Winning vore

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Winning vore

Postby Terastas » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:23 am

Jahgo pretty much summed it up. Gaming has evolved to a point where gaming is now less about winning and more about resolution. Games tell stories now, and it's no longer unheard of for the protagonist to die at the end in the closing cinematics (Planescape: Torment, God of War 3, Final Fantasy X, etc.).

So if a character gets eaten at the end of a game, it doesn't mean that was the "goal" of the game. It just means that's how the game is meant to end.
Eka, you're a two-faced brat. Good riddance.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:37 am

here are some ideas, pretty much based on what Jagho and Terastas already said.

- you - a prey character on a quest to find the right predator (which will eat you at the end). this may include avoiding the "wrong" predators, and it may be a jump & run game or it may be a riddle based game. or both?

- as prey, make your way through the predator and survive. first, manage to jump into his/her/its mouth, then - avoid teeth, avoid digestive juices, avoid walls of the guts (i recall an earthworm jim scenario about exactly that..), in short - reach the exit at the other end alive.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Rixunie » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:42 am

I'm prey, I say being eaten is winning, as long as I please the pred!
Famous last words:

That doesn't look very safe..
- John Recroune, as he was about to be hanged.
Rixunie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kanosint » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 am

What id there is no winning or losing? A full Sandbox Vore Game :3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby Mark » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Kanosint wrote:What id there is no winning or losing? A full Sandbox Vore Game :3

Would have to take death/"game over" out of the equation for that, I imagine. That said, why not? It's a computer game, prey (including player characters where applicable) can always respawn... ;)
Mark
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Well often times there's a storyline to a good vore game...
*holds blade* I like to learn of the storyline first before I get to the kinky stuff. ^..^;;
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Kamelagram » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:56 am

I personally would love to see some kind of metal gear solid type vore game. Your a succubus or something trying to infultrate/destroy/eat a naga's that has recently eaten one of your sisters, or is planning on feeding her to the head naga/den mistress. If one of the naga spot you, you instantly get caught and eaten, so you have to sneak up behind them and eat them yourself.

That is more of a "prey" game to me, since getting eaten is the way to lose, while at the same time is a fun part of gameplay...

...Also a good "snake eater" parody...
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game