Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/11

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Syukusho Gakuen/Shrink 'High Eng.Ver.(1.0) Complete 5/3/

Postby darknessblades » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:58 pm

nuggholio wrote:Anyone got a working download link?

found a version somewhere on youtube.

bit stuck since i cannot find "miracle grow "
darknessblades
Participator

Postby logan194 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:17 pm

nixcluster wrote:I apologize for posting on an older thread, but i really have no choice here.
I am attempting to get Shrink High working on my Windows 7 Home Premium laptop, But i am running into a graphics error that many others have faced in the past.
I have read over this entire thread in hopes to get my game working, and i believe the fix to my issue is a "renamed"graphics folder, so that the game can find the right files for it to actually work.
There were a few links floating around from various people with renamed graphics folders..but alas they are all too old and dead

If someone with a working game on Windows 7, could help me get past this issue it would be much appreaciated.
Thanks

same here. downloaded it about 2-3 hours ago (from time of writing) and keep getting a character error. I can't even start the game, and nothing in this thread that I've found has helped whatsoever.
logan194
New to the forum

Postby calin22 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:58 pm

raptureme200 wrote:EDIT: Wait, wait; I still have the original .rar file, and the patch file... Apparently, I'm blind to .rar files, because it was literally right there in front of me, and I just didn't see it. 8O
I had to split it into three parts [4 including the patch]; that's Shrink 'High +_PART_1, Shrink 'High +_PART_2, and Shrink 'High +_PART_3; all of them are ".zip" files (you'll need to find out how to 'unzip' them yourself if you don't already know, I'm not typing that out), and they should all be unzipped directly into a folder called "Shrink 'High", without quotes. From there, follow the directions on the OP for installing the patch (the fourth download) and the game, then you should be good to go!

Anyway, link dump:
http://www.mediafire.com/?e0ubdzmba6cp3pj
http://www.mediafire.com/?cbp5b9c73zzhqdu
http://www.mediafire.com/?gdwvk2b2oa4aec1
http://www.mediafire.com/?63b1bxj7yff53a4

NOTE: Apparently there is a copyrighted song used in the game ("Festival of Servants", from Castlevania: SotN; tsk, tsk, internet! :roll: ), so part 2 was rendered undownloadable. I've tried to fix the issue by replacing the song with a copy of a different song already in the game, re-named to cover the gap. I don't have any idea if this will work, but hopefully it will, and hopefully, MediaFire doesn't just assume it's the same song just because the title is the same. If MediaFire takes this down again, PM me and I'll try to work with them again.

Note that you WILL need to directly move the files from PART_1 through PART_3 directly into the SAME FOLDER, in the location you want the game installed to, or everything will be scattered all over the place!

If you want to see what I typed out before I realized I actually did have the files, read below. Let me know if you have any problems, and I'll do my best to troubleshoot, but this should be it!

Spoiler: show
Sorry, I can't help you... I'd like to, and even created a MediaFire account (free, of course) to do so, but not only is the .zip file I have too large (401 MB/200 MB limit ^^; , should have checked first...), but I also believe you need the original "Shrink 'High.exe" file, which then is intelligently extracted by the RPGmaker support programs, and I long since had to make room on my encrypted HDD to delete that exe file... Sorry. :(

Of course, this also means I'll have to do some maneuvering when it comes time for me to move over to my new PC I'm saving up for, but that won't happen for a while, so I might get by.

I really do wish I could help you, I'm not (I hope) being a jerk, but there's literally nothing I can do to help anyone now... Story of my life, I tell you. :neutral:

EDIT: I accidentally said to unzip the first 3 files to a folder called "'Shrink High.zip" - this has been corrected; that folder should be named "Shrink 'High", without quotes.

For those looking for a working link ^^^bump
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby WeirdSuspiciousGuy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Does anyone still haven't got any idea how to acquire these things:
- Incomplete Journal - #166, #188 & #189
- Unused Items - Charcoal, Yukushima Cedar, Dinosaur Egg Fossil,
Empty Fire Extinguisher
- Unprogrammed Weapon Recipe (from the desk in the classroom 2nd floor)
(Leek, Barbed Bat, Nickel Alloy)
- Nothingness Volume Twelve

From my Knowledge:
- I noticed that #166 is somewhat still the A.S. Elite Member (based on the Graphics/Battler that I checked) and only difference is that this one has a wide shadow.
- In the Japanese Version, this recipe leads to some anime reference-weapon for Narue, "Dokuro-chan's Excaliborg" what I researced.
- I did heard that the item "Nothingness" Volume 12th is somehow the Steal Skill they researched.

But if any of these really cannot be obtained, then needless to say they are surely reprogrammed to be removed now.

Which leads me to another question? Does any one of here actually played the original (Japanese) version before?
If any, can anyone tell me quickly how is it very different from this translated version in any way?
(Knowing anyone, I will surely understand that this is actually still an incomplete game compared to its original.)
WeirdSuspiciousGuy
New to the forum

Postby Hadesyoworld » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:28 pm

evilogith wrote:i Still get This Glich Message :(
http://aryion.com/forum/download/file.p ... &mode=view

How do you get that error message off of here so i can go more into the game/story??????????
If you have answers for me please email me at my aol email: [email protected]
Hadesyoworld
New to the forum

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:52 am

It won't let me play, says that I don't have RPGVX RTP and RGSS202E.dll. does anyone have these files?
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:53 am

GenoBreaker666 wrote:It won't let me play, says that I don't have RPGVX RTP and RGSS202E.dll. does anyone have these files?

then the game files might be corrupt or you do not have rpgmaker RTP.

try changing the language settings, this might fix it too
darknessblades
Participator

Postby xwrath » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:16 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:It won't let me play, says that I don't have RPGVX RTP and RGSS202E.dll. does anyone have these files?

Install VX rtp http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... e-packages
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby q142 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:32 pm

I installed VX RTP but when I try to run it says RPGVX RTP not found.
q142
New to the forum

Postby tenelior » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:54 pm

i can launch the game and then a new game but early in the game when there is the first black screen i get a error message about an audio and the game close. can't find what's wrong, the car sound is in the folder

https://puu.sh/xXujP/e11b89f960.png
tenelior
New to the forum

Postby SNIPEwithBLADES » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:04 pm

none of the links work ;-;
SNIPEwithBLADES
New to the forum

Postby SNIPEwithBLADES » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:33 pm

i really want to play this but no link work
SNIPEwithBLADES
New to the forum

Postby frozenToothpick » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:16 pm

SNIPEwithBLADES wrote:i really want to play this but no link work

Those Mediafire links calin quoted are still up, just download all 4 and extract them into the same folder~
frozenToothpick
New to the forum

Postby scienceguy10 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:34 pm

I have a missing rgss202e.dll file missing but i have everything downloaded and installed. how do i fix it?
scienceguy10
New to the forum

Postby bartek21 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:34 pm

bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby AndrewDGamer » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:25 pm

Do you have a new link to download this game with? I the link no longer works
AndrewDGamer
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:59 pm

AndrewDGamer wrote:Do you have a new link to download this game with? I the link no longer works

Normally I'd give a necroposter a boot to the head in honor of the Frantics, but I can somewhat sympathize with you wanting to play one of the iconic and classic vore games for our community. Therefore, I did what you should have done and used Google to find the answer. I shall now provide the link that five minutes of effort provided. You are welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e_T_F7Qnik
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:04 pm

Yo, does anyone have a new patch link? The mediafire link from the main post containing the four links bit the dust!
I'm making a big guide containing all of the CG scenes and sidequests in the game but I can't get past the third Aoi fight because my game keeps crashing. :p
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:21 pm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-tCrJ8 ... sp=sharing Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but it's the one I downloaded before the DMCA trouble.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:11 pm

vore2412 wrote:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-tCrJ8dlyJyJrdUkaCPNp1ZzVUxOtcJb/view?usp=sharing Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but it's the one I downloaded before the DMCA trouble.

Hell yeah, brother! Unzipped the folder, plugged that file in, booted up the game, and now everything works fine! Thanks for doing me a solid, bud!
Funnily enough, though, I asked the exact same thing on the Giantess City page about a week before I asked on here and nobody responded to me there. You'd figure for a game of the sorts you'd get a response quicker from a giantess site than a vore site. :p
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game