Project X

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Project X

Postby bot714 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Um also i should mention the female pteradactyls rape scene for females is not at all unbirthing its just oviposition/insertion don't think the developers are ever going to add a new actual unbirthing scene its a pitty but nothing we can do
bot714
New to the forum

Postby TestSubject6 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:06 pm

I tried downloading the game, but my antivirus detected the .exe file as malware as soon as I extracted the game.
TestSubject6
New to the forum

Postby Talon13 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:45 pm

bot714 wrote:I honestly think this games great ,but they need to add more playable characters damn it, also why did they remove zuu from playable characters yet left them in as a thralled enemy?, and holy crap they um...went a little bit to far with the dick size of the cave monkey girl, and i think wolf girl, and really need to tone the hormone-X slime girl in the first encounter fight... They move...way way..Way to fast you cant even line up a shot on them quick enough before they get to you and start fucking the shit out of you..only way i see to really beat them is to spam the special attack every time they are near you till you die then do it again till they die. I also can't forget to mention the freaking river trials part is so cheap by removeing the players ability to avoid being grabbed, and making the player able to be thrown off the platform into the lava instantly taking one of their life's.

Cat and Monkey, Nilly and Ruby. Not their characters they belong to a mobian artist by the name of Neokat that became friends with the team.
That's the point. Venus is the final boss think of her as a goddess of life and love to Chaos' destruction and vengance. Like any game the first encounters with the big bad are difficult on purpose to build a sense of threat.
As for the river of trials what you just described can be used use against the enmies there. Winning is literally standing to the right side between the head and the flag and spamming jump kicks.

bot714 wrote:Um also i should mention the female pteradactyls rape scene for females is not at all unbirthing its just oviposition/insertion don't think the developers are ever going to add a new actual unbirthing scene its a pitty but nothing we can do

The squid Is forced unbirth that then breeds and duplicates itself inside of the player character and then there's the ghost girl boss that forces themself inside and forces them to give birth to her in ahuman form.
Talon13
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:20 pm

I tried downloading the latest version of the game from its website. Apparently it's infected with some sort of malware, as whenever I try to download I see the sorts of dubious images you find on phishing sites. I want none of this on my computer! Anyone got a real working download link please, or can send me the game over a different service?
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Talon13 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:21 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:I tried downloading the latest version of the game from its website. Apparently it's infected with some sort of malware, as whenever I try to download I see the sorts of dubious images you find on phishing sites. I want none of this on my computer! Anyone got a real working download link please, or can send me the game over a different service?

It's called a false positive you dorks XD

Basically it's when your antivirus finds something it's unfamiliar with and labels it as a virus. Programs like McAffee are notorious for the amount of times they flag something as a false positive.
Talon13
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:51 am

I ultimately managed to download it, after clicking on the link repeatedly. Good thing I use Linux and have a good automated backup system! If this works on WINE I might give it a go again sometime... it has been many years.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Previous

Return to Vore game