What are the best vore games?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What are the best vore games?

Postby AleGMaster » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Without the fact of this can be the wrong section to post:
what are the best vore games?
AleGMaster
New to the forum

Re: Some Questions

Postby voreftw » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:20 pm

FUBN wasnt that bad of a game.
voreftw
Participator

Re: Some Questions

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Hm, are you asking this for recommendations? Or just seeing what we like? There are a lot of vore games out there, but they all have different kinds of vore, like soft, hard, unbirth, absorption, F/F, M/F, etc.
So it depends on what kind of vore you like. But if you're asking which ones we like, then I like females getting eaten, so one that I really like is Viocide. You have to pay, but it's well worth it in my opinion.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: What are the best vore games?

Postby justaname333 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Well, first there's the late duamutef's VRPG, it's kinda/sorta decent, isometric perspective action (Well, it's actually technically turn based, but everything else taking turns every second you spend idle gives it the illusion of real time.) RPG kind of game where you can eat monsters/other girls and monsters/other girls can eat you. Everything has one normal sprite, one attacking sprite, usually an open mouth type of deal, and then a big belly sprite, with descriptions popping up in a message box filling in the blanks. However, it has numerous bugs, and there's pretty much no hope of getting it to work at all on an operating system newer than winXP. A complete reworking of the game's code would have been great, but unfortunately nothing short of a miracle will make that happen now.
It features F/F, ?/F, and F/? vore, with digestion and scat.

There's also krishna3ca's vgame, another RPG type of game that controls and plays more like a roguelike (Although it's nothing like one otherwise.). It's been a very big multi-chapter project, making it quite a hefty download, especially since the servers here are very slow for me. Sprite based once again, except this time with brief animations for attacking, swallowing, big belly's contents struggling, and of course, "disposing" of digested meals. It's final chapter is (At the time of this post's writing) in development. (Although maybe on hold a bit, as krishna3ca is working on an entirely new game.)
Like before, It features F/F, ?/F, and F/? vore, a few NPCs have the option of anal vore or unbirth though. Digestion and scat also happens, with absorption or transformation for unbirthed characters. There is the option to disable scat though, but I don't know to what extent, as I never tried it.

Now moving out of RPG territory, there's bitter's FUbN (Flying Unbirth Ninja). A sort of puzzle platformer where you play as a female ninja who must make her way through the game's levels by unbirthing and absorbing all of the (Also female.) samurai in the level. Fully and smoothly animated, the ninja's large, samurai-filled belly jiggles and sways with movements while fluids drip from between her legs.
Fairly shallow yet still entertaining stealth mechanics exist, as the ninja must remain unseen, lest the samurai spot her and be set into a dashing, sword swinging, strangely short-lived rage, where contact means loss of a life and another attempt at the stage, or if you're out of lives, a game over screen featuring the ninja trapped within a womb, and some somewhat silly dialogue, unique for every level.
After every three levels is a sort of boss fight against a princess, who will attempt to defend herself from being squeezed into the ninja's womb by, of course, trying to trap the ninja within her own fleshy prison.
It's a more arcade-styled game, with a variety of codes entered in the title screen, with raise/lower difficulty, change mechanics, or simply allow you to skip to certain levels, some must be discovered in-game, while others are all listed throughout the game's forum thread. Also, the jumping physics may take a bit to get used to, so don't get frustrated if you find it difficult to land leg-spread on even one samurai within the time limit.
As should be obvious, the game strictly features F/F unbirth with absorption.

I won't link duamutef's VRPG, as it's so buggy that it even caused quite a few registry errors on my old PC during installation or removal, but his site is in the site's links section if you're curious. While vgame and FUbN are located within this site's downloads page.

Other than that, there's also the dozens of alpha-staged RPGmaker games buried within the forum, and then there are those japanese-only games that tend to require payment.
Wow, this is quite the wall of text.
justaname333
Participator

Postby ImaginaryZ » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Shameless plug; but a lot of people seem to like my non-game games.

Here's "barbftr" one that apparently is fairly popular.

http://imaginaryz.deviantart.com/art/Ba ... -191550156
or
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5031909

Dunno if it's what you consider "good" though. barbftr is all soft and noisy.

The other garbage I have is on this site: http://aryion.com/content/imaginaryzs-junk

And there are many threads on real games that have vore, as well as tons of japanese games, and stuff like MAME or modded games with vore.

-Z
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KavenBach » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:36 am

Without you telling us what your preferences are, it's hard to tell you which ones are "the best." It will all be rather subjective. If you're looking for male prey, for example, I think your selection is much more limited.

Duamutef's VRPG is the first to come to mind. Rather a lengthy play, much of it repetitive, but it has the bonus that most of the vore-themed games I've seen don't: it was COMPLETED. Exclusively female prey (at least in the original version I played, though I believe there are an awful lot of mods for it out there now), with female predators or non-gender (plants, reptiles). SCAT-INTENSIVE.

FUbN by Bitter is all about unbirth. The game was completed and has several "cheat codes." It's a platformer and technically there isn't any actual "Vore" (by the original meaning thereof) in it. The game engine however seems virtually flawless.

Taito has created at least one full game, with sprites made exclusively by himself (I think). Made with RPGMaker I believe. I never got it to work myself, but from what I saw it seems to be all-female prey, I THINK all or mostly female predators. I seem to recall the game being quite puzzle-intensive as well. He also released the first chapter of another effort.

Foxy Mama is another platformer-type game that was being worked on and held a great deal of promise. A nude foxgirl has to get through various stages without being gobbled up; been a while since I played that one, but it was extremely promising the last time I did.

And a Shameless plug; "Tower of Change" is a crude effort by myself, also a platformer, but it's not for everyone. It's more of a damsel-in-peril game with vore being one of the recurring ways to lose lives. A nude girl (crudely sprited) can be quite abused by critters before being vored or turned into things, and there are other non-vore themes throughout as well. viewtopic.php?f=79&t=22702
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby Liz » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:45 am

It's something of a Personal thing. I really enjoy VGame but not everyone would enjoy it ESP if you against Human preds/preys or F/F vore
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby didhejustsaythat » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:36 am

if you're looking for good games, i suggest XwarriorJ's and Swallowme's RPGs. and of course FuBn, great sidescroller and well put together animations. the first two i mentioned have really good stories and scenes. but they're mostly depicted through words. but that's what gives it a really good quality.
DHJST
vore code: VC_3.0_55090999551167359711198_99193999691357359711397_93913378819998_991519971152559911999972799978548_8
didhejustsaythat
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Markus010 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:19 am

those ''Milia Wars'' and ''Fromage'' are pretty good, you can find the downloads at some videos on youtube.
well hello there.
Markus010
New to the forum

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:36 am

Too bad so many are furry centric and have no pregnant prey. :/
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:41 am

Gonna go ahead and shamelessly plug myself here:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=16252&start=285

Look for a really big post by me.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Daedra » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:58 am

^ this. btw still waiting for next awesome update. =)
Daedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:55 am

Best paid for vore game is viocide, best vore game depends on preference, Krishna's VGame is awesome if your into F/F vore, same with Duamutef's except its so buggy. Mysta's is getting up there, for F/M, I liked some of the scenes in JVRPG.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:25 pm

I really thought that the second Cartovore game was pretty good.

Too bad it doesn't work on my computer anymore.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Froggylove » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Personally, Viocide and Fromage are where its at.

In terms of onsite games, theres nothing I've played that I would really recommend (not to say they're bad, they're just not that enjoyable for me).

If you want either, let me know via PM
ImageImage

Please don't call me a he ;w; I am a she, if you couldn't tell <3
Froggylove
Been posting for a bit

Postby warbrand4 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Bright wrote:I really thought that the second Cartovore game was pretty good.

Too bad it doesn't work on my computer anymore.

If I remember right there is a way to break it so that it works or at least that's what I did can't save but I can play it.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:07 am

Liz wrote:It's something of a Personal thing.
I think the same.
But to add some good games: Milia Wars, Viocide and not to forget Monster Girl Quest.
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:39 am

Let's just make a list of games peoples would recommend.

F/F, ?/F: Krishna's Vgame, Duamutef's VRPG, Millia/Echnida wars.

F/M ?/M: JAVRPG , Mystia's vore rpg

M/F , M/?: Well , none to recommend since i don't know any.

Listed like that it should help the curious ones.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Froggylove » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Emperor_Palpatine wrote:Too bad so many are furry centric and have no pregnant prey. :/

Hmm, pregnant prey is a pretty specific fetish. And vore without furries is like... well... vore without furries.
ImageImage

Please don't call me a he ;w; I am a she, if you couldn't tell <3
Froggylove
Been posting for a bit

Postby FlameGauge » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:24 pm

Wow old topic.

It's hard to find anything good when you're a gay male with these obscure fetishes ><

I'd recommend vore tournament if you can find it. Even tho it's F/F
FlameGauge
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game