Tower of Change CHAPTER 2 - platformer - KavenBach

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tower of Change CHAPTER 2 - platformer - KavenBach

Postby Drakeero » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:18 pm

Does anyone know a way to get in touch with Kaven Bach elsewhere? Maybe an email or another board he frequents?

I'm not asking for his contact information in public; if someone does know how to contact him I would like some help relaying a message.
Drakeero
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:12 pm

I dunno, have you tried PMing him? He was on the forum just yesterday. If he is not answering your PMs then I think having his email or another site he frequents is not going to help.
Unless you are blocked by him of course, but then I wouldn't give you the things your asking for even if I did know them.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby KavenBach » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:14 am

tersius wrote:Its too bad you're not working on these anymore Kavenbach, they were some of my favorites on here. Does anyone know how to edit the game files? I've always wanted to change some of the sprites around.

Sorry I never answered this.

I was working with Game Maker 7 and/or 8 at the time; I'm not sure if they've reached a higher version (most likely, I'd expect), or if the old files would work with said newer version. But, I'd offered up the base code a while back, there just didn't seem to be any takers at the time. I expect if you wanted to edit anything, you'd need to do it directly in Game Maker.
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby KavenBach » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:56 am

This link contains what I *Believe* was the last working version. If anyone wants to take a crack at it, by all means please do so as the game is officially discontinued... at least for the moment. I have no problem with anyone using the sprites for their own creations, either (mainly because they're crap :P ). Credit would be nice but not necessary.

https://mega.nz/#!utlUhKrQ!5_Xh0fgpkbv3 ... Em-NWLqVA4
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:04 am

Now that I have actually developed an understanding for how game development actually works (though I still know nothing of how to actually do the game), I might actually take a look at it as well. Perhaps I could do that one thing I stopped lurking to ask for all those years ago.

Or perhaps I should actually sit myself down with my tablet and god damn draw something instead of being distracted by DOTA.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Drakeero » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:00 pm

These sprites are interesting. The shading is minimal, giving a sort of single color "blob" with maybe some slight outlining here and there. They're basically silhouettes. Seeing as how I can kind of shade but can't draw even a blob silhouette to save my life, these sprites seem like a wonderful starting point. The girl's figure is pretty good and there's room for refinement so I can practice both making and modifying the original silhouettes to new poses and trying to develop new animations.

If the new Gamemaker IDE isn't a burden, I might even try to work on the game some, but I'd be likely to go in a slightly different direction with it.
Drakeero
Been posting for a bit

Postby Maexam2 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:14 am

What's the name of the program you used? I mean, when the game starts, a purple box appears and then a red line shows up, showing that it's loading. What's the name of that program?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:32 am

Maexam2 wrote:What's the name of the program you used? I mean, when the game starts, a purple box appears and then a red line shows up, showing that it's loading. What's the name of that program?

This would probably be something better for PM rather than topic necro.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:33 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:What's the name of the program you used? I mean, when the game starts, a purple box appears and then a red line shows up, showing that it's loading. What's the name of that program?

This would probably be something better for PM rather than topic necro.

I'm well aware of that. But considering how busy this topic used to be, I though I would get a quicker answer, or that somone would give me an answer, wether they are the game's creator or not.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby holdentoledo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:46 pm

i crash when trying to open the second game... on like 15% of the red bar in the loading :(
and this didnt used to happen before..
holdentoledo
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:30 am

Wont get much support, as this topic has been dead long.

But what mostly is the reaon for old games not working any more is compatiblity, so try compatibility mode maybe.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby scaledragon » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:25 am

there still a good download link on each chapter ones i tried wont work?
scaledragon
New to the forum

Postby KavenBach » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:23 am

Chapter 1 on MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!T8NUFCpQ!uw5Glk6WxkBf ... rAjDvfyWrg

Chapter 2 (last working version, I believe...), also on MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!z4MFkTiJ!PgUGIlyCG_QZ ... h48pK3IGaw
Last edited by KavenBach on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby Halowinner » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:02 pm

uh is there a link to something that will let me play it?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby KavenBach » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 am

Damn, sorry. I assumed that was the zipped executable, instead it was the game data for if anyone wanted to have a crack at the program.

I changed the link to the zipped executable now.

https://mega.nz/#!z4MFkTiJ!PgUGIlyCG_QZ ... h48pK3IGaw
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby KavenBach » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:38 am

I was recently asked why no information seemed to be available here on Eka's Portal for my games. So, a small bump, and a direct link to download it from MEGA:

Again, please be aware that the game was discontinued after this chapter.
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:30 am

KavenBach wrote:I was recently asked why no information seemed to be available here on Eka's Portal for my games. So, a small bump, and a direct link to download it from MEGA:

Again, please be aware that the game was discontinued after this chapter.

Speaking of information: can you share any plans you had for how further chapters would have gone?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby KavenBach » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:49 am

I remember answering this by PM to someone a while back. Just let me dig that up...

Found it:

I still had a LOT of themes to work with, some of them pretty out there in terms of content. Quick Rundown:

-Right after the Fire Caves --- where I stopped --- Was to be the forge, another "hot" area. Essentially this would be where the the Sorceress' armies forged all their weapons and armor... some of it from unlucky girl victims. Threats:

-Imps. Well-endowed males shorter than the heroine bit clearly too large to fit their cocks into her body comfortably. Which, of course, they would do regardless, and a lot. Essentially on contact she gets raped, weakening stamina and sanity; like I'd done with the dragons in the fire cave, you could sacrifice sanity to gain stamina if you wanted. If sanity reached 0, a heart would appear over her head and she would follow along behind her abuser on all fours like an obedient, brainwashed pet. If her stamina reached 0 instead, it would probably have been similar to with the mid-dragons: either they'd rip her apart to eat her messily, or she would explode in some form or another as he/they came into her.

-SwordBeam: shot from faces on the wall, would be an instant kill, turning her into a sword which would plunge into the rock she was on like "The Sword in the Stone." Or a variation that could turn her into a shield instead, or a suit of woman-shaped armor.

-BoobyTrap: Essentially a metal pincer-like grip from both sides would grab her breasts and hold her facing the camera; she would have to struggle (button presses) to get free as a metal cock rises below her. If her Stamina runs out or she isn't quick enough, it penetrates her and she gets turned into a suit of armor.

-SteelWaller: like the StoneWallers in the other sections, except look like shiny metal, and the resulting open-crotched wall ornament also looks like shiny steel.

-Swordick: A steel humanoid, but with a wicked, scimitar-like long dick. If grabbed, she has some time to struggle to get free, but if she fails it's an instant death as he penetrates her through-and-through, crotch to mouth, with a single long thrust. Could be made as a slow, drawn-out impalement to make it look more terrible. Also, I meant to have a different result depending on whether he catches her from in the front of from behind. From behind, doggy-still impalement, sword out of her mouth; from the front, forces it down her throat and out of her vagina instead.

-Metal Dip: If snagged on a "hook" (probably by her hair, or by her breasts, causing stamina loss) during a jump, a struggle ensues to get loose. Or it could be a hanging metal-wire noose or something, which catches around her neck and causes gradual Stamina loss. If she fails to get free in time as it carries her along, or if her Stamina runs out and she goes limp, it drops her into a bubbling cauldron, then lifts her out covered in a layer of iron. There would be other girls standing around the Forge looking like this as example of earlier victims.

-BustDuster. Was actually supposed to be in the Fire Caves; I associate them with the AshMasters (The butt-fuck-to-ash monsters) in the Fire Caves. Piles of moving dust similar to the AshMasters but with two regular-length arms that split into two at the elbows... and a cock taller than her entire body. Would grab her from the front, slap their cock between her tits, and work it up and down; as they do so, she would disintegrate into dust, starting from her feet up. Also probably an instant kill like the AshMasters.

-Guillotine trap: Catches her by the neck if her timing is wrong, holds her; if she fails to get free in time it drops, slicing off her head. When in the guillotine in perfectly vulnerable position, the imps move faster and approach; if contact while in the guillotine, fucked from behind, escape no longer possible, until she gets decapitated; then he cums and it squirts out of the stump of her neck like the blood did beforehand.

-Imps MiniBoss room: A room with nothing but Imps, Guillotines, Hanging hooks/nooses, and Cauldrons of boiling metal. Essentially she has to out-last all the Imps without losing all her Sanity or Stamina. This would probably involve the glowing crystals and boob-zap powers she used to defeat other bosses.

LiquidMetal: on the ground, grabs her feet as she walks, shaping like a hand. As she struggles with it she's bent over; this would essentially just be a threat meant to restrain her for the various other moving hazards of the area.

Shiny GoldMan: like the other goldmen, but in the Forge if she's close enough every 15 seconds or so they would stop, grin, and point invitingly at their cocks. Being partly Bimbofied from her change, she is pulled closer; you have to pull away until the goldman gets tired for a while. If she succumbs, A heart appears as he fucks her, and she's enjoying it as he transforms her (I already intended for THIS gold transformation to take much longer). --->My wife's awesome comment when she played the game was "no, if you touch him from that angle, it should be a forced blow job. He should hold her by the ears to force her to take the whole thing down her throat." (I absolutely LOVE my wife, btw. :P ) Along the same lines, she could be either happily taking it if she face-first-touches him while enthralled, or looking shocked if she runs into him face-first while not enthralled.

-Ogre Smith: Final boss, very similar to the Huge Dragon Boss of the Fire Caves, not QUITE as hung as a male. Can crush her with a hammer, rape her up any all-too-small orifice (making himself fit by force, of course), or just swallow her whole. Or varying combinations thereof, of course. If she out-fights him with her boob-beams he gets one last chance at her as he turns into a mere Imp.

That was to be the next area, so was more fleshed out than the rest. However the plan was for her to proceed through many more areas from there:

The Jail. Many of the enemies here would be similar to those from the forge; possibly equipped with weapons made from girls. Imps, Stone/Steel-Wallers, lesser versions of the Ogre. In jails in the background you would be able to see other still-living girls being thoroughly abused; you could possibly free them, breaking the locks and killing their abusers, so the girls would run off and quickly get assaulted on their way toward the exit. Essentially freeing some girls would allow you to "use up" some of the many traps ahead to make your trip easier.
At the end of the jail you would face the owner of the newer voice you started hearing (The yellow one, I think): a rival sorceress that the first one defeated and imprisoned as a fuck-toy for her troops, but left alive and flesh as a kind of magical battery for her own powers.

(...By the way, that was the idea: the Tower has a mind of its own, and seeing the heroine's luck and skill surviving, turned on the main sorceress, getting her into some messy trouble of her own. This resulted in the imprisoned other sorceress regaining some of her powers, but is also the reason why the Heroine is beginning to show signs of magic of her own... if she gets to the top and wins against the main sorceress, she would take over the tower AS the NEW sorceress in charge...!)

In order after the jail would come:

An Ice Cave section;

An underwater section (connected to the Tower moat. you'd finally be close to the surface); for this one the Heroine would alternate between being human (and in danger of drowning if not in an air pocket) and being a mermaid, an "active" transformation you can control like the FireGirl form in the Fire Caves. Of course, as a mermaid the Heroine would be all too vulnerable to being eaten by sea life and sea plants, and Fishmen would happily fuck a mermaid 'til kingdom Cum.

(I was SURE I had more notes, but I never found those... still, from memory:)

Next came a ground level, which turned out to be a jungle-like green section inside the tower. Here would be many kinds of carnivorous plants, plant transformations, Snakes, and a rape-vine bonanza. In this section I also intended to add an active transformation into a snake-woman similar to the medusa. There would be human girls running around; you could choose to vore them. BUT, the more you ate, the closer the heroine would come to turning completely into a snake (game over).

Next was the aerie; a section full of horny harpies (male and female) and other airborne threats. After a few stages being grounded, the heroine would turn into a harpy herself and would have to first hop from floating block to floating block, then later would have unrestricted flight through the later stages. It would be a giant birdcage, keeping her inside the tower despite her wings.

Next would be the laboratory. In this place anything goes; all the monsters from earlier could, and would, come back. Various new horrifying rapist-transformation-devouring threats would also be present. At the end, at long last, you would meet the Sorceress herself... now reduced to a girl with the exact same powers as the heroine. Based on random variables and/or her different forms of attack, you could be vored, transformed or just slain in all kinds of ways during the final battle.
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:13 pm

KavenBach wrote:[long block of text goes here]

Thanks for responding so quickly and thoroughly. That made for an interesting read.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby tersius » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:02 pm

Too bad you stopped, those plans sound awesome
tersius
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game