcc?

Just reinstalled it again same error gmqcc says it's up to date when i try the "git pull" command also tried to download it precompiled but there is just a missing file for the 64 bit architecture windows. Just wanted to ask could there be a problem because i use the msys2 to clone instead of tortoisegit. Also i just tried the other method and the error is different as if it didn't even see that gmqcc is there.
$ make -C ./data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/ BUILD_MOD=../../../data_voretournament/
make: Vstupuje se do adresáře „/e/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc“
/bin/sh: gmqcc: příkaz nenalezen
make[1]: Entering directory `/e/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/client'
+ cc -xc -E -I. -DGMQCC -DXONOTIC=1 -DWATERMARK="xonotic-v0.8.1-3524-ge137b61" -DNDEBUG=1 -DBUILD_MOD="../../../data_voretournament/" -I../../../data_voretournament/ -DGAMEQC -DCSQC client/progs.inc
+ gmqcc -std=gmqcc -Ooverlap-locals -O3 -Werror -Wall -Wno-field-redeclared -flno -futf8 -fno-bail-on-werror -frelaxed-switch -freturn-assignments -o /e/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/../csprogs.dat ../../.tmp/client.qc
./tools/qcc.sh: řádek 41: gmqcc: příkaz nenalezen
make: *** [Makefile:105: /e/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc/../csprogs.dat] Chyba 1
make: Opouští se adresář „/e/vt/xonotic/data/xonotic-data.pk3dir/qcsrc“

Also sorry for the foreign language in parts of the error message it should be something like "gmqcc: command not found" or something like that
Raven33
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Raven33 wrote:Just reinstalled it again same error gmqcc says it's up to date when i try the "git pull" command also tried to download it precompiled but there is just a missing file for the 64 bit architecture windows. Just wanted to ask could there be a problem because i use the msys2 to clone instead of tortoisegit. Also i just tried the other method and the error is different as if it didn't even see that gmqcc is there.

"gmqcc: command not found" - That means the gmqcc compiler was not itself compiled, which is needed to generate the game code. Navigate to xonotic/gmqcc from the msys2 prompt, and issue a 'make all' command in there.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Raven33 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:51 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:
Raven33 wrote:Just reinstalled it again same error gmqcc says it's up to date when i try the "git pull" command also tried to download it precompiled but there is just a missing file for the 64 bit architecture windows. Just wanted to ask could there be a problem because i use the msys2 to clone instead of tortoisegit. Also i just tried the other method and the error is different as if it didn't even see that gmqcc is there.

"gmqcc: command not found" - That means the gmqcc compiler was not itself compiled, which is needed to generate the game code. Navigate to xonotic/gmqcc from the msys2 prompt, and issue a 'make all' command in there.

Um i probably didn't see that before because i compiled everithing at once but there is error while compiling gmqcc
$ make all
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 ast.cpp -o ast.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 code.cpp -o code.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 conout.cpp -o conout.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 fold.cpp -o fold.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 ftepp.cpp -o ftepp.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 intrin.cpp -o intrin.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 ir.cpp -o ir.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 lexer.cpp -o lexer.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 main.cpp -o main.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 opts.cpp -o opts.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 parser.cpp -o parser.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 stat.cpp -o stat.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 utf8.cpp -o utf8.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 util.cpp -o util.o
util.cpp: In function 'bool util_isatty(FILE*)':
util.cpp:672:24: warning: unused parameter 'file' [-Wunused-parameter]
bool util_isatty(FILE *file) {
^~~~
g++ ast.o code.o conout.o fold.o ftepp.o intrin.o ir.o lexer.o main.o opts.o parser.o stat.o utf8.o util.o -o gmqcc.exe

i did try to delete it and clone it again but it did the same thing also when i tried it again without redownloading it it says it won't do anything for "all"
Raven33
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:00 pm

Raven33 wrote:Um i probably didn't see that before because i compiled everithing at once but there is error while compiling gmqcc
$ make all
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 ast.cpp -o ast.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 code.cpp -o code.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 conout.cpp -o conout.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 fold.cpp -o fold.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 ftepp.cpp -o ftepp.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 intrin.cpp -o intrin.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 ir.cpp -o ir.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 lexer.cpp -o lexer.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 main.cpp -o main.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 opts.cpp -o opts.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 parser.cpp -o parser.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 stat.cpp -o stat.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 utf8.cpp -o utf8.o
g++ -c -std=c++11 -Wall -Wextra -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -MD -g3 util.cpp -o util.o
^~~~
g++ ast.o code.o conout.o fold.o ftepp.o intrin.o ir.o lexer.o main.o opts.o parser.o stat.o utf8.o util.o -o gmqcc.exe

i did try to delete it and clone it again but it did the same thing also when i tried it again without redownloading it it says it won't do anything for "all"

Doesn't seem like an error, just a warning. Was a gmqcc.exe generated in the same directory? If so, try running build.sh from data_voretournament again.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Raven33 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:14 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:
Raven33 wrote:Um i probably didn't see that before because i compiled everithing at once but there is error while compiling gmqcc
$ make all
^~~~

Doesn't seem like an error, just a warning. Was a gmqcc.exe generated in the same directory? If so, try running build.sh from data_voretournament again.

I got the exe but it still won't work for some reason. That first method gives me unused variable again and second don't see gmqcc as compiled.
Raven33
New to the forum

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:43 pm

That looks like it is still a total b***h to install.

Nopin' outta here.
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game